Trala’s Tent

Good morning!

I’m pleased to report my bum bum is excellent! No polyps, no nothing! Just clean pink tissue!

So let’s rhyme!

Roses are red
Colonoscopy’s are bleak
But a clean bill of health
Means my arsehole’s on fleek!

🍑🤩🍑🤩🍑🤩

And if you are turning 50 or you are over 50 and you’ve never had a camera up your arse, do it. Bowel Cancer is a deadly, but most times treatable, disease if caught early. And there are things you can do to look after your bum, eat well, choose foods high in fibre, drink 2L of water and throw in some exercise.

And a BIG shout out to my anal sphincter! You did good!

I know my humour can often be side eyed by the more serious person, but my people are like me. They can find smut and humour anywhere. I got lots of funny post colonoscopy messages, but this one really tickled me. It’s from my GBFF. He’s all about the douche.

IMG_9528.jpeg

What an honour it was to grow this girl! Big thank you to @stinker la Rue for sharing his Barney’s Farm with me. Those genetics are 🔥🔥🔥

She was a motherfucker to trim tho lollll

Jojo Bee aka TropicanNa Banana
Regular Clone
Flip Age: 80 Days
Days in Flower: 56

IMG_20230920_110343_resized_20230920_111044277.jpeg
IMG_9546.jpeg

🌸🌸🌸

I thought I’d throw together a little show and tell on how I dry. I live in Queensland, Australia where it gets proper hot. Not this bullshit 30 degrees uk hot either lol. Like proper. Your bud can legit dry out in a day. Through this forum I learned about the Fridge Dry. I’ll find the link later. This is my twist on it. Not suggesting it’s the way, it’s just my way.

I live to be organised. I look after my things, whether that be a paper bag or a diamond ring, so I look after and reuse my bags. I first cut my bud down to baggable sizes, the size I want to jar it. That means dismantling those beautiful Coca colas.

First I get ready:-

IMG_20230920_111503_resized_20230920_115041956.jpeg

Then I weigh 100g/3.5oz per bag. I try and keep similar size buds together

IMG_20230920_112923_resized_20230920_115042673.jpeg

Then I clip with matching clips coz I’m xTra as fuck lolling!

IMG_20230920_112947_resized_20230920_115042371.jpeg

Today I was lucky enough to bag and tag 600g/1.3lb of really nice fresh bud

IMG_20230920_113317_resized_20230920_115041568.jpeg

Then it’s fridge. I used to fuck about shaking, turning twice daily blah blah, now I shut the door and come back to it for a squiz in 7/8 days. By 10 days it’s usually done.

IMG_20230920_113627_resized_20230920_115042978.jpeg

The idea with a low and slow is to go from the fridge to the jar, no burping, then cure. Time and harvests have taught me exactly how the bud should feel. Tbh it feels ruined, but you put it in that jar and it goes from fail, coz it’s sitting in the jar at 35% humidity and crispy as, to fuck me dead! Yeah boiiiiii, coz it slowly climbs to 62% humidity in dem jars! And that’s where it stays.

Like anything it takes time and practice to master, but once you’ve got it, you’ve got it.

Just thought I’d share in case someone was interested.

What an honour it was to grow this girl! Big thank you to @stinker la Rue for sharing his Barney’s Farm with me. Those genetics are 🔥🔥🔥

She was a motherfucker to trim tho lollll

Jojo Bee aka TropicanNa Banana
Regular Clone
Flip Age: 80 Days
Days in Flower: 56

IMG_20230920_110343_resized_20230920_111044277.jpeg
IMG_9546.jpeg

🌸🌸🌸

I thought I’d throw together a little show and tell on how I dry. I live in Queensland, Australia where it gets proper hot. Not this bullshit 30 degrees uk hot either lol. Like proper. Your bud can legit dry out in a day. Through this forum I learned about the Fridge Dry. I’ll find the link later. This is my twist on it. Not suggesting it’s the way, it’s just my way.

I live to be organised. I look after my things, whether that be a paper bag or a diamond ring, so I look after and reuse my bags. I first cut my bud down to baggable sizes, the size I want to jar it. That means dismantling those beautiful Coca colas.

First I get ready:-

IMG_20230920_111503_resized_20230920_115041956.jpeg

Then I weigh 100g/3.5oz per bag. I try and keep similar size buds together

IMG_20230920_112923_resized_20230920_115042673.jpeg

Then I clip with matching clips coz I’m xTra as fuck lolling!

IMG_20230920_112947_resized_20230920_115042371.jpeg

Today I was lucky enough to bag and tag 600g/1.3lb of really nice fresh bud

IMG_20230920_113317_resized_20230920_115041568.jpeg

Then it’s fridge. I used to fuck about shaking, turning twice daily blah blah, now I shut the door and come back to it for a squiz in 7/8 days. By 10 days it’s usually done.

IMG_20230920_113627_resized_20230920_115042978.jpeg

The idea with a low and slow is to go from the fridge to the jar, no burping, then cure. Time and harvests have taught me exactly how the bud should feel. Tbh it feels ruined, but you put it in that jar and it goes from fail, coz it’s sitting in the jar at 35% humidity and crispy as, to fuck me dead! Yeah boiiiiii, coz it slowly climbs to 62% humidity in dem jars! And that’s where it stays.

Like anything it takes time and practice to master, but once you’ve got it, you’ve got it.

Just thought I’d share in case someone was interested.
Thanks for the details Tra!
How long in the jar curing before the nice aroma returns?
My fridge dry is very similar to yours but I lose some of the sweet skunkyness somewhere in my process.

played with some low and slow two. three times now but skip the bag part.
been wondering if the bags are necessary or how they contribute to the process.
Is it just to avoid contamination or to wick moisture?
I've been drying in shallow Tupperware lined with parchment or even in the lid of carboard box.
I give it a shake once or twice daily. I jar bag a bit sooner and burp my way down. 10ish days?
Still getting the hang of it. Seems like you've got it mastered.

Thanks for the details Tra!
How long in the jar curing before the nice aroma returns?
My fridge dry is very similar to yours but I lose some of the sweet skunkyness somewhere in my process.
Approximately 2 weeks with no burping. Just humidity watching.

played with some low and slow two. three times now but skip the bag part.
been wondering if the bags are necessary or how they contribute to the process.
Is it just to avoid contamination or to wick moisture?
I've been drying in shallow Tupperware lined with parchment or even in the lid of carboard box.
I give it a shake once or twice daily. I jar bag a bit sooner and burp my way down. 10ish days?
Still getting the hang of it. Seems like you've got it mastered.
For me it’s more ease. I try and get similar sized buds in the bags.

I don’t shake mine or anything now. I just close the door for 7 to 8 days. Yeah I’ve got it pretty sorted now.

Funny part, I still think I’ve fucked it every single dry lol.

Nice harvest and trim job. What a haul.
Thanks la Rue.

I’m stoked!

*Don’t be that person that constantly talks about your bum and takes pics of your lunch*
*Don’t be that person that constantly talks about your bum and takes pics of your lunch*

No one:

Me: OMG! My bowels! So for the last 7 days I have not been allowed to eat fibre. Only white food. Hitler would have loved it. Nothing but white refined shit food. Today my bum got such a treat! Sultana Bran for breakfast and this fibre laden masterpiece for lunch!

IMG_20230920_134555.jpeg

Whose game to pull my finger?!

Lolling!

So on to the grow!

Guess what?!

3 and 3 baby! Two x the 12:12 kind and one auto in each area. 6 plants in total! I’m so happy!

Everyone is miserable. My Mimosa X Orange Punch got an uppot and her first nodes buried. She will prolly be ready for an top. And everyone got a nit wash to the point of drowning.

There were a couple of nits on Jojo so I did a proper clean and surface spray in both grow areas.

For today, I’m happy with both areas.

IMG_20230920_162254_resized_20230920_051637320.jpeg

Congratulations on your harvest 🎉🎉 hope it tastes as good as it looks! I've always wondered about your fridge drying.. does it reek when you open that door? I might give it on part of a harvest see how I like it.
Oh and uk 30 degrees is way hotter them your endz it's a different kinda heat 🤣😂🤣 yeah that old chestnut 😂

Congratulations on your harvest 🎉🎉 hope it tastes as good as it looks! I've always wondered about your fridge drying.. does it reek when you open that door? I might give it on part of a harvest see how I like it.
Oh and uk 30 degrees is way hotter them your endz it's a different kinda heat 🤣😂🤣 yeah that old chestnut 😂
She was being kind it hits over 43 Degrees Celsius here in 🇦🇺

She was being kind it hits over 43 Degrees Celsius here in 🇦🇺
I know bro and I'm being ruthless and saying your 43 is no match to our 30 💪😂😂
Greenvein: *walks away like Connor McGregor* 😂

Hope it went via your mouth 🤣

👋
First lol of the day sorted ✔️

It actually does, and it infiltrates the freezer. You really need a fridge that is not being used.

Yeah, yeah, course it is bruv, course it is…

IMG_9575.jpeg

Fun fact, I’ve actually nursed Poms who have come out to see their adult children in Summer crumble under our heat. Look I exaggerate and say “Poms” to validate my point, it was one Pom lol. He was the best patient. So funny. He was like “I’ve never experienced temperatures like this, it’s like going on holiday to satans armpit”. He was a smoker too. Between the heat and the humidity Queensland nearly killed him lolling!

Incredible harvest. Clean colon and you don't look a day over 35.
Have yourself a cracking eve
Me and my colon thank you.

And while we are discussing my colon, I’m feeling super lucky. I got out of a nightshift last night coz you can’t drive for 24 hours after the procedure, so I have had a couple of extra cheeky days off.

I’m getting my hair did today and a pedi tomorrow.

Today it’s good to be me :)

It actually does, and it infiltrates the freezer. You really need a fridge that is not being used.
Thanks 🙏 I would have stuck it in my normal fridge and got murdered by the wife 🤣 I'll see if I can get a little one in the shed

He was like “I’ve never experienced temperatures like this, it’s like going on holiday to satans armpit”

🤣🤣🤣 it's so true.. my holidays go near 35 and I'm like a vampire 🤣🤣 I look around at waiters like how are you surviving bruh 🤣

Thanks 🙏 I would have stuck it in my normal fridge and got murdered by the wife 🤣 I'll see if I can get a little one in the shed

🤣🤣🤣 it's so true.. my holidays go near 35 and I'm like a vampire 🤣🤣 I look around at waiters like how are you surviving bruh 🤣
Lolling!

Lol. I see what you did there
I didn’t!

Omg this isn’t grow related, but it’s all can think about.

I said I wouldn’t buy any clothes for a year, I’m trying to simplify and save money. But I’ve got a 50th birthday party next month and I’m in love with these sequin pants.

Serious question. Is 50 too old for sequins?

Back
Top Bottom