Bard's Third: Indoor, Coco, Chemdogs, Doctor & NL

I know exactly what you mean. I have way more seeds that I need. But I just can't help it - seed shopping too much fun. :)
Whats next on your "to grow list"?

9 out of 9 seed germinated for me. Placing the sprouts in coco/perlite tonight:):)

Whats next on your "to grow list"?

9 out of 9 seed germinated for me. Placing the sprouts in coco/perlite tonight:):)

Congrats! That is a great hit-rate!

Next grow is a long way off - I have about two weeks left in veg for this current grow, then 7-9 weeks for flowering. So that makes it early in the new year for the next one to start. Not sure what I will tackle next. It will probably be four plants again, all photoperiods, indoors, coco. But so many great seeds to choose from! Now you have me thinking that I should draft a list... maybe I'll work on that over the weekend, and post something here when I have some ideas.

Of course, any list I make will go out the window as soon as one of the seed vendors has a good sale and new seeds arrive. :)

Good weekend buddy!

Congrats! That is a great hit-rate!

Next grow is a long way off - I have about two weeks left in veg for this current grow, then 7-9 weeks for flowering. So that makes it early in the new year for the next one to start. Not sure what I will tackle next. It will probably be four plants again, all photoperiods, indoors, coco. But so many great seeds to choose from! Now you have me thinking that I should draft a list... maybe I'll work on that over the weekend, and post something here when I have some ideas.

Of course, any list I make will go out the window as soon as one of the seed vendors has a good sale and new seeds arrive. :)

Good weekend buddy!
Yupp. For me its like "newer is always better" (Quote from Barney in How I met your mother, I believe:):) So when for example Exotic Genetix come with a new line which is practically identical to the previous I just "need" to buy something from that new seed line or my world will fall apart for a while:) Damn Im close to a seed-junkie it seems like...

I actually got a bit naughty tonight and soaked an extra seed! Strawberry Eclair for G13 Labs. A fem this time.

Good weekend back!

Yupp. For me its like "newer is always better" (Quote from Barney in How I met your mother, I believe:):) So when for example Exotic Genetix come with a new line which is practically identical to the previous I just "need" to buy something from that new seed line or my world will fall apart for a while:) Damn Im close to a seed-junkie it seems like...

I actually got a bit naughty tonight and soaked an extra seed! Strawberry Eclair for G13 Labs. A fem this time.

Good weekend back!

I hear you! For me the current obsession is In-House Genetics, as well as @katsubluebird's upcoming drop.

The first step towards a cure is admitting that you have a problem. HA! :rofl:

Since you got some Chems in your garden, I got tempted for some Chem seeds, went to one of my dealers/seedbanks and got really, really, really hooked on Chem Jong-Ung from Dark Horse!!!

I have wanted, either Bodhis Sunshine #4 or a cross of that since I restarted growing herb, and this is the only cross i`ve found. Got Bodhis Sunshine Daydream in my vault, but since newer always is better SSDD crossed with Chem #4 must be better. Dont now anything about the Bitch Slap they crossed the Sunshine #4 with, but its OG*(OG*Zkittlez) and its used as a stud for their new seed line so I guess it cant be that bad.

I feel your In-house addiction, Bard, its like even more expensive than my Exotic habit I believe.

Ok, please dont judge me, but mr. Chem Jong tempted me to much and another 150 Euros spent at Attitude tonight:(

Pennywise, I need professional help!!!

I hear you! For me the current obsession is In-House Genetics, as well as @katsubluebird's upcoming drop.

The first step towards a cure is admitting that you have a problem. HA! :rofl:
LOL. I have a hard time saying no to beans and cuts - I want it ALL... I feel your pain, I have a lifetime of beans dating back 20 years and I'm still adding to the collection, as well as making my own. I need a big ass farm - THEN I could really do some serious damage :cool:

LOL. I have a hard time saying no to beans and cuts - I want it ALL... I feel your pain, I have a lifetime of beans dating back 20 years and I'm still adding to the collection, as well as making my own. I need a big ass farm - THEN I could really do some serious damage :cool:

Hey Katsu! Thanks for stopping by. I think we can all related to expanding into whatever space we have to work with, and then some! A nice piece of farmland would be awesome, in so many ways. :)

I'm looking forward to your upcoming seed drop - lots of intriguing crosses you have cooking away.

Happy Saturday, everyone - hope your weekend is off to a great start.

Today is DAY 39 above ground, so mid-way through WEEK 6. I am pretty happy with their progress. Took them all out of the tent this morning for a bit of cleaning of the floor, and also some cleaning/training of the plants themselves. I'm continuing to work on a "relaxed quadline" - by which I mean the basic quadline approach, but not so rigid or geometric as my first grow. I am doing a lot less defoliation that I did last go round, just enough to allow light in and air to move. While they were out of the tent I gave each one a really good soak with nute solution to get heavy run off. Just to make sure that there are no air pockets or salt build-ups, although I haven't seen any evidence of problems. Just preventative measures. Anyhow, here they are, side and top view of each - they are looking a bit droopy as lights just went off, and they don't seem to like being touched. Like all the women in my life. LOL.

Chem 91 S1:

IMG_3488.JPG

IMG_3490.JPG

DinaChem:

IMG_3491.JPG

IMG_3493.JPG

Northern Lights:

IMG_3497.JPG

IMG_3499.JPG

The Doctor:

IMG_3494.JPG

IMG_3496.JPG

I am thinking that I will continue to let them veg for a bit longer. Today is DAY 39, so perhaps around DAY 50, at the start of WEEK 8, I will flip to 12/12. Not sure yet!

Appreciate everyone stopping by. Have a great weekend.

Your gettin there, mate!

A few months and you will be loaded with top shelf indica smoke all over the place:)

Yay! I am hoping for a real snooze-fest. Love the night-time gummy treats. :)

The Chems will be better for daytime buzz, I think.

Yay! I am hoping for a real snooze-fest. Love the night-time gummy treats. :)

The Chems will be better for daytime buzz, I think.

You are probably right there, my friend. Especially exited about the Dina Chem:)

I follow your example and have started a journal for my Exotic Genetix run:)

You are probably right there, my friend. Especially exited about the Dina Chem:)

I follow your example and have started a journal for my Exotic Genetix run:)

I'll head on over in a bit!

Back
Top Bottom