Bay Area Grapes

ArcticHayze

if your a bay area smoker you prolly smoked some of this once or twice at least. its called grandaddy purple and its about 45 an 8th,its really dank weed, it reeked up my whole house just takin pictures lol. it provides an intense couch lock body high perfect for before bed.

P1000869.JPG

P1000885.JPG

P1000893.JPG

P1000897.JPG

Grandaddy Purple is some beautiful bud. It's got a very strong couch-lock high, and has a wonderful smell. For myself though, I have swore off the purples as they tend to make me very anxious, not really somewhere an epileptic wants to be.

Before that revelation, I purchased some beautiful GDP from the Green Door in San Francisco. The pic is below. If you ever get to visit SF, you'll find the best of the best.

DSCF0198.JPG

Peace and beautiful bud:hippy:

Hard for me to remember, its been a while, but I know that I enjoyed it when I smoked it.

I'm thinking when I start smoking again, to create a log book of all the types of marijuana I have tried and giving a detailed description about the entire smoking process and after effects.

Looks a lot like the GDP I've been puffing. I didn't really get a couch lock effect though, but I was using a vaporizer. Such an amazing taste, especially with the nugs I set aside for last. Grapey, sweet, ahhh just makes your mouth water. All the leaves were also completely covered in THC. Like you said, stank up the whole house. I know the GDP I got came from Cali, and I'm chillin in FL...GDP is nice stuff, enjoy it. I wish I had more.

Back
Top Bottom