BBBG - BloomBox Blackberry Grow

Thanks Jack, but I've been reading up on the grow room link and may have what I need to start my grow. I'll let you know how it goes.

The only gripe i have about bloomboxes is they're not tall enough to have a monster plant inside.

Isn't that the truth. ;-)

You should definately get the algae problem taken care of. You do not want it to spread. You do not need the white circles on the top of the rockwool or hydroton. This may be part of your problem with the algae depending on how warm it is in the box.

OK, I'm back and fighting mad! LOL! The Blackberry grow didn't work. Between those little root bugs and me overdosing them they never had a chance. BUT, I am not one to give up easily. I made some major alterations to my Bloombox which I now call Frankenbox.

I wasn't happy with the ventilation so I added an intake to the flower side. It actually is coming off my air conditioner/heater. I'm able to now control the temp in my box. I also added a additional pump (to constantly circulate rez water and give me a faster PH reading.) and a heater in my rez to keep the temp from going below 68 degrees. ( I have my box in the Garage so it gets cold at night.) So that took care of my climate control. I also added a PH controller which automaticly adjust my PH keeping it at a rock solid 5.6-5.7. I love this! I added a constant tri meter to confirm the PH controller readings and it also gives me rez temp and PPM's too. NICE! I also added a webcam to monitor all of this when I dissapear for a few days. Oh I almost forgot I also added a tank top off so when the rez water goes below 7 gallons it adds premixed water to the rez. I'm praticly fully automated, at least for a week at a time.

Frankenbox_1.jpg
frankenbox_2.jpg

frankenbox_3.jpg

The new White Widow crop week 1 of Veg
WW112.jpg

I'm using a new recipe that has been doing Waaaayyy better than anything I've tried before.

Veg - 8 gallon res
advanced nutrients
grow- 7.5ml/gal =60 ml
micro- 5ml/gal = 40ml
bloom- 2.5ml/gal = 20 ml
b52- 3ml/gal =24 ml
barricade- .8ml/gal = 6.4
hyox- 3.2ml/gal = 25.6
ppm- 1000
co2 flow- 01
plant height- 5 inches
ph- 5.5-5.8