Beginner amateur grower

Hi bro. What am I sure of? 😀 Where are her fan leaves? What kind of fan leaves? Maybe I cut the leaves a little too much, I thought it was unnecessary and that way the plant would focus more on the flower. I am still ignorant of this. What do you mean by this question? "Did you roll down the rim of your pot?" Sorry, sometimes the interface translates incorrectly into Hungarian..😀 Sorry bro
The fan leaves absorb light for photosynthesis.
In other words the energy to build your buds comes from the fan leaves.
After stretching I remove everything under the light line.
After that everything stays.
Your pot looks like you didn't fill it.
She needs lots of room for roots.
If you have enough soil always fill your pots up.
I have pictorials on proper pot construction if your interested. :Namaste:
My question You sure, just meant you asked for criticism and opinions?
Some people don't like me pointing out stuff I noticed that's in need of improvement.
Just wanted to make sure your ok with it.:Namaste::high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

The fan leaves absorb light for photosynthesis.
In other words the energy to build your buds comes from the fan leaves.
After stretching I remove everything under the light line.
After that everything stays.
Your pot looks like you didn't fill it.
She needs lots of room for roots.
If you have enough soil always fill your pots up.
I have pictorials on proper pot construction if your interested. :Namaste:
My question You sure, just meant you asked for criticism and opinions?
Some people don't like me pointing out stuff I noticed that's in need of improvement.
Just wanted to make sure your ok with it.:Namaste::high-five:

Bill284 😎
Of course it is. I am interested in any criticism, useful advice. I am a beginner gardener. 😀 Fan leaves? You see, I'm ignorant of this too. I didn't know the useful role of those letters. As I said, I was a little hesitant because I thought that the many leaves are unnecessary now that they are blooming beautifully. Then I won't have such beautiful flowers. Yes, I lowered the pot because I thought it would be unnecessary to top it up. I am interested in useful pictures of correct pot construction. Yes. "After stretching I remove everything under the light line." What do you mean? Maybe there is a description that describes the structure of the parts of the plant? What is the role of which letter, etc.? Later, I would like to try it in a 9-liter air pot. Maybe you know a good soil mixture recipe? Thanks for the useful advice bro..😀👊

Of course it is. I am interested in any criticism, useful advice. I am a beginner gardener. 😀 Fan leaves? You see, I'm ignorant of this too. I didn't know the useful role of those letters. As I said, I was a little hesitant because I thought that the many leaves are unnecessary now that they are blooming beautifully. Then I won't have such beautiful flowers. Yes, I lowered the pot because I thought it would be unnecessary to top it up. I am interested in useful pictures of correct pot construction. Yes. "After stretching I remove everything under the light line." What do you mean? Maybe there is a description that describes the structure of the parts of the plant? What is the role of which letter, etc.? Later, I would like to try it in a 9-liter air pot. Maybe you know a good soil mixture recipe? Thanks for the useful advice bro..😀👊
I hope that this way I can harvest some flowers worthy of results for the first time. Even though I cut the leaves of the plant a lot. Unfortunately, I did not know the role of flying leaves. 😀

There are several pictorials in Heavens Shores and the Vivohut threads.
Take a peak and let me know if you have questions.
I run coco and have no time for soil and it's mysteries. :rofl:
I feed every day, no worries about what nutrients are left in the pot.
I find it much easier to control nutrition and growth that way.
Lack of fan leaves reduces energy available to buds for growth.
You will still get a harvest, just slightly diminished in size.
Unless they are rotted or have pests I don't remove any.:Namaste:

Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom