Katatonia's Journal - CFLs - Northern Light - Soil

Hey man! The plants are looking great overall. I can't unfortunately touch on your problem you're having with the yellowing but that 40 day old plant would make good for some vaporizing but smoking might be kinda harsh. I bet it does the job and gets you high but nothing spectacular. Maybe some emergency stash when you run out? Haha

Great job though thus far. You really filled that son of a bitch out didn't you?! That last pic is purty by the way... :bravo:

Hey man! The plants are looking great overall. I can't unfortunately touch on your problem you're having with the yellowing but that 40 day old plant would make good for some vaporizing but smoking might be kinda harsh. I bet it does the job and gets you high but nothing spectacular. Maybe some emergency stash when you run out? Haha

Great job though thus far. You really filled that son of a bitch out didn't you?! That last pic is purty by the way... :bravo:

Thank u ! , one of the old plants is really growing buds crazy ! , as for the young one which i harvested i already been smoking it for the last 3 days , since i have no other weed and this's the first time i smoke from what i grow , and let me tell u something , i have been smoking mostly hash for the past 8 years , i smoked marijuana only few times but the strains weren't so good and i was so disappointed that it was expensive and weak , few days ago when the first small buds of the 40 day old plant dried i rolled a joint , half weed half tobacco , the smoke was harsh , but bearable , while the mood man oh my god !! it fucking hits u like a bomb ! i was so amazed , what the fuck have i been smoking for years ! this's the real shit , the taste is amazing , and the high is so strong but energetic , i'v smoked almost half the few buds i harvested from that plant in 3 days , and they rn't even cured , it gets me so excited to think about how the big buds will do after they're completely ready to harvest , and flushed , and cured ! i bet that's going to be amazing , finally i don't have to spend my money on buying hash or shitty marijuana , and dealing with scum dealers , this growing thing is the best i'v done and i should have started it really earlier !
anyways hopefully next grow is gonna be more fun , with more strains and experience
cheers dude , and thanks for ur replies :thanks::volcano-smiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom