1st Journal - M39 - Northen Light x Skunk - Soil - CFLs

Re: 1st Journal, M39 (Northen Light x Skunk ) Soil & CFL'S

your plants are looking good. leave the damaged leaves on your plants, leaves still supply energy to the plant even with only 20% of the surface area intact. I use aluminum foil tape to seal my ducting connections, I would use that on any high heat connections.

https://www.google.com aluminum foil tape

Thanks KJC, Muffler tape would do the same ? :)

I do remember seeing some muffler tape that was aluminum foil tape, I find the aluminum foil tape a better buy per foot though. you may want to have a look in the heating and cooling section of your favourite hardware store for aluminum foil tape.

I do remember seeing some muffler tape that was aluminum foil tape, I find the aluminum foil tape a better buy per foot though. you may want to have a look in the heating and cooling section of your favourite hardware store for aluminum foil tape.

Indeed, but i fixed my muffler which had a leak last winter, so i got leftover roll of muffler tape that still need to be used somewhere :thumb:

Might take a few pics for yall tonight :) No big changes, just brown pistils are starting to appeal on every plants :cheer:

Good evening :420:

Little photoshoot going on here with the ladies (Gf wants to take pics too :))

Day 38 / Flowering

PA292587.JPG

Roxy Haze, beware the TRICHHHHHHHHHH'S

PA292592.JPG
PA292603.JPG

RJ-11

PA292601.JPG
PA292584.JPG

Baby

PA292594.JPG

MLevernZ, check out the white pistils starting to pop on the little nuggets :) So cute :circle-of-love:

PA292595.JPG

Cheers mates :thanks:

I plan on flushing them this weekend with tap water.

Is there a difference using tap water in soil instead of distilled or filtred water ? I know the calcium would be lower on the filtred water but plants do need a certain amount of calcium right ?

I am wondering if i should buy bottled water for my next girls.

Good weednesday :420:

Good weed & news folks,

Just got off with SmokeSara from TopLedgrowlight.com and i will be getting a MarsII 80 X 5W for my next babes :party: I am very pleased with the price compared to a 400W HPS/MH set-up i would need to buy better exhaust & intake system which their loud and not really stealth, now it will just come down to : Plug & play/live :) And the price would actually be around the same for both, so i am very happy :circle-of-love:

CFL's works great when you are limited in space which i am not (for now :)), i will still of course use them for seedling and the start of vegging by building a little seedling box with my cool whites 200W CFL and the soft whites ones well... i actually needed lights in my garage :)

I will be honored if you guys will follow my next journal which is hopefully going to be up in mid-November :Namaste:

Good smokeday :420:

Good evening :420:

Its been a while :) I was on vacation until today and ive been really busy with work and stuff...

Sorry everyone if i have been slacking on your journals, i will go thru them real soon :circle-of-love:

Got a few pics for your guys. First off, i did a flush & huge defol on last Saturday before leaving town, they took it very nicely. I also checked the final water run off in my buckets and the ph was at 6-6.5 after a 15gal flush on each plant. I also removed a lot of fan leaves to give a chance to the lower buds.

Enjoy

Total defol since the start

PB0526321.JPG

The girls

PB0526331.JPG

PB0526351.JPG

RJ-11

PB0526371.JPG
PB0526521.JPG
PB0526551.JPG

Baby

PB0526491.JPG
PB0526541.JPG

MlevernZ, i will let her go for a random amount of time until i start my next seeds :rollingeyes:

PB0526451.JPG

Roxy Haze, she has a cross of something that i dont know but its VERY lemony, citrus and very juicy sticky buds :cheer:

PB0526391.JPG
PB0526411.JPG
PB0526511.JPG
PB0526441.JPG

I am pretty happy with the results i am getting from CFL'S, they work great and cost worthy :thumb: I will definitely use them in the futur for vegging :high-five:

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom