Berry Bomb Grow

its cuz i been praying to the bud god and told him you deserve some sexy ladies, i did say not to jump the gun and chop them cuz sometime them little sacks you see are the pods the white hairs come out of, so unless you see say 5 of these sacks at the node then i wouldnt remove till you are 100% sure their male.

so chuffed for you, all females

DPP - Im so glad I waited to do anything with them. Your deserving of :adore:. Gotta make this short we're getting ready to have bad storms here so need to get of the electronics unplugged.

Thank the Bud Gods for me. Not seeing the hairs yet but everything is pretty fuzzy on them.There are anywhere from 8 to ?? lost count on them little sac's.

Okay got it down now & on the move to bigger and better plants. Air pots on the way, lights should be here soon along with tea brew.

sending you reps+
:thanks:

its cuz i been praying to the bud god and told him you deserve some sexy ladies, i did say not to jump the gun and chop them cuz sometime them little sacks you see are the pods the white hairs come out of, so unless you see say 5 of these sacks at the node then i wouldnt remove till you are 100% sure their male.

so chuffed for you, all females

Bad news - all but 2 plants have herm'd started seeing big balls this time. I probably will not try growing this strain again until I need a project.

1 of the 2 left has not shown sex yet, the other is full female. i pulled some clones from her and straight to the soil with them.
At least I will know they are female. Was able to get 7 clones. Have put them under cfl's for now. Condensed the grow area and now hope to move on with the grow room. I hate waiting on sexing, much like waiting room in hospital.

Sorry Dpp, just was not meant to be. Female was just starting to flower hope she survive's the taking of clones and it doesnt set her back to much.

Im going to end this journal now. But may decide to add a few pics when she gives up her yeild.
Hope everyone has better luck then I did this time. Oh well growing curve learned a few things along the way.

:thanks:

its all a great big growing experience, whether good or bad, you always take the knowledge and hands on experience with ya (if your not too baked) and that a good thing my man:thumb: I love the good attitude. You will be pleased with great plants. If you go with that blue mystic auto, lemme know. I wanna see that grow out along with the rest too. I got one of those seeds and it died on me when I was still learning how to deal with the weather.

Best of luck to you in everything you do my man! :Namaste:

its all a great big growing experience, whether good or bad, you always take the knowledge and hands on experience with ya (if your not too baked) and that a good thing my man:thumb: I love the good attitude. You will be pleased with great plants. If you go with that blue mystic auto, lemme know. I wanna see that grow out along with the rest too. I got one of those seeds and it died on me when I was still learning how to deal with the weather.

Best of luck to you in everything you do my man! :Namaste: +reps!

if it wasnt meant to be then it wasnt meant to be, at the very least you got 1 fem and some clones, so you may not have lost it all yet, but seems like the strain wasnt stable from the start, did you ever contact them and let them know the problems you are having, cant remember if you did, im hoping you get your hands on some seeds and get them growing soon, make sure you keep us posted on any new journals, pm me when you get up and running with new journal.

Hi seagem:high-five:

I think I'm a bit confused. At the beginning of the grow I thought that you said you bought 10 regular seeds.
If they are regular seeds you will have a mix of male and female plants. If only one female came up, you are one unlucky person, usually it's almost 50/50.

I like the idea of using a clothing tent..very inventive. Very interested in your grow, I have 3 female Berry Bomb seeds. I had planned on growing them in SOG fashion, but now think I'll grow em out and see how they do. I have 2 Medi-Bombs vegging now. They are very strange looking so far.....they are starting to look like a bomb hit them.
:ganjamon:

Hey OMM -Glad to see you browsing, me to trying to get caught up on alot actually.This grow has been the Bomb" for sure. Yes I started with 10 seeds. only 8 germ'd. planted all 8. All were very very stretchy until the 4th week (even with lights right on) then they slowed down Put all into flower never showed any sign's but a couple of herm'ys. I had 3 plants that gave alot of unwieldy under growth.I pulled clones from the ones I suspected of being male, yep was males. so lost 2 at germ never sprouted & 2 on herming, 2 more were males. Those have been put to death, Their trators.

So 8 days into flower light cycle 12/12 She started showing me who she was. I immediately took 6 clones and put them in soil and back to flower.I have 2 sisters. Clones were taken from the largest female, not taking form her sister as she is putting on some nice pistillate's, so I now have 2 mom's and 5 grandkids.

I'll be posting some new pics from the old grow survivors. The breathable tent is the smallest of 4 I think. You can order them from walmart. I has a metal frame and is very sturdy, the racks i used to hang the lights cfl's worked great then I moved them all to a 12x12x8 room, I think I should have left them in veg longer but, the just became unjustly. No room had to get them out of there. I
The males will be first to start and just when you think is a girl its not. They seem to do better in low to mid 70's.

As far as growing them out , I will have 2 mom's and 5 clones 1 1/2 week olds.
I have 2 of the clones already in flower. I will be lst on 2 of the clones they to are showing flower. After I get buds she will go back to veg for more clones maybe I can get some leaves put on her. Have you been to the skin doc yet. hope that body soap worked for you.
Time for bed, long day tomarrow, Law brief's all day...

:welcome: :Namaste:

Hi seagem:high-five:

I think I'm a bit confused. At the beginning of the grow I thought that you said you bought 10 regular seeds.
If they are regular seeds you will have a mix of male and female plants. If only one female came up, you are one unlucky person, usually it's almost 50/50.

I like the idea of using a clothing tent..very inventive. Very interested in your grow, I have 3 female Berry Bomb seeds. I had planned on growing them in SOG fashion, but now think I'll grow em out and see how they do. I have 2 Medi-Bombs vegging now. They are very strange looking so far.....they are starting to look like a bomb hit them.
:ganjamon:

Ok here we go with my update -

For those's that have been sub'd thank you for putting up with an old lady.
Initially I had a few problem but nothing sever, thank god.

Since my last post the boys and their hermy friends have left never to be seen again.
Out of 10 seeds only 8 survived. planted 8 and all but 2 were males.

2 female plants needs names will figure that out later.

I took 5 clones right before mom began putting on pistales. They are remaining on the 12/12 until finished.

Here are a few pics and part of the room done.:peacetwo:

This is my germ & seedling room.

berry_boom_clones.JPG

5 Clones I took day 4

berry_bomb_clones1.JPG

6_5_.jpg

mom2

4_9_.jpg

mom1

3_14_.jpg

Hey OMM -Glad to see you browsing, me to trying to get caught up on alot actually.This grow has been the Bomb" for sure. Yes I started with 10 seeds. only 8 germ'd. planted all 8. All were very very stretchy until the 4th week (even with lights right on) then they slowed down Put all into flower never showed any sign's but a couple of herm'ys. I had 3 plants that gave alot of unwieldy under growth.I pulled clones from the ones I suspected of being male, yep was males. so lost 2 at germ never sprouted & 2 on herming, 2 more were males. Those have been put to death, Their trators.

So 8 days into flower light cycle 12/12 She started showing me who she was. I immediately took 6 clones and put them in soil and back to flower.I have 2 sisters. Clones were taken from the largest female, not taking form her sister as she is putting on some nice pistillate's, so I now have 2 mom's and 5 grandkids.

I'll be posting some new pics from the old grow survivors. The breathable tent is the smallest of 4 I think. You can order them from walmart. I has a metal frame and is very sturdy, the racks i used to hang the lights cfl's worked great then I moved them all to a 12x12x8 room, I think I should have left them in veg longer but, the just became unjustly. No room had to get them out of there. I
The males will be first to start and just when you think is a girl its not. They seem to do better in low to mid 70's.

As far as growing them out , I will have 2 mom's and 5 clones 1 1/2 week olds.
I have 2 of the clones already in flower. I will be lst on 2 of the clones they to are showing flower. After I get buds she will go back to veg for more clones maybe I can get some leaves put on her. Have you been to the skin doc yet. hope that body soap worked for you.
Time for bed, long day tomarrow, Law brief's all day...

:welcome: :Namaste:

When I saw your name....I had to drop in for a visit.

Actually, you have done well. Got some girls and taking clones...good for you! It sounded bad....but you have it rolling now. I'll be riding along with you from now on, I like what your doing. Love that you moved to a larger room. Your temp sounds perfect too. Doubt that I will be much help......your doing great.

I wonder if the breathable tent would be a good drying room? Speaking of which, MSsquared just posted the way he cures buds in my Journal. I may try his method and see what happens. Since I got an air conditioner, drying has been crazy. Fix one thing and another pops up!

The soap has helped for sure. Still haven't been able to see a dermatologist yet. Did get a biopsy on my eyes today....just to make sure I don't have caner there. I can hardly see at all right now.
Good luck with your legal briefs....
:love:

Deege420

My multi post doesnt work for some reason so I will reply individually. I probably will not do any auto's except the freebies. Speaking of The free seeds that came with my order, I gave one to my other son and he has given it back so i will be getting some info on it and adding it to the 12/12 cycle. It is Auto Mini Gun. 7 to 9 weeks from seed.

thank you for your uplifting words of kindness, I'm sure it will all be good. Glad to have you here and your imput.

:peace:

Dpp,

No never contacted them. After the first time I just decided to let sleeping dogs alone. I might send them a grow report and see what happens??

Yes I trashed the males, got the females all settled in, and took clones. I used the scarification method. I like it, and it works for me. If I need to get some gel I will find a willow tree, take some cuttings of new growth, put a pot on to boil and cut the branches up to about 3-4 inches and boil then reduce to a simmer. Cool and use it for dipping clones in. If anyone is interested in this method I will send the info on making your own gel.

I have had a look at your plants all seem to be progressing with out to many problems. I'll be checking in from time to time with everyone.

OMM,

Thanks for stopping by. I know my Berry Bomb journal is confusing. I've been wanting to get the air pots and had them on order when something else always pops it's ugly head and changes my plans. I wish I could grow outdoors but Im in town now and it must stay stealth until the laws change.

Did you hear that Israel scientists have taken the thc out of marijuana? well the link is here in the news posts. Just another reason for our government to outlaw all marijuana with thc or restrict it some how. Never ending battle.

Good to see you are doing better with the soap, it has helped me too. Just got more bad health news yesterday. Doctor's say I have another hernia and my bone mass is at the sever level for Osteoporosis. Now Im not allowed to lift over 5 pounds, so am I supposed to carry a weight scale with me everywhere? lol

On the breathable tent, I love mine it needs to be the larger one but this one will do for now. I just put a tote lid in the btm, hung lights and a small fan, left the zippered door open for 3-4 hours too. I started all the seeds in there and until I ran out of room it was fine. I think that is when they started going down hill. Not because of the tent but more because I did not have a place ready for them in the right environment.

The tent would make a great drying room. Just make a stand out of PVC and drape the plants over it or If you know someone who sews make a drying rack. There is alot of room in there for drying and I doubt to many would be able to feel it up.

I should have learned after reading the forums environment is everything. yes I am pleased I got 2 females from them and clones. I will flowering out both turning back to veg. and seeing which plants are the strongest. Going to LST a couple of the clones and see how that goes. Its looking to be about 5 more weeks in flower. i'll let them go as long as possible.

You take care and stay cancer free.

:Namaste:

As mentioned above I will be trying to grow out the Auto Mini Gun (freebie).

Here is some information on her.
Auto Mini Gun is one our more potent autoflowering strains due to its two exceptional parents - Lowryder #2 from The Joint Doctor and AK47 from Serious Seeds. The AK47 was used as the mother whilst the Lowryder #2 was used a the father. This is a combination of two of the most popular strains sold. Auto Mini Gun grows strong with excellent resin production and high potency. It has good side branching and can grow to a around a meter tall. It is one of our larger autoflowering strains.Manufacturer: Seedsman
AKA: Automatic AK47
Variety: Ruderalis (autoflowering)
Feminised: Feminised
THC Content: Unknown
Grows: Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
Flowering Time: 7-9 Weeks
Harvest Month: 2.5 Months from Seed
Medicinal Properties: Easy to manage autoflowering strain with good potency. Likely to be high in CBD.

Auto_Mini_Gun_1_medium.jpg

Will be germ'in today and hope she takes.

Deege420

My multi post doesnt work for some reason so I will reply individually. I probably will not do any auto's except the freebies. Speaking of The free seeds that came with my order, I gave one to my other son and he has given it back so i will be getting some info on it and adding it to the 12/12 cycle. It is Auto Mini Gun. 7 to 9 weeks from seed.

thank you for your uplifting words of kindness, I'm sure it will all be good. Glad to have you here and your imput.

Autos will flower on w.e time schedule. If your indoors people have had great success with 18-6. thats what I would go with if I was you. But no need for 12-12 and mine as well get them that extra growth!

yes indoor grow. Currently have all my Berry Bomb on 12/12, about 18 days now I think. The strain info says up to 3 feet tall. I just sent it into germ. I use the paper towel method too, works for me just fine. Should be popped tomorrow have prepared soil with tea and my new mix.
I am lst'ing the Berry's from clones I was able to collect before she started flower. so hoping all goes well.

have a great night
:high-five:

Autos will flower on w.e time schedule. If your indoors people have had great success with 18-6. thats what I would go with if I was you. But no need for 12-12 and mine as well get them that extra growth!

OMM,

Thanks for stopping by. I know my Berry Bomb journal is confusing. I've been wanting to get the air pots and had them on order when something else always pops it's ugly head and changes my plans. I wish I could grow outdoors but Im in town now and it must stay stealth until the laws change.

Did you hear that Israel scientists have taken the thc out of marijuana? well the link is here in the news posts. Just another reason for our government to outlaw all marijuana with thc or restrict it some how. Never ending battle.

Good to see you are doing better with the soap, it has helped me too. Just got more bad health news yesterday. Doctor's say I have another hernia and my bone mass is at the sever level for Osteoporosis. Now Im not allowed to lift over 5 pounds, so am I supposed to carry a weight scale with me everywhere? lol

On the breathable tent, I love mine it needs to be the larger one but this one will do for now. I just put a tote lid in the btm, hung lights and a small fan, left the zippered door open for 3-4 hours too. I started all the seeds in there and until I ran out of room it was fine. I think that is when they started going down hill. Not because of the tent but more because I did not have a place ready for them in the right environment.

The tent would make a great drying room. Just make a stand out of PVC and drape the plants over it or If you know someone who sews make a drying rack. There is alot of room in there for drying and I doubt to many would be able to feel it up.

I should have learned after reading the forums environment is everything. yes I am pleased I got 2 females from them and clones. I will flowering out both turning back to veg. and seeing which plants are the strongest. Going to LST a couple of the clones and see how that goes. Its looking to be about 5 more weeks in flower. i'll let them go as long as possible.

You take care and stay cancer free.

:Namaste:

I just hate it when life gets in the way of what we really want to do:smokin::smokin:

Leave our THC alone...ye Gods..what next?:helpsmilie:

Oh! Ive been down that road! Not because of the tent but more because I did not have a place ready for them in the right environment. :popcorn:

This will sound crazy, but Jo took Osteoporosis meds for 7 years...they took her off of it....and she feels much better. You probably know there is much trouble with the meds....sorry my friend. Things are still in progress in that area.

Hey....Involvement is where it's at but your getting there.....I think your doing well.......and it will get better!

Do your best to stay well as you can :love:

Back
Top Bottom