Barneys Pineapple99 Clone Only and C-Jack Wilma 3600w Grow

Herbalizor

​INTRO::thumb:
Hey there guyz-n-gals :welcome: to my first journal on uk 420!
well its actually the second but i was so busy with other things that i could'nt
see it through to the end! Everythings fine now so thought it was about time!
heard only good things bout 420 mag so would love to be part of this community.
I myself have bin growin around 4 yrs started off small and worked my way up!as most on here will have.
At the mo im restricted to crutches after having moto-cross accident 3yrs ago but am due for an opp in the next month or so.The misses will fill the barells for me while im outa action lol.
Having said that ive still managed to keep up with the daily chores ov runnin a med sized grow room!
this will be the first grow in this property and on here so ill throw up a few images of the groom setup
and wot im working with
So ppl thats me in a nutshell! hope you enjoy.

SETUP:
groom/2.4x2.4x2mtr secret jardin grow tent
lighting/6x blockbuster aircooled shades
6x600w hps/mh sunmaster bulbs and 6x600w
maxibright dimable digital balasts with a 6 way contacter/relay timer.
Air movement/1x12"ruk and rhino filter,1x8"ruk and rhino filter/ intake-1x
8" and 1x6" ruk-6" conected up to a 10000 btu portable airconditioner to cool tent and 1x sms com
climate controller and 1x xxl filter stand,
hydro systems/4x wilma big 4s with 16-20ltr aipots converted to drip/dwc hybrid with 2x 100ltr min
air pumps with 24 golf ball airstones.
Feed water/ tap water run through a 250ltr per day digital RO filter.
meters-ph-ec/blue lab.1x 112 site aero cloner and loads other bitz + batz !

NUTRIENTS:
Base/h+g aqua flakes grow+bloom-enzymes
roots excell-green planet massive-cal/mag-liquid w8-ausie tonic-extreme uptake and finisher
AN bud blood-fox farm beastie blooms and cha ching/ dutch pro exsplode-1x tub great white myco.
and loads more stuff that dont come to mind !

STRAINS/plan:
So im gunna be runnin pineapple99 clones for the second time and some critical jack beans as a
mate has done these before and got great results.
The p99 was from a mate ov a mate that sneakily pinched a cutting from a veggin plant that was
on display at the cannabis college that they were visiting while at the 1 before last HTCC im told he pinched the cut propagated best he could and smuggled it back home 5 days later.
im told the name tag that was on this plant said barneys pineapple 99 so im assuming this cut was
used in the breeding ov their pineapple chunk but dont know this for a fact!
Its the 2nd go with these cuz the 1st was great they stunk to high heaven and they yeilded good.
Ive 15 cuts and am gunna pick the first/best 8 to run in two wilma big 4sand ive germed 10 c-jack
and again pick the best 8 leaving me 16 plants total in 4 wilma systems!
So think iv'e said enough for now anyone is welcome to follow this if they choose too and any replys
and comments are appreciated!there will be no set updates just has it happens! Ok lets do this

Heres a few pics of wot i have!
These cuttz were taken 8 dayz ago and most have there first roots emerging!
Resize240.jpg

Resize241.jpg

heres a few of the critical jack seedlings at around 13 days from soaking!
Resize242.jpg

sorry about the image quality ill sort it!:thumb:
my next update will bring me into the present day...peace...

so here's a little update ppl!
I soaked some 3" rockwool blockes in RO water 0.4 ec aqua flackes a+b,0.3 mls roots excell and
a little ausie tonic! ph was set at 5.2 and stabilised at 5.8 after soak!
I then transplanted the cuttz' gave them i little mist and sat them back in the propagator and put
them under a 600w m/h with the digi ballast on 50% power so 300w!
As soon as there roots are showing through(hopefully 4-5 days) they will go into there 20ltr airpots
and into the wilma systems!
Resize263.jpg

These critical jack will also be going into there wilma systems when the cuttz are ready!
lookin back i should have cracked the c-jack seeds after the cutzz took becouse i am now trying to slow down there growth just so the cutzz can catch up! (lesson learned) lol.
Resize261.jpg

Resize257.jpg
Resize260.jpg
Resize256.jpg

Hopefully by the next update everything should be up and running!
the cuttz and c-jack potted up,systems filled and starting there veg cycle....peace..:thumb:

HEY:420:
Just recieved my beans for the next grow!
cant wait to do these! shadrack from surefire seeds has done a great job
on these blazing blues and cheesey jones there causing quite a fuss on 1 of the
other forums with great reviews!
Also cheers to mr cannetics from cannazon who gave me these pre release nepal indica series fem frebies
from his new range that will be droped in the next few months im especialy excited about the
indiana bubblegum x nepal indica and the white x nepal indica hopefully they;le show me a jem!
Resize253.jpg

cheerz guyz..peace..

Awesome job buddy.
Looking very tidy and seems you have your space about as right as you could hope to get. And all on crutches:rocker:
Subbed...

Awesome job buddy.
Looking very tidy and seems you have your space about as right as you could hope to get. And all on crutches:rocker:
Subbed...

cheerz lad! yeh its bin a struggle but needs must lol! i have a lot of people relying on me so
i just soldier on as you do lol. saying that things will be much easy'er after the opp!..peace..

Hey guyz soz its bin a while ive been quite busy with other things!
So last night i started potting up the critical jack seedlings and the p99 cutts
setting them up for there veg period in there airpots full of pebbles hopefully should see some
faster growth now that the roots are not as restricted!
Here's some stats and pics!

PH-5.8
EC-O.5
LIGHTS ON TEMP-25
LIGHTS OFF TEMP-22
WATER TEMP-18
HUMIDITY-80%
Resize344.jpg

Resize321.jpg
Resize336.jpg
Resize345.jpg
Resize342.jpg
Resize335.jpg
Resize340.jpg
Resize343.jpg
Resize320.jpg

So there you go guyz i will be connecting all the pumps drip line and wot not:thumb:
later today so until the next update..peace...

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom