Beginner amateur grower

Pokolba igen, bátyám 👌👌 jól néz ki! Alig várom, hogy a kiválasztott hölgy kitöltse! Kiválasztotta, hogy melyik törzset szeretné először termeszteni?
Abban a térben egy 4"-es elszívó rengeteg levegőt fog cserélni, úgyhogy szerintem a kis ventilátoraiddal rendben lesz. esetleg párátlanító virágzik, de addig még bőven van időd.
Thanks bro. I try not only to provide the plant with a technical background, but also a demanding environment. 😎 I hope the plant is fine. I haven't thought about the tribe yet. Recommend something! Should I put a slow fan on the bottom grill to blow the air in? Or is that enough on its own? If the exhaust fan spins a lot, I could control that too. It basically has two levels. Vents tt100 exhaust

Ok well so far my faverote strain I've grown this year is Mimosa X Orange punch by Barney's farm. Her smell, taste and high exceeded expectations and she just grew with no complaints she was strong as bull lol.

I think your space was 60 x 60cm? Which would need around 55cfm and your fan on max is around 110cfm.. it should pull enough through on its own but if you have it available then it's up to you as it would be better to pull most of your air through your lower vent.

Ok well so far my faverote strain I've grown this year is Mimosa X Orange punch by Barney's farm. Her smell, taste and high exceeded expectations and she just grew with no complaints she was strong as bull lol.

I think your space was 60 x 60cm? Which would need around 55cfm and your fan on max is around 110cfm.. it should pull enough through on its own but if you have it available then it's up to you as it would be better to pull most of your air through your lower vent.
The space in which I am going to grow is 40x40x130.. Why would it be better to suck the air out from below?

The space in which I am going to grow is 40x40x130.. Why would it be better to suck the air out from below?
Lost in translation lol
He is saying that because your exhaust fan is powerful enough to draw air in passively via the bottom vent, you don't need to pump it in
In from the bottom, out from the top so you are drawing fresh air up through your plants then taking hot air out from above the lamp

Lost in translation lol
He is saying that because your exhaust fan is powerful enough to draw air in passively via the bottom vent, you don't need to pump it in
In from the bottom, out from the top so you are drawing fresh air up through your plants then taking hot air out from above the lamp
Thanks Roy 👊

Lost in translation lol
Lost in translation lol
Thank you. Yes, sometimes I get lost in translation. 👊🤣

Hello. I would like to welcome you with a few pictures because I have started the trial run with the box. I'm sorry, I didn't start a diary because this is a plant grown half outdoors, and I'm not even sure where to keep the diary. During the vegetative period, it got little light, even with watering, I wasn't so sure that it was the best. I think it got pretty small. Well, I brought it into the box as soon as it was ready to bloom and the box is working. 😀 I welcome all kinds of constructive opinions and criticism. Anyway, how much time is left until harvest? This is an auto jack herrer. Thanks for everything

20231003_192215.jpg

20231003_192232.jpg

20231003_192228.jpg

20231003_192425.jpg

Hello. I would like to welcome you with a few pictures because I have started the trial run with the box. I'm sorry, I didn't start a diary because this is a plant grown half outdoors, and I'm not even sure where to keep the diary. During the vegetative period, it got little light, even with watering, I wasn't so sure that it was the best. I think it got pretty small. Well, I brought it into the box as soon as it was ready to bloom and the box is working. 😀 I welcome all kinds of constructive opinions and criticism. Anyway, how much time is left until harvest? This is an auto jack herrer. Thanks for everything

20231003_192215.jpg

20231003_192232.jpg

20231003_192228.jpg

20231003_192425.jpg
It looks to have a few weeks yet ,looking good so far 👍

The seed is from SeedMafia. It was about 2 years old. In principle, it would still have 2 weeks according to the described life cycle. I water with Plagron terra bloom. When can you tell when the flower is ready?
A rough guide would be when 80% of the hairs have turned brown and the pistols swell up . Then if you really want a couch lock smoke wait till the trichomes start to go from clear to amber you will need a jewellers loop or a good zoom on a phone camera to tell 😊

A rough guide would be when 80% of the hairs have turned brown and the pistols swell up . Then if you really want a couch lock smoke wait till the trichomes start to go from clear to amber you will need a jewellers loop or a good zoom on a phone camera to tell 😊
Thanks for the useful information 👊

20231003_192215.jpg

20231003_192232.jpg

20231003_192228.jpg

20231003_192425.jpg
Set up looks ace bro nice work.. looking forward to the journal 👍

Hello. I would like to welcome you with a few pictures because I have started the trial run with the box. I'm sorry, I didn't start a diary because this is a plant grown half outdoors, and I'm not even sure where to keep the diary. During the vegetative period, it got little light, even with watering, I wasn't so sure that it was the best. I think it got pretty small. Well, I brought it into the box as soon as it was ready to bloom and the box is working. 😀 I welcome all kinds of constructive opinions and criticism.
You sure? :Namaste:
Anyway, how much time is left until harvest? This is an auto jack herrer. Thanks for everything

20231003_192215.jpg

20231003_192232.jpg

20231003_192228.jpg

20231003_192425.jpg
Good morning Amigo :ciao:
She looks healthy but a touch bare.:Namaste:
Where are her fan leaves?
She needs them to build your buds.
She has a month to go btw.
Did you roll down the rim of your pot?
Take care.:passitleft:
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

You sure? :Namaste:

Good morning Amigo :ciao:
She looks healthy but a touch bare.:Namaste:
Where are her fan leaves?
She needs them to build your buds.
She has a month to go btw.
Did you roll down the rim of your pot?
Take care.:passitleft:
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Hi bro. What am I sure of? 😀 Where are her fan leaves? What kind of fan leaves? Maybe I cut the leaves a little too much, I thought it was unnecessary and that way the plant would focus more on the flower. I am still ignorant of this. What do you mean by this question? "Did you roll down the rim of your pot?" Sorry, sometimes the interface translates incorrectly into Hungarian..😀 Sorry bro

Back
Top Bottom