Beginning To Understand Her

Lucy and SLH (Big Sister) both have hairs that are beginning to brown, the trics are cloudy. The Slh (little sister) I harvested is an awwwwwesome smoke, cerebral 8/10, energeic 9/10, pain reliving 8/10, appitite inducing 7/10, sleep? 0/10 forget about it! not on her watch!. After smoking my roomie and a friend got motivated , cleaned up the last of the plant debris from my tera-forming (5 bins) ( 7 bins now, as my roomie is still at it). The big ole pile of crap is gonzo yeah! Now we can have a lawn in the back yard. Ahhh the wonders of weed. My friend has a rod in his back, and my roomie has MS, both were able to kick ass, and not feel pain. Both told me it was the highest they'd been on weed. All who sample it say the same. I think I have done what I set out to do, and I have two monsters on the way who hold even more promise. I fell blessed .:high-five:
" Win here, win there ,win win, everywhere." Charlie Sheen:peace:
SLHBigSister.JPG
IMG_002423.JPG

thanx ill def. attempt to haul up on of the 3 Gal square hydrogar. buckets tonight err at least that was my plan. i just assume the web cam will not give me trouble but will also give me not so good pics.. but ill try the manual focus which means unscrewing the "eye" lens thingie a bit till it focuses...which i think your actually supposed to do, either way it works. i made a vid of my carnirorous plants eating two flie that had gotten into my grow room one night... but i cant load vids on here ;(.... nor face (you know what) so.... ill do that right now might as well since its gonna be 11 PM in three or less hours *i think* .....

From the front lines; BUD ROT!!! ARGH, not as bad as it could have been with the crazy humidity we have in the Bay Area. About 10% of the buds are rotted , those buds will get cleaned up, then I will use the water cure method, and it will be made into hash. My drying room is set up and ready for harvest, 5 pm today.:peace:

Bummer on the bud rot. Damn. Hope harvest goes/went well otherwise. You'll be a busier than a one-armed paperhanger in a wallpapering contest. (Is that a real saying??) :goodluck:

How 'bout a one legged man in an ass-kicking contest? Lot's of scissor hash in your present/future!

Twelve 12,
Your going to love that c99.
Honestly, I have tried 3 different SLH( super lemon haze) sacks and I like Cindy much more.
I've been told that the SLH has too many below average phenotypes. Didn't stop me from spending $$ on the beans though.
Hopefully I will be one of the lucky ones with a killer phenotype.
I heard the same thing about Tangerine Dream. Can't say for sure though. Saw some clones of it On CL( Craigslist ) going to try them after my current run.

1 lb from SLH 1/2 lb from Lucy. Life is good.:peace:

:welldone: :yahoo:

Life is good! Nice harvest, S2J! Those SLH nugs really look outstanding. Great job, my friend! :yummy:

What a great haul from the SLH. I would love to hear the smoke report!! Looks like a great smoke! That was a great harvest! :thumb:

What a great haul from the SLH. I would love to hear the smoke report!! Looks like a great smoke! That was a great harvest! :thumb:

SLH is beginning to smell like "cheese". Smoke is great, a little harsh (full of resin), taste..I experimented with tearwar (phonetic spelling) I planted two roses and some pineapple mint next to SLH and Lucy, the flavor comes through. Lemon, Skunk, Pepper, Rose and Mint, all the sultriness and extra flavor. The smell in the room when smoked is what skunk sex smells like(yes I have happened upon skunks doing it, I thought it was my friends smoking weed.). High,Clear headed, energy dances in the smoke, keeps you earthbound long enough to get tasks done then releases you to eat and get more done, or talk for hours with friends about some of the silliest things. . Cerebral 10/10, energy 10/10, pain relief 6/10, Hunger 8/10. Lasts 3-4 hours. I'll give her a average of 8/10, pain relief could be higher, but its enough to get me moving, and mostly pain free for 3-4 hours.:peace:

Hopefully one of my Slh seedlings turn out with that description. Guess I'll have to smoke my fruity Cinderella and wait.:)
Love the smoke report
Which do u prefer slh or lucy ? Why?

SLH is beginning to smell like "cheese". Smoke is great, a little harsh (full of resin), taste..I experimented with tearwar (phonetic spelling) I planted two roses and some pineapple mint next to SLH and Lucy, the flavor comes through. Lemon, Skunk, Pepper, Rose and Mint, all the sultriness and extra flavor. The smell in the room when smoked is what skunk sex smells like(yes I have happened upon skunks doing it, I thought it was my friends smoking weed.). High,Clear headed, energy dances in the smoke, keeps you earthbound long enough to get tasks done then releases you to eat and get more done, or talk for hours with friends about some of the silliest things. . Cerebral 10/10, energy 10/10, pain relief 6/10, Hunger 8/10. Lasts 3-4 hours. I'll give her a average of 8/10, pain relief could be higher, but its enough to get me moving, and mostly pain free for 3-4 hours.:peace:

Sound like great smoke!! The high sounds just like the high I like!! I have been growing mostly indica plants. After my last grow with a sativa plant....I like the cerebral energy high best!!!

That Pepe Le Pew sure gets around!!

Your LUCY sure looks sweet too!!! :bravo:

Hopefully one of my Slh seedlings turn out with that description. Guess I'll have to smoke my fruity Cinderella and wait.:)
Love the smoke report
Which do u prefer slh or lucy ? Why?

SLH to get stuff done , writing music, gardening, sex, because of the energy. Lucy for chillin watching movies or listening to music, its way more relaxing.

So, you've seen skunks, like... doin' it? Tee hee.

SLH sounds like what I need, a little energy and creative juice fuel. :)

I thought that was an interesting mental image too!! I love the smell of skunk weed!

What a great grow combination!! Something to keep you busy and creative and another to relax! I think is is a great idea to grow different strains like this! I did the same thing my last grow with different strains. I am enjoying the benefits now. Sativa during the day and indica at night!! :thumb:

You guys, I'm seriously

Casa Bonita plays in the background as I soar on the creative updraft that is Super Lemon Haze. Lucy has increased the gravity by .2314 and changed its directional pull, pulling my body towards the pit of pillows that is my lovers bed, nice. Peaceful bliss has kissed me on the lips and filled me with life.:love:
You guys, I'm seriously.:peace:

I love my bubble bags. Made hash today, and its fantastic!
Pulled Lucy, and will pull SLH as well, mold and rot has set in, along with cold damp weather. Oakland outdoor is spring through late summer. I will concentrate on building my mother room and selecting clones for mothers. I have a bit of fall gardening to do, pulling all that grew this year, composting, planting bulbs, and such.:love:

Back
Top Bottom