Beginning To Understand Her

LOL...I can do some damage to a fridge after puffing so beware! I would post pics but for some reason they don't come out too well, using cell phone. I do have pics posted in my gallery if you wanna take a look at them....I am still working on getting proper lighting for them. I am using cfls but need better ones, I have 4 14w, a 23w and a 26 w, gonna switch the 14w ones out tomorrow. Still on first week of flowering but didn't lts and only topped once, that being because I didn't know I had to. I am germinating some seeds for a BPN grow but so far only one seed has shown her ass...lol...and they have been in cup for about 4 days now so I don't know if the others are duds or not. I am using bagseed but hopes to get some good seeds one day. I have checked out your thread before just never commented...

Found a bit of brown colored calyxes in a few of the flowers of the #1 Mendo Bag Seed. I looked closely and saw little fibers , lint like . I thought , "how can lint get inside a nug? Little spider mite mother f#$%$^$. I harvested the plant, trimmed (pulling any contaminated nugs) then put it all in the oven at 190 deg F for 20 minutes to kill all those guys, and any mold. Then in the closet to dry until my drying /curing thing arrives. This one had the frosty nugs featured in this journal. 72 days of flowering. While trimming I noticed that 10% of the trichs had changed to amber . Little early in my opinion, but the nugs I quick dried and smoked, were potent. I was able to eat a decent meal, and my mind is accelerated, body relaxed. All is well.:Namaste:

Found a bit of brown colored calyxes in a few of the flowers of the #1 Mendo Bag Seed. I looked closely and saw little fibers , lint like . I thought , "how can lint get inside a nug? Little spider mite mother f#$%$^$. I harvested the plant, trimmed (pulling any contaminated nugs) then put it all in the oven at 190 deg F for 20 minutes to kill all those guys, and any mold. Then in the closet to dry until my drying /curing thing arrives. This one had the frosty nugs featured in this journal. 72 days of flowering. While trimming I noticed that 10% of the trichs had changed to amber . Little early in my opinion, but the nugs I quick dried and smoked, were potent. I was able to eat a decent meal, and my mind is accelerated, body relaxed. All is well.:Namaste:

F*ck Spider mites. I like 10% or so amber, personally. That's often in the range I harvest, but it depends on the strain and other factors. One thing us indoor hydro peeps have less of -- bugs! THANK GOODNESS. So sorry to hear about the little bastards... Glad it sounds like good smoke, though. :high-five:

I have a hanging rack on the way for my harvest, and a 5 gallon,5 bag bubble hash bag on the way as well. I also have lots of leaf...I can't wait for the bubble hash.:) :high-five::high-five::high-five: The emoticons represent me (permagrin), and my roomies.

Thats what I have. The 5 gallon 5 bag system. I just made some killer hash last week. One little crumb gets you high for hours!!! I love the bubble hash....
8-28-11_011.JPG

Thanks Smoke2js!! I made this hash from leaf and the useless tiny bottom fluffy buds from previous harvests. I used to keep all my leaf for hash but I now prefer to use only leaf from the mature plant at harvest. I only like to keep leaves that have trichs on them. Also, I do not smoke the crap out of the first 4 bags. This is from bag #5. I am not sure what micron it is but it is from the finest micron bag. This stuff is twice as powerful as the buds this plant produced. It is awesome!! :)

Those buds are definately contenders!!! I especially like the close up bud with the Star Trec poster! Lots of trichs!! :thumb:

I am tired. Harvested two plants yesterday (mendo), trimmed ,with the help of my roomies, and is now drying. Hash bag arrived today, so I made some hash from the leaves from the last trim(now drying). Started my BPN journal with 5 clones. Filled two large "green" bins and one garbage bin . so much accumulated weeds and trash from 20 years of neglect. Just took a bath and now its time for a well deserved smoke.:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

I am tired. Harvested two plants yesterday (mendo), trimmed ,with the help of my roomies, and is now drying. Hash bag arrived today, so I made some hash from the leaves from the last trim(now drying). Started my BPN journal with 5 clones. Filled two large "green" bins and one garbage bin . so much accumulated weeds and trash from 20 years of neglect. Just took a bath and now its time for a well deserved smoke.:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Congrats on the harvests S2Js! I'll bet you're tired. I'm always beat after trimming, and you're probably doing a lot more than I typically do. Also congrats on the nutes - I think you'll like them, they're sure working nicely for me at least in veg so far. Hash.... :yummy:

Beautiful pics of some beautiful colas, btw. :thumb:

@ Xlr8, dude, seriously. The rack is behind me, with a fan blowing gently. Every now and then I look back and smile:). My SLH is about 4 times as much work at least. Lucy is about 2 - 3 times as much. The SLH should be finishing soon mid sept, with Lucy in early to mid Rocktober. Staggering the harvest was a good idea. it is alot of work. People should get paid 20 and hour min. My back, shoulder and ass hurts, during my fingers got numb and stiff, even with my spring loaded trimmers. After staring for a long time at a specific distance ( your hands with a nug in it)you need to look elsewhere to give your eyes a break. stretching every 20 minutes is encouraged. If I had not stretched (smoked heeeeeella weed too) before and after I'd be worse.

also I have noticed the "shiny sigs" that don't look like a url. How is that done?:peace:

Back
Top Bottom