Beginning To Understand Her

Hey Ya'll I think I need to start a journal for my Mendo! Yikes!
IMG_000140.JPG
IMG_000627.JPG
IMG_000723.JPG
IMG_003114.JPG
IMG_003416.JPG
IMG_003519.JPG
IMG_004812.JPG

The bush shots are from the potted Mendo, all nug shots are from the two Mendo tucked between my Slh(2 of them) ,Lucy(crowding out my #2 Slh)and some blue dream clones. man its packed in there!:high-five::)Life is good, hard, but good.:blushsmile:

Hi Smoke2Js -

So sorry to hear about the mold, but you have such an amazing, beautiful garden as always S2J. You have great plants, and really nice photography. Bummer about the mold. Sending positive anti-mold vibes your way. :goodluck: my friend. It's such a joy for me to just LOOK at your garden.

Take care -- X

Ah, thanks for explaining why mold occur on outdoor plants.

Yes, I also noticed the energy the cannabis plant has. When I feel tired, moodswing, and a little down I too would go near my plant and watch them, tend to their needs. I find myself staring at the buds for almost an hour frozen in time. Don't even have to smoke just being close to them is good enough. Perhaps they should have cannabis plants around the hostpital (in veg form) a few in each room to help speed up recovery and elivate mood. So instead of feeling like we need to crawl under a rock just step into the grow room, heh.

Ah, thanks for explaining why mold occur on outdoor plants.

Perhaps they should have cannabis plants around the hospital (in veg form) a few in each room to help speed up recovery and elevate mood. So instead of feeling like we need to crawl under a rock just step into the grow room, heh.
My pleasure, its good to know some else learned from my mistakes.

Rooms with plant life do speed recovery, something to do with our relationship with the plants. I think having a room of budding plants to chill in would relax and speed recovery . I have found myself just staring at the buds looking for bugs, and enjoying the process of growth and maturity in this wonderful plant.

I think because I consume this plant and enjoy its pain relieving and cerebral qualities, I get more out of being around them than some one who does not. That would be an interesting study.

Battle field report : ants have moved aphids onto my buds on the Super Lemon Haze. Arrgh, the battle continues. I will never surrender. I might cut my losses but I'll never give up growing. I enjoy gardening, the weed likes to grow , so its a perfect match.:circle-of-love:

I have decided to take Blue Planet Nutrients up on the offer. I will start seeds inside in Dec, clone the best and move them outdoors into boxes .
Strains will be, Durban Poison, Trainwreck , Super Lemon Haze, Blue Dream, Harlequin,some Diesel ,and to round it out, seeds from a friends 10 year breading effort( he gave me some when he saw my garden) called Fairy Pussy and Fairy Hash (some of the best smoke I have ever ,seriously he gave me a nug two years old and not stored well. I got wasted, saw shit and" channeled "Jimi Hendrix for 1 hour) .:yummy:

Congrats on the Blue Planet Nutrients - really seems like a great guy and I'm hoping the nutrients work well as I'd love to continue to support him for supporting our community. Those next strains sound really really great! :yummy:

Growing many strains at once is interesting, as each has its own needs. Different amounts of light, Rh, amounts of water, nutes, prunning, etc. . By spending as much time as I do with them, I have been able to watch each stage of growth. I have learned much about her micro climate, my garden. I feel like I am on a journey that will change many peoples lives for the better, including my own. I love just chillin' and looking at her, tending to her is not a "chore", it is love.
My Ladies.:love::love::love::love::love::love:

S2JsMbstop.JPG
S2JsMbscompare.JPG
S2JsMagic.JPG
S2JsILOVELUCY.JPG
S2JsGardenof_Love.JPG

Battle Report from the front: One of my Mendo Bag Seed Ladies has lost her top due to the mold. It is damn aggressive.
No worries, the top was the thinner part of the plant, mostly due to the mold. The part that remains has fat nugs and will just get bigger as she puts her energy there full time.

The buds I harvested were aromatic sweet, sticky, and pungent. they are drying, in the dark in my ventilated grow closet.
The shake, I put in the oven at 200f for 20 minutes. Rolled a joint, taste 2/10, didn't expect much there, High 4/10 then creeps up to a 8/10. Wow , I will be waiting for two awesome marshmallows! About two more weeks to go. Her trichs are clear, all buds have 50% brown hairs. My other two are doing better than I had hoped and are about 1 week behind the chopped one..

My Super Lemon Haze has taken off to the stratosphere, rocketing to over 9' tall! Her hairs on the top nugs have pink to purple (pink on outside darker as you near the center and ends) hairs. There are branches on her that are nothing but nugs the whole length. About 4 more weeks possibly 5.

Lucy is just getting fatter. She has coped with loosing a big branch during a storm resulting in a hole in her side (healed up), and lost her top to mold. Her nugs are mostly at the top with a few smaller branches beginning to fill in underneath. about 4 to 6 weeks for her. The Lucy Clone is fighting mold, which has made her top shorter than her side branches growing below the infected area. She is budding at the same rate as her mom, they should finish together if the mold doesn't end her first.

When I start my Blue Planet Nutrient Grow Journal, I will post videos of my grow as well as " a how to use " guide and my experience with this product. I will give a fair and honest opinion. I am not being paid to do this. I was not approached to do this either. I know ,I'm brilliant, shining bright as the sun. Don't worry I wont burn you, my warmth is love. Come close universe and give me a hug. Damn that's good weed. Cerebral 9/10 :yummy:

That's a good nute pack from BPN you got there. Can't wait to see the performance on those nutes!

The mold may took the cola but you still got the rest of the plants. Hope they don't appear again. The plants are loving life, they are huge, and the colas are forming. The end results will be colossal. SLH can grow quite tall. Had it in my closet few times and it was a beast, now seeing it outdoor is a Mt Everest compare to what I had.

Looking forward to the BPN grow journal and video doc.

Last night as I walked by my grow closet i smelled something wonderful. Dank? Hmm I thought and opened the door ,for a brief moment I was hypnotized by the Complexities of the aroma. These little nugs? seriously:) was my response. This morning I decided to take about a joints worth and microwave it for 1 min wrapped in a tissue. I smoked it with my roomie (also a prop 215 patient), it did not taste green or harsh. It was smooth with a hint of what I smelled. I am stoned, seriously, heady, cerebral, energy level is high, nausea gone, pain levels lower, great way to start my day.:):):):):):):):):):):)
I guy once told me the best pot he ever smoked was homegrown. I Believe.:adore:

Last night as I walked by my grow closet i smelled something wonderful. Dank? Hmm I thought and opened the door ,for a brief moment I was hypnotized by the Complexities of the aroma. These little nugs? seriously:) was my response. This morning I decided to take about a joints worth and microwave it for 1 min wrapped in a tissue. I smoked it with my roomie (also a prop 215 patient), it did not taste green or harsh. It was smooth with a hint of what I smelled. I am stoned, seriously, heady, cerebral, energy level is high, nausea gone, pain levels lower, great way to start my day.:):):):):):):):):):):)
I guy once told me the best pot he ever smoked was homegrown. I Believe.:adore:

YeeHaw Brother! :bravo:

For my taste and level of medication testing, I use a very small paper bag. Put a green bud or two in, and set it on the top of my computer monitor. Usually the next morning it is ready to medicate. I like testing it after waking up, than later in the day after I've been medicating through the day. Gives me a good indication of where it is at.

Nice ladies there Smokey...I am growing indoors but I hope my girls will come out ok. I am only on day 6 of flowering and everyday when I open up my closet I can smell their aroma...hope you defeat that mold that is messing with your ladies.

Nice ladies there Smokey...I am growing indoors but I hope my girls will come out ok. I am only on day 6 of flowering and everyday when I open up my closet I can smell their aroma...hope you defeat that mold that is messing with your ladies.

Thanks QueenTL , I do miss that smell in my closet. It will be back in Dec or Jan when I start my BPN journal. The mold aghghgh! it keeps growin' and I keep spraying. Thanks for checking out my thread . Feel free to post pics of your ladies if you like. Good luck with your ladies.:):):adore:

Back
Top Bottom