Beginning To Understand Her

Re: Begining to understand her

Great set up you got going. Natural all the way. When they get older it will be quite a view! Like a secret garden.

It's exciting to grow new strains, or continue the current ones along with a few new additions. I'm still new, and I feel that after the 10th grow I'll get it down. By then, no matter what strain it is, I'll be able to grow them to its full potential. It takes time to understand mother nature and mimic her, indoor. In this journey there are many moments of joy along the way. Smoking it at the end is just one of plenty.

Great set up you got going. Natural all the way. When they get older it will be quite a view! Like a secret garden.

In this journey there are many moments of joy along the way. Smoking it at the end is just one of plenty.

Thanks, I am looking forward to the perma-grin of harvest time. I took some pics from underneath my Lucy.
IMG_001213.JPG
IMG_001017.JPG
:smokin:

Oh wow, nice shot! Perspective of an insect who happens to pass by, stopped to look up, marveling at a strange alien like plant.
Thanks HighDive, I have been thinking about more under side shots. I like how the sun shines through the leaves and creates a halo around the the edges. I play guitar when chillin with my plants, sing to them, praise them and , encourage them to be the best they can be.
Update, I moved the green screen from behind my beans to get more room, 12 Afgoo Purps seeds in starters, 4 Bio GDP growing, needed more room. The new position of the screen is much better, I can easily fit another 4 med sized plants back there, all LST'd lookin baddass. So hopefully I get at least 4 delicious fems from the seeds.
Had to pull another plant today. One of my Super Lemon Haze was a late male due to hella shade for a month, so I guess right on time photosynthesis wise. Still, I was looking forward to a pound from that one.
Moved Lucy's clone to the empty spot, she will get more sun and be about a month behind. Staggered harvest I hope.

Some words from O'l GW .

Bad seed is a robbery of the worst kind: for your pocket-book not only suffers by it, but your preparations are lost and a season passes away unimproved.
George Washington

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.
George Washington

Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.
George Washington

:smokin:

Hey Smoke2Js,

You inspired me to take some under shots of the plants. Will be snapping a few when the lights is one. I like the rim light you've mentioned, the halo effect caused by the sun around the leaves. It helps brings out the dimension of the subject and separates it from the background. A desirable lighting style as well.

When does the sun goes 12/12 in your area?

It is true that the more I grow the less stress I have and the more success I have too! I am more excited during the veg than the flower. I like watching the quick growth during the 1st month! ;)

Plants enjoying their time under the sun. What else you got going on in your garden?

Three kinds of corn (one of which grows over 18' tall), 3 kinds of squash, assorted heirloom tomatoes 6 plants, assorted lettuce and kale, strawberries 2 kinds, Lavender, Rosemary, 4 different rose types 6 plants, green onion, little purple potatoes, Basil, cilantro, scarlet emperor pole beans, sunflowers, fennel, 3 kinds of mint, carrots, and 2 bags of wild flower mix one for Humming Birds and one for Butterflies. :smokin:

Hey Y'all, I have been chillin and enjoying my garden. My roommates have called it a Magic Jungle of Awesomeness. I need to trim back the pole beans to give my plants light and space. I have delicious scarlet emperor pole beans to eat and some for planting next year. I seriously under estimated the amount of room needed to grow outdoors. I would have been better just growing two monsters in the same space. Live and learn. With this in mind I have altered my plans for next years garden. A few monsters will do just fine.:smokin::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom