Batfongrips 1st grow poor man CFLs

IMO you shouldn't top more than twice. The plant should yield the maximum it can with 4 main cola's, 8 is just over doing it and you'll end up with 8 small cola's instead of 4 large ones.
What do you mean hair looking thing? A pistil? It won't hurt to pull one out, just remember that's where your THC is. Also, are you topping during 12/12? You really shouldn't, the plant will not grow well, if it grows new stems at all. You should always give your plants a few days to recover and veg after topping before you even go into flowering. If your odd plant is just showing pre-flowers then that's good, she's just telling your she's mature. If she's budding then she's an autoflowering plant. All assuming your in veg stage.
Anyway, whats your light schedule?

Thanks alot for lettin me know all is ok, I am running my girls at 20/4 right now under 6 13 watt 6500K CFLs. Yea that hair I pulled was a pistol I hope it doesn't stress it but glad to know its not a biggie. I topped them a little over a week ago and they have been vegging away foilar leaves getting really big compared to previous days. new growth everywhere its making me happy :)

They are all about 10 -11 inches tall now roughly so hopefully another week or so of good vegging and I might be able to put them into flower. I want to feed them FF nutes one more time maybe thats due next water in like 4 days or so since I watered them yesterday and they have flourished since that water even.

Back
Top Bottom