Beginner amateur grower

I'm still very new to the forum. Where should I look?
Usually you would click on their avatar and view the user profile, but many do not enter their location
Hover over my avatar and you can see I have entered UK for my location
If you want to add your location, click on your username by the log in box at the very top of the page and edit your profile from there

Usually you would click on their avatar and view the user profile, but many do not enter their location
Hover over my avatar and you can see I have entered UK for my location
If you want to add your location, click on your username by the log in box at the very top of the page and edit your profile from there
Thanks. May I ask who the admin is? Who can I write to if I want to delete something from their posts?

Thanks. May I ask who the admin is? Who can I write to if I want to delete something from their posts?
Go to the post you want to change and click the 'report' button and give a valid reason in the box that pops up
One of the team will see it and may change something for you, but it is a lot of work so they cannot act on every request
You will soon be up to 50 posts, then you can use the direct message function by clicking the envelope icon beside your username top of page

Hello! First of all, thank you for being a new member. I'm an absolute beginner. I started building a box from a 50x50x140 freezer. 😄I would like to micro-grow in this. I am very interested in growing discreetly in a small place. I would be interested in the scrog technique. As far as I know, you can get more out of the flower in such a small space. If anyone is interested, I can show you how the project is doing with a few pictures. I also have quite a few questions, I would need some advice. If there were more experienced colleagues who could talk about the topic, I would be very grateful. Until then, thank you for being here again.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

welcome to the show :welcome:
that's a nice little grow box you have built there. i'd stick to a single plant as that's all that will fit decent.

I just want to grow autoflowering. 1-2 plants.

autos are a horrible choice for a new grower. go with fem photos for the best chance at success.

if you encounter an issue with an auto you may not get it fixed correct before the plant dies. it takes some experience growing the plant to know how to recognize issues and fix them. it's super hard to gain that experience if you start with autos.

What do you mean by this sentence? (Topping at node 3 or 4 should give you 6-8 main colas) Sorry for asking, I just don't understand how google translates. I do not speak English. I write with a translator.

i'd save training and lst for future grows. it's best to grow the plant out a couple times first without taking too much on. as you gain experience and confidence you can branch out into training techniques and other methods of growing.

it's a good idea to get familiar with your choices for grow style, nutes, and media when you first begin growing. once you have a few jars filled up and are confident in your growing skills you can begin experimenting. we'll all be here to help, but it's important to have the basics first.

looking forward to seeing your first grow journal.

üdvözlöm az előadásban :Üdvözöljük:
ez egy szép kis termesztődoboz, amit ott építettél. Én maradnék egyetlen növénynél, mert ez minden, ami tisztességesen elfér.

Az autók borzalmas választás egy új termelő számára. menjen a női fotókkal a siker legjobb esélye érdekében.

Ha problémába ütközik az autóval, előfordulhat, hogy nem javítja ki megfelelően, mielőtt a növény elpusztul. némi tapasztalatra van szükség a növény termesztésében, hogy felismerje és kijavítsa a problémákat. nagyon nehéz megszerezni ezt a tapasztalatot, ha az autókkal kezdi.

megspórolnám az edzést és a jövőbeli növekedésre. a legjobb, ha először néhányszor növeszti ki a növényt anélkül, hogy túl sok mindent magára vállalna. amint tapasztalatot és önbizalmat szerez, elágazhat a képzési technikák és a növekedés egyéb módszerei felé.

érdemes megismerkedni a termesztési stílussal, a dióval és a médiával kapcsolatos választásaival, amikor először elkezdi a növekedést. Miután megtöltött néhány tégely, és magabiztos a növekvő képességeiben, elkezdheti a kísérletezést. mindannyian itt leszünk, hogy segítsünk, de fontos, hogy először az alapokkal rendelkezzünk.

alig várom az első növekedési naplóját.
Thank you for the encouraging words. It may be a silly question, but even with feminized seeds, will the flower be in the box in 8-10 weeks?

Thank you for the encouraging words. It may be a silly question, but even with feminized seeds, will the flower be in the box in 8-10 weeks?

probably not. with photo plants you set the time frame and decide when to start flower. they need to get through the seedling and veg stage first though.

autos they do what they want and force you to catch up or figure it out. don't get duped by the 8 - 10 wk claim. it has little or no basis in reality, and only applies to flower, it does not include the time the plant spends as a seedling or maturing.

autos can be far more finicky to grow than a stable photo, and are often far less potent. autos are made by breeding in a non-thc producing ruderalis plant. it dilutes the genes that make the stuff you want.

probably not. with photo plants you set the time frame and decide when to start flower. they need to get through the seedling and veg stage first though.

autos they do what they want and force you to catch up or figure it out. don't get duped by the 8 - 10 wk claim. it has little or no basis in reality, and only applies to flower, it does not include the time the plant spends as a seedling or maturing.

autos can be far more finicky to grow than a stable photo, and are often far less potent. autos are made by breeding in a non-thc producing ruderalis plant. it dilutes the genes that make the stuff you want.
I think I understand it. I'll look into it more.

How long should the feminized plant be kept in the vegetative phase in such a small environment? How high should I force it to bloom?

I grow mostly autos for several reasons:

I don't have space for a large plant
I want a fast turnaround
They are equally potent
I am not trying to grow a maximum yield
Don't need to worry about light leaks, which helps with ventilation at times, I can leave the door open
They will do fine in small pots & 12/12 light cycle which saves on money and excess heat

I grow mostly autos for several reasons:

I don't have space for a large plant
I want a fast turnaround
They are equally potent
I am not trying to grow a maximum yield
Don't need to worry about light leaks, which helps with ventilation at times, I can leave the door open
They will do fine in small pots & 12/12 light cycle which saves on money and excess heat
How big is your growing space?

Welcome @Mowax . :welcome:

I grow in a cabinet so have similar issues to what you face. For training, I'm partial to quadlining (link in my sig). For that, it's one topping and then LST to the pot edges and then vertical from there. I grow photo periods so I flip when the height of the plant is about 1/3 to 1/2 the available height in the flower space which for me is quite soon given my small space.

So, you can make it work for sure, but just have to be a bit creative to get there. With autos, you want to make sure they get enough light which generally means running the lights in flower for more than the 12 hours us photo period growers do.
Hi! What size cabinet do you grow in? Can you tell me more about the training? Or where can I find the link? Thank you colleague

How long should the feminized plant be kept in the vegetative phase in such a small environment?

do you mean auto ?
the plant decides. you have no control over it.

with a photo you control it.

How high should I force it to bloom?

if auto it decides again. you have no control over it.

photo plants can be flipped by the 4th or fifth node. conversely you can run a photo 12/12 from seed, most photos run that way finish before most autos do, but they only produce like an auto, so a less than you could get in a photo.

your main issue with yield will be space. that space will only produce so much whether auto or photo. i don't think you'll experience any difference in yield between the two. the space is not that large.

in practice any auto version of any strain i've grown has always been less potent than an equivalent photo. it's the genetics of an auto, you can't fix or change that.

Back
Top Bottom