Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Day 87
Random Photos

Trichomes from BB#3, Cherry Pie colas, and Gorilla Cookies ultra frost close ups so we can have some real fun.

2024-04-05-08-40-58-514.jpeg

IMG_5418.jpeg

IMG_5415.jpeg

IMG_5421.jpeg

IMG_5420.jpeg

Yeah? So I'm in with a shot? Jeez I run good. Not last night. But still.

I mean, I'd like to say thank you to all of you for following along and watching. Florida Man wears many uniforms. Turns out this one was manning the seed bank labelling machine. To my vanquished foe, all I can say is, you know, swap plants with @Bill284 - turns out he has your Auto, its a Platinum Tahoe.

The rest of y'all.

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Way I roll.

Its been a blast. I won. Natch. Really looking forward to Fenway in September. Anyone round those parts lets hook up, we can point and laugh at Jon.

Just thank you all.

Trophy? Sure I'd like one. Organise it for me would ya?

Thanks.

Reckon we can close off this journal and move to completed, right?

Cheers,

Nick
Here’s a trophy 🏆 for ya Nick and a well done 👍 moe-g. CL🍀

Here’s a trophy 🏆 for ya Nick and a well done 👍 moe-g. CL🍀
See? The Captain’s called it?!

Like sorry, Jon, mate. But that’s it. Rule 27,1, cii:

“Captain Call’s It - should anyone with the rank of Captain, from any awarding body, including self certified, “call the result” at any time it is considered to be binding on the result. This is true through ranks Captain, Major, Colonel, with the exception that Colonels awarded rank from Kentucky are specifically excluded”

I mean @Jon - them’s the rules! Don’t blame the player blame the game. I didn’t write the rules. They just are.

Cheers buddy. GG.

Nick

“Captain Call’s It - should anyone with the rank of Captain, from any awarding body, including self certified, “call the result” at any time it is considered to be binding on the result. This is true through ranks Captain, Major, Colonel, with the exception that Colonels awarded rank from Kentucky are specifically excluded”

I mean @Jon - them’s the rules! Don’t blame the player blame the game. I didn’t write the rules. They just are.

Cheers buddy. GG.

Nick
Boy you guys are just yukking it up. Keep laughing, laughing boys.

I agree with Keith and Jon, but if you're hankering to lose I'd chop now. :)

Now now, that's just a made up rule and we all know it. The only written rule is:

:thumb:
I’d contend that all rules are made up at some point. However, hoisted ‘pon my own petard of presumptuousness:, on page one:

@InTheShed (judge - because he'll be annoyed at my presumptuousness

Cheers buddy. GG.

Nick
Idn't "No Rules" actually in the title of this grow?

Apple Fritter
Aka: the Immense One

IMG_5426.jpeg
I have an apple fritter auto seed and a permanent marker photo seed like nick grew… I’m thinking I should do a mini tribute grow to honor you both… lol

You just said you thought you sorta knew what you were doing. So don’t be silly. Of course it will make a difference. A significant one. These aren’t close. At least a week maybe more. You have 20% more yield to add yet and if you’re patient you’ll get it.

@Azimuth, got my back here?
I do. Waaaaay too many white pistils stigmas for me.

I have an apple fritter auto seed and a permanent marker photo seed like nick grew… I’m thinking I should do a mini tribute grow to honor you both… lol
Well, you see what that Apple Fritter seed has the potential to do….i don’t know permanent marker but I dig the name!

IMG_0673.jpeg

These are 8 Permanent Marker from Blimburn. Got another couple downstairs in 3 gallon pots.

Permanent Marker is a modern cannabis strain and is Leafly Strain of the Year 2023! Los Angeles indie brand Doja Exclusive released the Permanent Marker weed strain in 2022 on both coasts. Bred and grown by Seed Junky Genetics’ JBeezy and selected by Doja Pak, the strain fuses several well-established cultivars: (Biscotti x Sherb Bx) x Jealousy. Floral, soapy, candy, and gassy funk smells fully translate into the taste. It has a lingering, pungent flavor of a soapy funk with a hint of candy and floral gas tones. The potent strain brings out creativity for daytime relaxation, followed up by the munchies and the urge to roll up some more.
Indicated at 32-34% THC

Its the lowest rated THC strain in that room. Imperium X is 35% and Future #1 37% both Anesia Seeds.

IMG_0673.jpeg

These are 8 Permanent Marker from Blimburn. Got another couple downstairs in 3 gallon pots.

Indicated at 32-34% THC

It’s the lowest rated THC strain in that room. Imperium X is 35% and Future #1 37% both Anesia Seeds.
I’m not really from Missouri but I’m sorry you would have to show me. As in being Thc % analyzed. CL🍀

I’m not really from Missouri but I’m sorry you would have to show me. As in being Thc % analyzed. CL🍀
I’ll be surprised they test over 25% The highest I’ve seen her that I know has been tested is 23% Its really rare in the 30s. The whole state of California has only ever had one test of 36% last I heard. Most stores here just put the breeder number on, no tests.

Think we’re going to sign a lease on a shop/hut next week and have our own dispensary. Probably - if you can’t beat them join them!

I’ll post some pictures of the hut in a moment

I’ll be surprised they test over 25% The highest I’ve seen her that I know has been tested is 23% Its really rare in the 30s. The whole state of California has only ever had one test of 36% last I heard. Most stores here just put the breeder number on, no tests.

Think we’re going to sign a lease on a shop/hut next week and have our own dispensary. Probably - if you can’t beat them join them!

I’ll post some pictures of the hut in a moment
Congrats 🍾🎈 on your new store Nick.+ Co. and I hope 🤞 it’s a great success. Are you also going with your trademark name for the store? CL🍀. :thumb: :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom