Beginning of veg cycle problems

Comes out to I think around a quarter of a table spoon. I don't get mine from a grow store just the organic food section at my store. Unsulphered backstrap. Costs about 3 bucks and add carbs and calcium. Other is you can add some epson on salt and that's the building blocks of cal mag just on a cheap method.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Oregonash !!

This is an update of her . Still moving strong but I may need to up my nutrient solution as the see the fan leaves getting a LITTLE more yellow . Not much at all .
420-magazine-mobile1917789545.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1821313521.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1901820950.jpg

Getting very bushy ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Up your moassis to on half a tbl spoon add half a table spoon Epsom salt every so often. I do every other watering and I think that will push the yellow out. Looking very good. Give them a little top dress of blood meal or that bat guano and you will see it boom. I have a new indoor grow projects, feel free to check that out in grow journals.

Sent from my SM-T217S using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Question about the guano . How much and how , can you explain, is the best way to top dress . I also have kelp meal and bone meal . Should I be using them in conjunction . It's just since I'm not going to full organic route for that grow I didn't think I would be able to use these types of supplements .

while its true organic cultures take longer to become available. the molasses is giving you calcium the epson is mag. so if you don't care on organic you scratch it and buy cal mag. I offered the clean rout due to I grow organic so this was me using my skill set to help. but having salt build ups vs dead soil is different than a non organic grow the steps I am saying minimizes the salt on the roots.Ocean forest is composted and has live bacteria from the get go. so true your fert can build up salt but your soil is still the nutrients it is eating. bat guano worked lightly into the top of the soil will keep working down with watering and molasses helps the bacteria recoup from your chemical fert. If I am wrong, I am open to anyone else knowledge. I too am here to learn more too.

check this link, I find it has some nice info.

Thank you . I've been looking for a more direct answer to that question and have had trouble finding one . I do understand that the guano is best used in a tea or composted with the soil early on. Next grow , however , I do plan on growing organically 100% .

Side note : I currently am using the go box which comes equipped with the calmag
I have been using bio weed , bio growth , cal mag , bio marine , and diamond black ( will stop using after next feed ) . I am following the directions and excluding bio bloom and bio bud for now

Hello everyone , hope everyone is having a good new year . I have a status / update / inquiry with my plant. It seems to be going good with the nutrients I am giving . I may Up them soon but I have a couple matters I want to tend to before I focus on that. First and most important is my humidity and temperature . It's a very limited grow in terms of space and functionality. My humidity is very low and my temperature is on the higher side . Both numbers (20% humidity , and 88 degrees ) are average numbers that I have seen since I implemented this temp/humidity meter . I recently purchased one out of curiosity and now I know I should've had one from the beginning . In a grow tent located in a closet without any means to actually put my old air out and exchange new air , how can I decrease temp and increase humidity . I just put another fan in there (green one) that claims it uses water to cool the air it blows out from a little cabin under the blowers , but IMO it's hypothetical in a logical sense and in the sense where my temp and humidity hasn't changed much since it's been in there. Also I put a cup of water in there and it didn't change much either . I saw a slight rise in humidity after I water my plant but the next day , back down to like 20%. Any idea how to fix both problems .

Also I now have my ph up and down . Basically with these products I am checking and adjusting the PH level of the water I add to the plant and allow the plant to slowly get better from there correct ?

Last question , I'm not sure if I mentioned I have been growing in bags . Well I am , and my plant has been doing well but I definitely think I need to put LST into effect especially with the lower growth I already have . What is the best way to do so with a bag ?

Any help is appreciated !!!
420-magazine-mobile534915518.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1069019360.jpg
420-magazine-mobile815606817.jpg
420-magazine-mobile16726604.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1704116793.jpg
420-magazine-mobile329839521.jpg

Plants hit a point where they won't repair a damaged leaf anymore. I find it beneficial once the whole plant looks better to trim the sick leaves. Allow the growth underneath to flourish and receive direct light

I definitely agree . So far I cut a set of fan leaves ( turning yellow) but because of how short and stout it is , I hesitated to cut more . I'm about to post pics and questions literally when I'm done this reply !! Thanks for the info , anymore info is much appreciated .

Hey guys . This is an update on my babe . I recently cut a set of fans leaves . Disinfected the blade and made sure they are sharp .

Side not : I watered the plant after I took the plants as you can see it's looking a little thirsty lol .

I have been feeding with water and nute solution with the correct ph for the last week . What I thought to be a possible nutrient deficiency may actually be nute burn . ( pics included ) . I assume this because of the strain ( blueberry ) and they say it doesn't like a large dose of nutrients even tho I increased a VERY MINUTE amount over 1/4 recommended strength .

Nute breakdown

1/2 teaspoon bio grow
1/2 teaspoon bio root
1/4 bio weed
1/4 cal mag
1/4 bio marine

I increased the humidity a little and the temps have decreased a little as well but I don't think they are too much of a detrimental matter right now ( correct me if wrong ) .
Avg humidity is about 25-30 %
Avg temp is about 85-90 degrees

My main concern is the spots on the leaves which there aren't many of . Also any tips on LSTing would. E much appreciated as well as if anyone thinks I should prune anymore than I have already done .

09ffc0a6bff6868bea4f832143471f5a.jpg
fcd7ba62a8762216c054ceeaa98efdf4.jpg
896c7440372212acb6175c3bd84c762c.jpg
44655da449289e1bc22541d5f9e58d08.jpg

Forgot to include the nutrient solution is added to a half gallon of water . Should I use a gallon instead ?

bd6a77c7739769c124fc02b3e05a50e4.jpg
8eab0fe99a51e7d497b32d9a753bfcdf.jpg

Even in the last couple of minutes she looks better . But I have around 6 to 7 nodes

I would top her. And try to keep the temp down in the 70s.

I would love to . I was thinking about fimming , however , if I did i wouldn't keep it in veg as long as I need to to get as much out of the topping as I should get . I plan to switch to flower sometime in the next couple of weeks . I know it's a little pre mature but this was more of an experimental grow trying different things out and I want to finish this plant out asap so I can get on to the next grow with maybe 1 more plant and a lot more knowledge

I would love to . I was thinking about fimming , however , if I did i wouldn't keep it in veg as long as I need to to get as much out of the topping as I should get . I plan to switch to flower sometime in the next couple of weeks . I know it's a little pre mature but this was more of an experimental grow trying different things out and I want to finish this plant out asap so I can get on to the next grow with maybe 1 more plant and a lot more knowledge

Make sure you give them adequate time to heal after making cuts... defoliation and topping stress the plant a bit. You don't want to flip to 12/12 after cutting because that's less daylight to heal the plant. Allow them a week or two, dependant on how they're looking then flip! Just some advice!

Definitely don't flip til she heals, she won't stretch and will have weak branches. But she looks great. You should try training her with LST it gives you multiple colas here is a picture from my clones that are LST and a Afghan Kush topped once and LST. With LST it doesn't stress her out so you will get great growth and great yield from your baby I know you excited to flip and pop a new bean in some soil but please remember the most important thing about cannabis is PATIENCE!! it took a long time to get that for me but now I never rush them
420-magazine-mobile1217269229.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1013660947.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1983501235.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1588155238.jpg
the last pic is a fimmed clone that isn't going to have any training.

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

She does look great tho you can get great meds from her and blueberry is a great strain. And can yield high if done properly. I like to top and tie her at a angle so light hits lateral branches. Happy growing and one day soon you can get girls that are big like this.
420-magazine-mobile786807037.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1431692140.jpg
420-magazine-mobile388200769.jpg
just remember the best nute you can give her is PATIENCE!!
Definitely don't flip til she heals, she won't stretch and will have weak branches. But she looks great. You should try training her with LST it gives you multiple colas here is a picture from my clones that are LST and a Afghan Kush topped once and LST. With LST it doesn't stress her out so you will get great growth and great yield from your baby I know you excited to flip and pop a new bean in some soil but please remember the most important thing about cannabis is PATIENCE!! it took a long time to get that for me but now I never rush them
420-magazine-mobile1217269229.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1013660947.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1983501235.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1588155238.jpg
the last pic is a fimmed clone that isn't going to have any training.

Back
Top Bottom