Bard's Third: Indoor, Coco, Chemdogs, Doctor & NL

True! If I were just growing for inventory I could probably take two years off, but where's the fun in that?

Ha! Completely understand. Mrs. Bard said that she is going to have to start eating more gummies.

Northern Lights! Ohh, the memories (and lack of some LOL). Its about a couple of decades since, but I remember a NL#5 that was floating around at home that was something out of this world. Most heavy indica ever, but the mind stayed clear while the rest could not move:)

(But then again - everything was SO much better in the good old days...)

Northern Lights! Ohh, the memories (and lack of some LOL). Its about a couple of decades since, but I remember a NL#5 that was floating around at home that was something out of this world. Most heavy indica ever, but the mind stayed clear while the rest could not move:)

(But then again - everything was SO much better in the good old days...)

Fun! I have never consumed it before, nor grown it, so excited to try. I hear a lot of good things about the Sensi NL as well. The one in this grow is from Dr.Seeds.

If you don't mind my asking, where is home originally for you? I am in Canada - back home after being out of the country for 25+ years.

Really happy that you will be along for this grow. Don't expect anything as spectacular as your Cookie Ox though - that is one impressive creature you have nurtured!

Fun! I have never consumed it before, nor grown it, so excited to try. I hear a lot of good things about the Sensi NL as well. The one in this grow is from Dr.Seeds.

If you don't mind my asking, where is home originally for you? I am in Canada - back home after being out of the country for 25+ years.

Really happy that you will be along for this grow. Don't expect anything as spectacular as your Cookie Ox though - that is one impressive creature you have nurtured!

THNX, but as I said. It was vegged forever, like 3 months efficiently and 3 months in a cold closet with a single 60W lightbulb so she became big and strong. ANYONE would get a Spears party out of that plant:)

Im originally from Sweden and Norway, actually (grew up a lill at both places), but live in Croatia with the wife whos from here:)

THNX, but as I said. It was vegged forever, like 3 months efficiently and 3 months in a cold closet with a single 60W lightbulb so she became big and strong. ANYONE would get a Spears party out of that plant:)

Im originally from Sweden and Norway, actually (grew up a lill at both places), but live in Croatia with the wife whos from here:)

I think you aren't giving yourself enough credit on the beautiful monster you have created! Well done.

Hey everyone,

Welcome to Monday... sigh. Hope that weekend treated all of you well. And so a new week begins.

On a more cheerful note, the girls are doing great! It was about 10 days ago that I topped all of them, and then started the quadline training late last week. Their growth rate has really taken off in the past few days - I had increased their cal/mag as well as the overall EC in their feed, and they seem to be loving the new formula. And so a lot more quadlining action this afternoon. Here they are, side view and top view of each, after a little tying down of the branches. You can see the quad structure starting to emerge.

FYI, today is DAY 35 of veg.

The Doctor:

IMG_3473.JPG

IMG_3474.JPG

Chem 91 S1:
A bit of old cal/mag deficiency visible at bottom left.

IMG_3475.JPG

IMG_3476.JPG

Northern Lights:

IMG_3477.JPG

IMG_3478.JPG

DinaChem:
IMG_3480.JPG

IMG_3481.JPG

And so you can tell I am really happy with the progress on these gals.

I went back through my notes from my grow #1, and found that I had vegged that time for 75 days before flipping to 12/12. However, it seems to me that these gals are growing much faster than in my first grow. And so while I am not sure when I will flip yet, I don't think it will be as late as day 75 this time around. Maybe sometime between day 45 and day 60? We'll see if the pace continues at the current rate. I hope so!

Thanks for stopping by!

Like the early shaping, my man! Going for perfect geometrical shapes or "more creative arts" style plants this run?:)

Hey Source! How're you doing, buddy?

I guess a bit of both on the shaping. They'll start out kind of square, as you'd expect from a quadline, but at least last time (my first ever grow) they eventually became pretty natural and un-structured. Main goal is to end up with a wide, flat canopy.

Scratch that... my main goal is for them all to be alive at the finish line. Need to be realistic, LOL. :)

Hope you are doing great, and thanks for stopping by.

Hey Source! How're you doing, buddy?

I guess a bit of both on the shaping. They'll start out kind of square, as you'd expect from a quadline, but at least last time (my first ever grow) they eventually became pretty natural and un-structured. Main goal is to end up with a wide, flat canopy.

Scratch that... my main goal is for them all to be alive at the finish line. Need to be realistic, LOL. :)

Hope you are doing great, and thanks for stopping by.

Things are great over here. Just gave my two girls, Britney and Britney, almost 2 gallons of "love juice" aka water & nutes.

Will need to stay up for a while as I just placed 3 Guicy Banger and 6 Lip Smacker beans, both from Exotic Genetix, in wet papertowels AND some of the Cookie Ox and Sherbet brances will need to be tied up to support the weight, but I guess thats not a bad thing, though?:)

My first try of quadding went quite well even if my plan to grow a mathematicians style plant ended up with some weird Yoko One shit style performance art, LOL:)

To early to tell then, if you will delight us with an Einstein physics nerd style or a weird Picasso artsy plant;)

Snapped a couple of my girls 4 you my friend. "when shaping goes wild & unexpected":)

20190926_020424.jpg

20190926_020858.jpg

(No intention to hijack your thread with loads of pics - I promise:))

Things are great over here. Just gave my two girls, Britney and Britney, almost 2 gallons of "love juice" aka water & nutes.

Will need to stay up for a while as I just placed 3 Guicy Banger and 6 Lip Smacker beans, both from Exotic Genetix, in wet papertowels AND some of the Cookie Ox and Sherbet brances will need to be tied up to support the weight, but I guess thats not a bad thing, though?:)

My first try of quadding went quite well even if my plan to grow a mathematicians style plant ended up with some weird Yoko One shit style performance art, LOL:)

To early to tell then, if you will delight us with an Einstein physics nerd style or a weird Picasso artsy plant;)

Snapped a couple of my girls 4 you my friend. "when shaping goes wild & unexpected":)

20190926_020424.jpg

20190926_020858.jpg

(No intention to hijack your thread with loads of pics - I promise:))

No hijack at all - awesome to see what you are up to. Nice looking plants. Love the branching structure. That is a huge collection of colas you have going. Love the Yoko Ono reference!! :)

Hey everyone, in case you missed, @George from The Vault has another giveaway going on!

Great stuff mate. I think Im close to a divorce if I bring in more seeds to the house now:) The wife has calculated that I can grow from seed for the next 5 years or so, LOL. Spent way way to much on stuff from Exotic Genetix and Bodhi this summer:)

Im a weed nerd - not much more to say:)

Great stuff mate. I think Im close to a divorce if I bring in more seeds to the house now:) The wife has calculated that I can grow from seed for the next 5 years or so, LOL. Spent way way to much on stuff from Exotic Genetix and Bodhi this summer:)

Im a weed nerd - not much more to say:)

I know exactly what you mean. I have way more seeds that I need. But I just can't help it - seed shopping too much fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom