Back To My Roots: Feminized Instead Of Autos This Go Round

Happy Friday 420`ers just a quick update and a few pic`s to share. We got veg going on and they are holding their own. Had another cold (really) snap go thru and unlike the last one kept them a bit warmer. The first front got their area down to 59 ~61 over night and I had just gave them a good nuit splash earlier in the day. It had a hard time getting back over 64 for 2 days, so they looked sluggish.

This last one i seen coming and they only had water the day before. I also ran my jumbo CFL bulb in to their area. Placing it on the floor in between the two pots. It never got below 70 doing this and when lights came back on. It warmed back up to 77 ~ 78 real quick. The back room has no heat but what the lights produce, and the wind chill got down to 26. So I got the rest of the winter covered, or know what I need to do to maintain a constant temp for them.

Even being in soil the colder it is harder they say it is for their roots to absorb the micro-nuit`s. They still drink but leave the nuit`s behind. Forcing you to flush and making a schedule harder to follow. All in all happy with what they are doing.

I did a measurement with the tape while I had the room opened up. Pull them out into the kitchen to feed and get a good look at them. They are almost level across the canopy and make a 2.5 X 3.5 foot square. That is only by bending the main stem and minor tying down 2.5 weeks ago.

They are easy to manage and no wire or netting to deal with. And I can move them around anytime I want. These are an hour old ........

They are very happy and doing their thing, this Sunday starts their 8 week and with that. Their nuit`s go to full strength as long as temperatures stay consistent. They will start 18/6 also and hope to see pre-flower starting in next 10 to 14 days.

That`s it for now, thanks for stopping and enjoy the weekend.

Keep`em Green ... and Peace.....

Happy Thursday All 420`ers and a little update on the ladies. I had seen a few gnats crawling around the stem on both plants. So I got some neem oil from the garden department of Home Dep and sprayed the soil 3 times a day, everyday. For the last 3 days but every morning they are back.

Said fuck that noise and on EBay found GNATROL BTI ...got a 2oz envelop for $15.50 as the spray shit runs $10.00 a bottle and is hit and miss. You mix 3 teaspoons of the little guys to 1 gallon of water. Then slowly pour over entire surface to drench.

It gets the eggs and larvae as they hatch. You still need to spray for a few more days, but you stop chasing your tail. By trying to eliminate they by just misting the top soil. They say each gnat drops 200 / 300 eggs so I got enough to start a war.

Feel lucky as they are the only fuckers I have ever had to deal with, know a few who had spider mites. They went insane trying to get rid of them, so I knock on wood.

They are steady pushing up an inch every 24 to 32 hours and showing sign of getting close to some pre-flowers. Liking the full nuit`s as they are so steady in developing they are grabbing it all up.

Feed them once every 7 to 10 days, so I wait 2 days after feed. Give each 1 gallon of PH`ed water in 2 doses 6 hours apart.
They usually need a gallon of water every 3 days. Also when I do feed them I give them a half gallon of water then wait a half hour to give 1 gallon of nuit`s. This way I am sure to get some run out.

At the end of the month I push them with 2.5 gallons of water PH`ed low, around 6.10 / 6.5. To help wash out any building salts.
All good so far except for the little critters, also week 9 starts this Sunday and happy with what they are doing.... here is a peek...

See you all next week sometime and thanks for stopping by, ...Peace.....

1580389126574.png

Hello All 420`ers and welcome to week 10 switcher-roo-nee time. First off gnats are bye-bye, that GNATROL-BTI soil drench eradicated them completely!! The only draw back to what the docs say about it. Is if you are a organic soil user it does not discriminate, it kills. It is a bacteria that find its way into larvae and eggs of ANY soil dwelling anything and attacks them from the inside out.

So if you are using earthworms and other good guys in you medium they wont do so well. I am not organic and I don`t have gnats anymore!!
Switch time for them means timers switch to 14 on / 10 off from 18/6 they have been on. Also the nuit`s get altered, if you use or are familiar with Fox Farms Trio. Big Bloom - Grow Big - Tiger Bloom are what they package as a combo and in contents, contain what every other Brand offers.

Big Bloom: 0 - 0.5 - 0.7 // not much of the big 3 nuit`s but more of a soil enhancer and buffer for uptake of solution

Grow Big: 6 - 4 - 4 mainly there starter nuit as the nitrogen content is the highest of the 3

Tiger Bloom: 2 - 8 - 4 there flower nuit till finish

All offer the required micro elements that the plants need for each stage, I choose to add CalMag++ to the mix.

They suggest to a gallon 3-4 Tablespoon B-bloom // 3tea. G-Big// 3tea. T-bloom for all of veg ** starting at week 5** and into the start of flower. I mix this *suggestion* but thin it down to what my / your plants need and are using. It reads like 1299 to 1500 PPM depending on PH and how shaky you hand is pouring. Plus I use CalMag++ with adds a few goodies to the numbers. I thin down to 950 - 1100 and find it is the TEMPERATURE of my grow, not just PH that effects how much they are using.

With the light time change I want to cut their height, stretching veg cycle. But still give them enough nitrogen to create full buds and produce chlorophyll. So I cut the G-bloom to 1.5 teaspoons to the gallon from 3, but only add 1.5 teaspoons of T-bloom to the mix, instead of just 3 teaspoons, so 4.5 teaspoons total.

Some might think if I remove 2 teaspoons of the veg nuit I can substituted those 2 teaspoons with the flower nuit. I did this and had to flush the hell out of them a few years back. Just throwing it out there as many may think this is OK also ......

They are just over 4 feet tall in the pots and spec`s mentioned they will push 140 to 160 centimeters. ( 4.5 feet to 5.25 feet) and if you notice from the pic`s they have a nice barrel shape to them. I am a bit OCD and they grow this way from bending the main stem. When they hit the 7`s node 5 weeks back. My point is in the future if I have the luxury to grow more plants. Is to have a 4ft X 4ft grid for each one so I can configure columns and rows for equal light, air and my ability. To navigate completely around them to care and maintain them.

Seen a article a long time ago about the effects outdoor grows have and need compared to indoor grows. Spacing, air circulation and such. One example was outdoor grouping them close helped them, safety in numbers. With wind and heavy rain this helps support them, and they have no root restriction - pot to factor in.

They said to buy 2 exactly the same goldfish and place one in a 2 gallon bowl, the other in a 10 gallon bowl. Feed them the same way and watch what happens week to week. The 10 gallon bowl fish is very different .........

They mentioned that being indoors the sever environmental effects that are reduced in a way weakens you plants. More likes makes them lazy, picture a child sitting in school all day. Rides the bus home and sits doing home work and playing video games till bed time. As to a kid who walks 2 miles each way to and from school, then has no internet. Plays catch or shoots hoops till diner, or has chores after school. So giving them extra space MAY be a benefit to them.

Also being OCD I hate the sight of a packed tent or grow where they can`t even sway with a fan blowing on them, like sardines.

I have a question or more of a observation as to when FLOWER really kicks in. I notice that the branching goes from 2 equal splits, to a offset one to one, at the top of the branch. They start to alternate and this is what I look for when adding these changes. It is a signal to me from the plant it is changing directions. Just wondering if anyone else has a thought on this. I feel I don`t grow plants but learn to understand what they want and need to grow. As they will do what they want by themselves. With or without your help .....

These are them outside their box, I cleaned it out and gave them a breather. It is also 1 hour before lights out and they still are perky, not sagging to much.

Pic`s to peek at ...

THESE NEXT 3 KIND OF SHOW THE BRAKE FROM 2 BRANCHES TO A OFFSET / ALTERNATE BRANCHING. what I think is the transition from full veg cycle into flowering cycle. So nuit`s and light timers need to change also ....

That`s it for now and week 11 coming up .... Thanks for stopping by and KEEP`EM GREEN !!

Peace ......

1580824659372.png

Howdy All 420`ers and Happy Thursday!!

Good stuff happening as it is only 2 days since switching nuit`s and going from 18/6 to 16/8. They also have been in a different spot for the last two days, a smaller closet. Their main area holds the water heater for my unit. They found a leak under the building and need to maybe access it.

So this is their home till 1:00 PM tomorrow when work is finally scheduled. Lights on is 5:00 PM so when I put them back in the bigger area. They will be on full fan and all 3 LED`s, they only have 2 on them now.

I just loaded these`s pic`s at 5:05 PM today- 15 minutes ago. So they just woke up and I am very happy to see what they are doing. I can wait to see them in 2 or 3 days with the extra LED`s and added air circulating around them. They look like the nuit change is going better then I thought.

For me this is the first grow of feminized plants in 5 years so I did feel a bit rusty starting out. Autoflowers are so different compared to these, was being honest. Not wanting to fuck them up pushing them to hard, i had a little burn in their 5 to 7 week zones. But that was my failure to notice temperature drops before I feed them. The room has no heat except for what the lights put out.

These are them just minutes ago and they look very happy and I see nice flowers starting in next 7 to 10 days Fuck`in AH !!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the weekend. Post back on Monday !!!!

Peace.....

Happy Friday 420`ers, not pushing the Valentines Day.

Just an update on the girls and this Sunday starts week 11 for them. They will be totally off ADDED veg cycle nuit`s. Fox Farms Tiger Bloom for flower has 2 parts of nitrogen added and that is all they will get. Their Grow Big that I am stopping has 6 parts so this will help stop them from going up, HOPEFULLY !!! It is getting close but I still have some wiggle room up top.

Pic`s show how much room is left and these last pic`s are 1 hour old. They stand 5' 3" in their pots and I have about 24 more inches to elevate the LED`s. Also a little plug for the Viparspectra LED brand that I have. It was the first LED I ever bought and this is it`s 4 grow. The last last 3 were Autoflowers so that helps lower it`s total run time.

My plug is on how "tough" it is, I don`t know how many of you ever dropped one from 7 feet up?? I did on Monday!! I had a great idea to increase my hanging space. All of them come with 4 - 16" support cables to attach to the hanging hook. I just "doubled" them up to each other. Pic`s show what I did, but it brings the cables down to 8" in length. I drilled a dry wall screw into the overhead 2x4 hanger beam to hang it on.

I hooked it and lightly bumped it with the cardboard reflector panel. It slipped off the screw and straight down to the floor. I was just going to go to my computer and order a new one without even picking it up, figured it was dead. I added a washer so it wouldn`t slip off the end. Plug it back in and she kicked right on with every row of individual led`s working.

Everyone on here raves about Mar`s brand but I don`t know if they would survive a 7 foot drop test!! Anyhow if need be I can loss the chains and place them on top of the overhead beams to get more height if need be. Hoping then removal of the extra nitrogen will stop them from stretching.

They are drinking like sailors also, on Monday night when lights came back on. I ran a 6 gallon flush on each one, they dripped for 2 hours on their racks in the bath tub. I checked their run out after the 3rd gallon and it was pushing 2100 and 2345 PPM. I have been setting their feed solution to 1400`ish and PH`ed to 6.10 ~ 6.0. On the 6th gallon it was down to 1100 and 950 so with me pulling out the extra veg nuit`s starting this week it should hopefully stay below 1500 on the waste end.

So after the flush they were soaked through and heavy. I lifted them Thursday morning before lights out and you never would have know they were flushed. I gave them each 1/2 gallon of plain water. At lights on I did it again and not one drop came out their bottoms.
It is Friday AM now and I just gave them another 1/2 gallon water each, so they are transpiring about a 1/2 gallon every light cycle.

I have them running at 16 / 8 and on Sunday will drop it 2 more hours to 14 / 10 for next 2 to 3 weeks, hoping to see flower`s start to really get going. Branch ends are starting to show progress but with nitrogen being cut and extra darkness. Hope to see more results ......

I did bend down the tops on the branches to shrink them down a bit. Just like hanging ornaments on Christmas tree branches. I use cut pieces of pipe cleaner`s with 1/2oz to 1oz fishing weights attached to them. I bend the other end to a hook and hang the at a branch split to bend then 90 degrees. I leave it there for a whole light cycle and it saves off 4 to 6 inches. The tops bend skyward in 2 hours add they go about their business.

Here they are just hanging out .........

That is it for now be back during week 11 to see what they do next, thanks for stopping by ..!!

Peace.....

3-1.jpg?auto=format&fit=clip&q=60&ixlib=react-8.6.jpg

Couldn't wait till Sunday .... They are looking just to fuck`in good, this is from 6:00 AM this morning. 2 hours before their new lights out time. They are very Happy !!

Switched timer to be off from 8 AM to 6 PM and gave them each 3/4 gallon drink. With no EXTRA veg nuit`s, Fox Farm TRIO mix was giving 8 parts nitrogen combined. New mix cuts it down to 2 parts nitro as they start week 11 and looking to transition.

Well that`s my plan, what they do is up to them ..... just staring at them and had to share a peek.............

...enjoy the weekend, ...Peace.....

Howdy 420`ers and here we go ...week 12 starts out their 12 / 12 light schedule and they have been off veg nuit`s for 5 days now. This seems to have held them from stretching out anymore. I am glad for that as it is getting tight in their world.

I have pic`s from a few days ago and just earlier this morning of their LED situation. I was in a hurry and rigged their lights higher but it was UGLY!! It did give me time to tighten it up and MUCH nicer now. It gives me almost 18 inches of space from their top bud sites.

But that`s about it, I can go 2 more inches but after that I would be at the ceiling and blocking air intake for fans. I can actually lean them on their side, say 60 degrees. This will lower them about 6 inches extra if need be. Their specs said expect them to grow 140 to 160 centimeters. They are over that and hope 12/12 light sift will have they heading to making flowers.

They are taller then I am in their pots, I am 5'9" .....

Been thinning out some foliage but not cutting smaller branches. Never had a problem with them growing popcorn nubbies. Just like popping the leaves that are not getting any light at all. And are blocking the air flow from the fan. They are sucking up water like crazy, the Grinspoon took 2 gallons Saturday morning to completely saturate and this morning at 5:30 AM she was wilting and dry as a cinder. Do not have to worry about root rot or over watering, they are like sailors on leave.

This is ugly lights and new rigging set-up and will add a few more when they wake up tonight. They wont be so tired looking. I also gave them both 2 gallons of water right before lights off. So that should perk them up later. Take a peek .......

These are from this morning and had the time to do the LED`S much nicer. I am now 16 inches away from the tops and can lean their pots of start pulling down branches. I was hoping they would start to flower heavier by now. As they thicken up they will start to sag on their own and the height issue will solve itself. Still these are the tallest plants I have grown indoors, EVER!!

Plus after 4 years of Auto`s it is quite the jump....

Much cleaner looking and less likely to fall down .... be back in about 12 hours to see what they are doing. Thanks for stopping by and Keep`em Green ..!!!!

Peace.....

1582553560494.png

Actually no and on some nights it gets to chilly I think. It is a back utility room and the water heater is electric, not gas. So there is no open flame or chimney adding heat. The temp in their reflective box runs on average 24 to 26 ~ 29.3 cent was the highest so far. I am able to keep the humidity down below 62 for the most part. Our outside humidity runs on average 55 to 65 this time of year, but right now we have cold fronts coming thru every 4 to 7 days and that pushes it up to 70 ~ 74 when the lights are off. But it falls quickly when the lights come back on.

It is an indoor grow but greatly effected by the outdoor going-on's, so it is something cool to factor in!!

It has a pull down staircase to get into the attic and a little trap door close to the floor, by the water heater. It leads to the water main shutoff under the house, so it vents in cool to cold air.

So I can create a draft to exhaust the heat. But my main concern is with each cold front the temp can get down to 18 or 19 degrees cent. This makes their nuit intake fall off and I found adding a extra CFL bulb I use for germination. They are jumbo 85 Watt bulbs meant for photography but at 6K spectrum work well for seedlings.

I lay it on the floor in between the pots and helps keep it above 20 degrees cent when temps outside drop to the mid ~ high 30`s Fahrenheit. My little temp and humidity meter is in centigrade and cant figure out how to get it to Fahrenheit. But I know 25 to 26 is the sweet spot.

I run lights on over night to help this and lights off during the hottest time of the day. My landlord would shit but the apartments little utility room is a VERY good DIY grow set-up!! The doors from my closet are what is holding up the lights!!

Thanks for stopping .... Peace

Here are the latest pic`s of the two. One hour after first 12 hour nap and they had a 2 gallon drink to swell up on before lights off.
They are looking VERY HAPPY and as soon as I start seeing little snowball bud sites. I will be even happier then they are.

At about the half way point to harvest and pleased with that they are doing. Also with what I see myself doing and not doing. being able to understand what they want.

Not what I think they need, like checking the run out and flush PPM`s.
They both are reading 995 to to 1100 instead of 1750 and 2000. Those numbers are from the flush out and 2000 PPM is just a waste of nuit`s and cause`s issues for them. Feeding those Autoflowers for the last 4 years, YOU CAN POUR IT OUT OF THE BOTTLE on them, and they smile.

Took a bit on my part to remember I have 150 days to wait not 70 till harvest. Here are the ladies have`in fun in the sun.....

They both are standing tall and got nice clean tips, no burn. Happy with the nuit`s mixture and looking to see some flowers.
Thanks for stopping by and Keep`em Green ... ~// they are standing 6' 2" in their pots //~

Peace.....

Howdy 420 peoples and this is an image from last Monday 2/24 and I HAD 16 inches or so inches to play with. They have cut that to 10 - 12 inches.

Plan " C " is to tip them in there pots on an angle about 60 degrees at lights on, this will lower them from the LED`S by 10 or more inches. They are now about 12 inches from hitting them. My work schedule brings me home at 5:30 AM and lights off is 7 AM. I am up at 7 PM when they come back on.

So if I stand them back up 15 minutes before lights out and water them. They have 12 hours of darkness to absorb their juice in a upright position. Then tipping them down when lights come on so they don`t get to much heat on their tops....

I have plastic 3/16" water line I can shape into a ring 24 inches around. By running this "INSIDE " of them it will push their branches outward. Also bring them down from the LED`S. But pushes them away from the best source the LED`S put out. I have enough room because the sides are not fixed. But cardboard furniture boxes I cut and attached Mylar survival blankets to as reflector panels. I can make the area as wide as I need and will use this last.

Going with the tipping method to still get the fullest light from the LED`S. Of all the trouble you can have growing these things. Invasions of spider mites, white flies, gnats and nuit`s issues. I have the best one ...

Mine Are to BIG !! Very cool and I can say I am happy about it. What I have found out so far is that Autoflowers blow your mind as to how fast they bud and develop. While these fuckers are a test of your patience. When they will start to dense`n up as flowers is beyond me. They are taking there sweet ass time!!

A few pic`s from earlier ......peeks

THESE ARE THE FUTURE HOME OF SOME REALLY NICE BUDS!!!

That is it for now .... I am just scratching my head. Waiting on them to make flowers and stop growing stems!! Week 13 and start of March. I have this month and April to see what they do..

Thanks for stopping by and hope all is GREEN in your worlds!!

Peace.....

Just adding a few more pic`s from a few minutes age. They woke up at 7 PM and it is 8:15 PM, just gave them some water. One is sucking up 1/2 a gallon a day while the other is at 3/4 gallon just to keep from wilting / having droopy leaves. I can say they finally started to stablize and shift their focus to flowers only.

I am not defoliateing, just removing yellowing leaves as they appear. But even that is adding up to the bottom of the canapy clearing out. But they are still very dense, that is where the water is going. I can saok with 3 gallons of water on Monday for example and by Wednesday they are bone dry and drooping, fucking camels!!

Pic`s show bud sites starting to really take form and Happy About That!!

Just for a scale reference the hot water heater is 48 inches tall. I am 5' 9" and this is me standing on a 5 gallon bucket to take these photos ....

They better have stopped stretching!! Check`em out.............. They are very healty and very Happy ....to go along with being very TALL!!

HOPE ALL STAYS GREEN IN YOUR WORLDS ...!!!! 65 more days to go give or take!!

Peace.....

Howdy All 420 peoples and finally Friday ..... hope your world is nice and green!! Things here are moving on and happy to say, FINALLY FLOWERS are transitioning into bloom. Just a start but been waiting for 90 days to see these babies grow.

They have MAX out their area as far as height goes. They are 8 inches from the LED`S if I don`t bend their branch ends. I have been using small 1/2 to 1 oz fishing weights, hung by pieces of pipe cleaners. This helps to bring them down to 12 inches from the LED`s.

But with flowers I hope the extra weight of the flowers will make them sag away and lower them by themselves. I have a few wooded creates I have an idea to lean their pots against them. Tipping them at a 60 degree angle this will lower them by 12 to 14 inches. But is a pain in the ass ....BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE.

If I water and feed before lights off, this gives them 12 hours to soak things up. While being straight up and down, then when lights turn on. I would have to lean them down and spin them 180 degrees everyday so they get even hours of light . All the way around on their sides ... or rip the ceiling down!!

My work schedule is such that this extra work won`t be a bother, but would be nice to just look at them instead. Just shot these pic`s and will add a few more later when lights com back on. I will have them angled also to see how much space I gain, or they will grow into. They are just under 80 inches / 6' 6" in their pots and they are flat on the ground. They are a foot and a half taller then what they listed on the seed / plant spec`s. 140 to 160 centimeters is what they said, these 2 are just below 200 cm. !!

It is a great problem to have though!! Take a peek ..........

We got bud`s starting and can`t wait to see them fill in and out.
Thanks for stopping by, Keep`em Green!!

Peace.....

Hey man I know I’m late to the party but wow your doing a great job! ... grinspoon is a strain I’ve been wanting to grow for a long time so ima take a seat and watch if you don’t mind. The burple is rough on the eyes but those pics under normal lights look perfect, that’s gonna be some stellar smoke :yummy:

Thanks for the words, I just been looking at them since Dec.7th. Germinated on Nov. 28th from seeds and put in 5 gallon pots on the 7th.

Day 92 `sh and flower sites just now filling in with pistils. They suggest 140 to 150 days so 2 more months to fill in. I started with the grow height at 80 inches. The lights are now as high as they will go and having to start tipping them on an angle!!

Most have spider mites, gnats and shit to worry about ...... this is cool in away. Got 60 days to see whats happens.

They are definitely a lot different then Auto`s ..!!! This is my first time with a 100% sativa`s and never grew anything this tall indoors. I have to stand on a bucket to see the tops!! To fuck`in cool!!

Thanks for stopping by ........Peace

Thanks for the words, I just been looking at them since Dec.7th. Germinated on Nov. 28th from seeds and put in 5 gallon pots on the 7th.

Day 92 `sh and flower sites just now filling in with pistils. They suggest 140 to 150 days so 2 more months to fill in. I started with the grow height at 80 inches. The lights are now as high as they will go and having to start tipping them on an angle!!

Most have spider mites, gnats and shit to worry about ...... this is cool in away. Got 60 days to see whats happens.

They are definitely a lot different then Auto`s ..!!! This is my first time with a 100% sativa`s and never grew anything this tall indoors. I have to stand on a bucket to see the tops!! To fuck`in cool!!

Thanks for stopping by ........Peace
Not sure how tall you are but that sounds awesome.. my next run will include a couple land race sativas and I have about 10.5 ft of head space so I’m gonna try and get them huge like yours. Ima stick around to see how this turns out, i might grab some grinspoon. One of those strains I feel like I just have to try and grow out. Good luck to you friend.

Howdy Folks got a few pic`s from yesterday and a small update. I have been using a small piece of 1X1 to tip their pots by setting them under the pots bottom. Putting them on a 45 to 60 degree angle and dropping them by 8 to 10 inches.

This is what I needed because they have grown to the LED`s and are almost touching them. This, plus they are making flowers so as they bulk up the extra weight on the branch ends. Will droop them down further and is what HAS to happen.

100% sativa`s are turning into a great new growing adventure. They are in no hurry!!! You need to use a little hand and what I found out. As far as feeding them they react to a different schedule. Most will mix and feed every 7 to 10 -14 days. With plain watering as needed.

When they took off into their stretch at 45 days, they were drinking 1/2 a gallon a day. So I divided their 1 gallon mix into 7 portions. This was added to the 1/2 gallon of water they were getting everyday. The Fox Farm mix would be 1500 PPM for example. They would have got that in one dose every 7 days no matter what.

Mixing it in with the daily meant they got it dispersed but was still the 7 day total. It allowed better absorption that was shown when I pushed 3 gallons of water every 10 days. Checking this it dropped from 1800 PPM run-out down to 925 to 1100 instead.

The over night temps dropped the grow to at or below 20 centigrade slowing absorption. So this feed change seemed to help that situation. With March and Aprils temps overnight raising up into the low to mid 60`s instead of 45 - 50 degrees. This will help also.

Anyhow after 100 days from seed this is what they are up to. And the best is yet to come ......... I just wished I had 2 more feet of over head to fuck with. They are topping out at 7 feet, as the door to their grow. Has a 7' 2" door jam .....here is them !!!!

VERY HAPPY as it has been the longest I ever waited to see a flower develop on a pot plant......

Buy Sunday I will have sometime to get so better pic`s and post back then.
Thanks for stopping and Hope All is Green in your worlds!!

Peace ........( we got flowers!!!!)

Quick update working on plan D for the height issue. I have an idea on re-hanging LED`s, not your normal hanging position. So pic`s will be better then trying to type ...... I have no more room upward so will find studs and hangers to put cup hooks into. Then use LED`S cables to hang it tilted from the wall.

Vertical to the floor instead of horizontal. They stopped growing up for the most part leaving me 8 inches to the ceiling. Then by centering the two plants I will place a reflector blanket on the ceiling. With the lights projecting out from the walls is the best I can do. So the LED`S will be wall mounted and i have the movable reflective side to adjust in or out

It will allow more light to get into the lower buds helping out total yield. The main goal is not to burn the main nuggets, so the light is coming at a different direction. This is the best solution I can think of. I will work on that tomorrow while I have the night off to nail it.

To much time invested to fuck them up now.....

Back
Top Bottom