Trala’s Tent

Omg it’s back to work time :(

Time flies when you’re having fun.

And my pool saga continues… concrete is being poured today. My man will spend the morning barrowing concrete from the front yard to the back. Lucky he has guns of steel lol.

Got absolutely fucking munted last night, we did birthday drinks, so I’m super ordinary today. And it’s a semi school night coz I’m back for a nightshift tonight FML.

But grow news. We are heading into a scorching Queensland summer, and my plants swelter in the Bloom Room. I’ve kept my eye out for a cheap aircon. Got this corker for fitty. Todays job is to bark building orders that I have no business barking at my partner and for him to not hit me with a piece of 4 by 2.

It’s gonna be a job.

IMG_20230916_084120_resized_20230916_084311671.jpeg

I (I say I, when I mean I want him lol) want to cut through that wall and run the tube thing from his garage to my Bloom Room.

IMG_20230916_084128_resized_20230916_084311348.jpeg
IMG_20230916_084340_resized_20230916_084349975.jpeg

And how cool are my bee skeletons?! The structure from my carhooking is so beautiful. Well I think it is.

IMG_20230916_084207_resized_20230916_084310658.jpeg

If I’m not back later, he killed me.

Done ✔️

Not exactly what I wanted, but it will do. Hopefully they will stay a cool 25 degrees through summer, well that’s the aim.

See you tonight northern hemisphere! Be ready lol!

IMG_20230916_123237_resized_20230916_124107821.jpeg
IMG_20230916_123258_resized_20230916_124107229.jpeg
IMG_20230916_123403_resized_20230916_124106820.jpeg

Happy Sunday!

Omg Queensland is turning it ornnnnnnn! There’s not a cloud in the sky!

I’m diving straight in!

Sunday Summary

My beautiful girl is starting to fade. She just looks old. It’s like she’s changed overnight. She’s gone from regal, to palliative geriatric in the last days of life and I know this is stupid, but it makes me so sad. She has been an honour to grow. I actually think she might be cooked. I’ll take a bud pic tomoz.

Jojo Bee aka TropicanNa Banana
Regular Clone
Flip Age: 80 Days
Days in Flower: 53

IMG_9489.jpeg

Win has the ugliest flowers ever! If she was a woman you’d be recommending labiaplasty. She has too much ham in the sandwich for my liking. That pic is a bud that looks double the circumference of the others. She’s a beautiful shape, it’s just her flowers that look a bit uggh. She smells bad too. Like like rotting fruit.

Winter Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 29

IMG_9514.jpeg

This girl LOVES life! She’s beautiful, just beautiful 😍

Liberty Bee aka White Widow
Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Flip Age: 65 Days
Days in Flower: 5

IMG_9510.jpeg

My little monster 👹 She’s a fucking boss too.

Francesca Bee aka Biscotti Mintz
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 49 Days
Days in Flower: 13

IMG_9493.jpeg

The queen lives on through this princess. I’ll veg her for another 30 days.

Tiger Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Regular Clone

IMG_9499.jpeg

She looks waaaay too small to be flowering. She will stay in the veg tent until I run into my usual space constraints.

Lilly Bee aka Limited Edition Northern Lights X Big Bud Auto
SeedMan Seed from Sponsors SeedMan’s Seeds
Days in Flower: 2

IMG_9505.jpeg

This girl is putting out her fourth nodes. I’d usually top at this point, but I want to bury her first nodes when I uppot next week to get a handle on her legs. Poor thing is dying of thirst!

Luna Bee aka Mimosa X Orange Punch
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

IMG_9506.jpeg

Anyhoo thanks for looking. I hope you have a great day 🙂

80 is a grand old age for a lady, to be sure!

My Mimosa x Orange Punch in flower seem yo be a bit behind the rest of the grow they’re with in Solos. But like yours the veg was fast, firm and adventurous just like I like my… umm 😅

Lots of pretty Trala - have a lovely Sunday arvo!

You've got a bunch of beauties Tra! Looking forward! :Rasta:

Hope your Sunday was the best. Your garden is booming. Try to get used to that rotting fruit smell.
Yeah I have heavy plant envy at this moment
We all do. :)

She’s a beautiful shape, it’s just her flowers that look a bit uggh. She smells bad too. Like like rotting fruit.
So she's pretty, just don't look too close...?
Her flowers really are odd lookers- she'll probably be the best smoke ever!

You've got a bunch of beauties Tra! Looking forward! :Rasta:
Thanks Black!

You made me big smile.

Hope your Sunday was the best. Your garden is booming. Try to get used to that rotting fruit smell.

We all do. :)
I had the best Sunday :)

And I really have you guys to thank for the improvements in my growing. I really drove it into a ditch in 2022. I’m so glad to be back on track.

Thanks so much. Without my Barney’s Farm there is no way I could grow this kind of quality.

So she's pretty, just don't look too close...?
Her flowers really are odd lookers- she'll probably be the best smoke ever!
I know! I try hard not to side eye her with a wtf expression coz every woman is different and we shouldn’t be made to feel self conscious. All flowers are beautiful and all that. But between you and I, WT actual F?!

Yeah the ugly ducklings… ❤️
Speaking of ducklings… 🦆

What’s yellow and red and spins 100 miles per hour?
A duckling in a blender!

Omg I’m bowel prepping! I have a colonoscopy tomorrow! The struggle to drink the poo juice is real!

How’s this for shit - no pun intended - I’m legit having the procedure in the hospital I work in! So I’m basically getting fucked in the arse with a camera by a colleague. But on the upside, for a little while tomorrow I’ll be dating a doctor.

Omg I’m bowel prepping! I have a colonoscopy tomorrow! The struggle to drink the poo juice is real!

How’s this for shit - no pun intended - I’m legit having the procedure in the hospital I work in! So I’m basically getting fucked in the arse with a camera by a colleague. But on the upside, for a little while tomorrow I’ll be dating a doctor.
Hope you bleached it first 🤣
All the best hope its nothing

Here ya go just replace that dude for ya man and that vent for you know what and no work colleagues involved and a start to the home video😳

SmartSelect_20230918-182028_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom