Berry Bomb Grow

Sorry for all the words in the above post that did not seems to make any sense. I was thinking the right words just did not make it to the finger tips.:love:

I read a post from 10-5-12 that was speaking about taking clones in flower. I havent read the full thread as yet, but intend to.

From the Berry Bomb I took clones to check sex. and have kept them on the same 12/12 light cycle. I figured what the hell, they showed me so I could not send them back to veg. I am LST training them. I might as well learn something good while I have them. I know most LST in veg, but they are doing really good.

A bit of info about these clones.

6 clones were taken May 17th, 2 did not make it. They were very small fresh lower branching's.
I began LST approx. 5 days ago. They had been on the 12/12 cycle 8 days when they began to show.

Sorry if these turned out blurry.

clones88.jpg

All 4 Berry Bomb

clone212.jpg

clone118.jpg

Even with the lst they still are only 4 inches if that.

I am posting here to document the clones stages and how strong it is or will be.

:Namaste:

Hey Seagem,

I've been a bit busy, and haven't been around much. I'm sad you won't be finishing the journal, but I hope all is well... :thumb:

:ganjamon:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom