Back in Business LED Coco Closet Grow

I am so sorry that I havent been keeping up on the updates for this grow, I have been so swamped with work right now it isnt even funny but its providing for me and my wife and that is all that matters so I truly cannot complain. But Im finally going to be home for more than 24 hours so the pic update should be on fri. In the meantime I will give you an update in words. So I am currently about 2 weeks behind where I wanted to be but that is my fault because I didnt give good instructions to my wife about which jug she needed to water them with and the amount at which she watered them with, so they are currently recovering from a bad nutrient burn. Also on top of that I have cut way back on how wet I keep the coco and they are responding great. The leaves are standing out straight now and new growth is finally starting to come back in so I see a full recovery in their future. There are a couple of girls who really havent kept up with the others and with this set back I am afraid that they will forever be stunted.

Again I really am sorry that I hadnt had any updates in a while, Im not flaking out on this journal and I am seeing it through until the end. Thank you again for your patience and understanding cant wait to post pics on the recovery.

So today I finally had time to sit down and spend some quality time with the girls. I replanted them into one gallon fabric pots. I also trimmed off all of the dead or almost dead leaves, which I really feel terrible that they have them in the first place. On a happier note almost all of them are recovering nicely and the new growth is coming in undamaged and that nice green color that we all love. This has probably set me back well over two weeks in veg so I will now vegging them through the first of the year. Im really surprised at the strength of these plants to really endure a harsh 2 weeks, considering that these were the offspring of an accidental pollination they are some tough cookies. For the next 2 weeks I am going to water with a very very very light amount of nutes and a light dose of root booster just to really ease into a regular feeding schedule. I am probably not going to "flux" these plants anymore just a standard topping and keep the node spacing tight. All the pics I took were before trimming the bad leaves off so you could see the extent of the burn.

20131201_101303.jpg

All of them in the new one gallon pots

20131201_101331.jpg

Hindu making a great recovery

20131201_101414.jpg

One of the worst stunted it is small and sickly but Im not giving up yet

20131201_101428.jpg

Afghan making a great recovery

20131201_101442.jpg

Another afghan slowly recovering

The newer green growth has come on in the last 3 days or so. The smallest stunted one had new bright white root hairs coming of the main stem which is good to see because it had a non existent root ball. I considered throwing out these plants and starting fresh but they didnt give up on me so Im not giving up on them.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom