Trala’s Tent

Good luck, im getting scoped soon too❤️
Oh. My. God!

Of all the days for you to take a look in the tent and you pick prep poop Monday! I usually conduct myself with such class and decorum and sadly I think I shat both of those qualities out one hour into the drink… LOLLING!

Worst part, I now have to drink two more litres of the stuff.

Thank you! And good luck to you too!

Oh. My. God!

Of all the days for you to take a look in the tent and you pick prep poop Monday! I usually conduct myself with such class and decorum and sadly I think I shat both of those qualities out one hour into the drink… LOLLING!

Worst part, I now have to drink two more litres of the stuff.

Thank you! And good luck to you too!
Sounds like a shitty day! 🤣

Have the best day.
As you have your
butt bit on display.
So you can have
many more years of play! Happy inspection day Tra! Enjoy the milk drip to darkness!
My arsehole is ready
Hope the docs hand is steady
There’s no more Brown Betty 💩
I’m totes camera ready

Omg you made me lol!

Thanks Stone. I hope I don’t die.

Boom tish!

L O L L I N G !

It all happens at 50 bruv.
Or if you’re lucky like me it starts 5 years early cause of family history.
All in all the experience was easy enough and beneficial, plus the drugs they gave me were top notch 😂 they upped my dose when I told them I’m a daily toker.
As you know, that shitty procedure saves lives ❤️
Have fun that’s what is important 😝

Or if you’re lucky like me it starts 5 years early cause of family history.
All in all the experience was easy enough and beneficial, plus the drugs they gave me were top notch 😂 they upped my dose when I told them I’m a daily toker.
As you know, that shitty procedure saves lives ❤️
Have fun that’s what is important 😝
I always worry I’m gonna die before I go under.

And it does. My country is pro active when it comes to early detection and bowel cancer. I got a poo pack in the mail when I turned 50.

Fingers crossed I don’t:-

a) die
b) have cancer
c) inadvertently Dirty Sanchez the doctor

I always worry I’m gonna die before I go under.

And it does. My country is pro active when it comes to early detection and bowel cancer. I got a poo pack in the mail when I turned 50.

Fingers crossed I don’t:-

a) die
b) have cancer
c) inadvertently Dirty Sanchez the doctor
I just hope your doc is "new to this" and finishes in 13 seconds.
:thumb:

Well I do have a purdy chocolate starfish, so there’s that…

And fucking lolllingggggggggg!
LoL....
So, funny story... I'll keep it short. :rofl:

My family & I were recently on a vacay with my best growmie & his wife and kids.

We had discussed getting a group tattoo because we do this trip every year. LoL, I had suggested we get starfish tats because we went to the coast & the kids found numerous starfish.
My buddy & I chuckle & say we need to get chocolate starfish tats. LoL
My 11 y/o son overheard us and kept asking why it was so funny. LoL He's (asperger's type autistic) and found it so funny that he made actual chocolate starfish the day we got home
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
20230918_154605.jpg

I'll be using that silicone mold for all my edibles henceforth. LOLOLOLOL

LoL....
So, funny story... I'll keep it short. :rofl:

My family & I were recently on a vacay with my best growmie & his wife and kids.

We had discussed getting a group tattoo because we do this trip every year. LoL, I had suggested we get starfish tats because we went to the coast & the kids found numerous starfish.
My buddy & I chuckle & say we need to get chocolate starfish tats. LoL
My 11 y/o son overheard us and kept asking why it was so funny. LoL He's (asperger's type autistic) and found it so funny that he made actual chocolate starfish the day we got home
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
20230918_154605.jpg

I'll be using that silicone mold for all my edibles henceforth. LOLOLOLOL
LOLLING!

The shout from the colonoscopy room:

"Send in the next asshole!"

Back
Top Bottom