Bard's Third: Indoor, Coco, Chemdogs, Doctor & NL

Thanks to you both.

Yes, I agree that it is a deficiency, and needs to be addressed before flipping. As I think about it more, I am coming to believe that it is an N shortfall. However, I will pull her from the tent tomorrow before feeding to check out the leaves under the scope - good eyes, Mr. Sauga. I want a closer look at the specks you noticed.

Chaos was of a good kind this go round, and plants didn't suffer too much - except for these darn leaves. Will share what I see tomorrow. Hope you are both doing great - I appreciate the advice.

1571689992723.png

Keep in mind that N is a mobile element which means any N def starts on the older lower leaves and works it's way up. If you're seeing it in the middle of the plant or higher than it's most likely another issue.

Thanks Sauga,

I pulled Ms. Chem out of the tent a few minutes ago, and scoped the leaves. When you noticed "specks" yesterday, I was a bit worried about some kind of mite or insect. The good news is that leaves are clean. Close up I couldn't see the specks, so I think that was just lighting or camera. The blotchy green/yellow pattern is still there though, and not any better.

So I made up a new batch of nutes for her - princess that she is - and increased the cal/mag EC by 20%. The cal/mag I use also has a small amount of N in it, so hopefully that will help if that is the deficiency. I believe that CA is immobile, and so I likely won't see an improvement in old leaves, but new growth will hopefully come in looking a more even green shade.

Again, really appreciate you and Penny taking the time to help me troubleshoot. The good news is that she is looking like she will be a big girl!

Have a good afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom