Berry Bomb Grow

Thanks OMM, I have been on them there meds for over 4 years, off and on. They disagreed with my GERD, (acid reflux) so I stopped taking them. Told my doc and he just has me on 1200 calcium plus D, so it doesn't affect things. Yea I have taken pills for way to long that is the main reason for the MJ so Im hoping I iron all the mistakes out early, not that other conditions will crop up but I hope not. Trying too get the environment as close as I can to acceptable. lol
We both needs to stay well. Thank you for your kind words.:Namaste:
Never did get to my law briefs yesterday so trying to answer today and work on them this afternoon.

:peace:

Thanks alot,

Yeah your right I used to have a forums back in the day when the FTA satellite was available I keep reposting the same shytt im sorry...Im just so pist lol I really dont know where I went wrong. What do you think will this make it I have two more that were transplanted and nothing happened is this a process in getting better should I remove damaged leaves etc...

photo11hwq1.jpg

Sorry Rockstarr, I did not mean to be so harsh. Im not sure after seeing this photo. It seems to be wilting on the main stem as well. It looks to have some new growth starting at the 1st node, but it is a bit unclear from the pic. I personally would get some more seeds and just let this one veg so to speak and see what happens. If you cut the leaves Im not sure this will cause it to recover. It is only at it's 2nd node and that one is totally drying up. It just might be too late. What did the roots look like when you washed them? were they white or browning?

Thanks alot,

Yeah your right I used to have a forums back in the day when the FTA satellite was available I keep reposting the same shytt im sorry...Im just so pist lol I really dont know where I went wrong. What do you think will this make it I have two more that were transplanted and nothing happened is this a process in getting better should I remove damaged leaves etc...

photo11hwq1.jpg

Yeah Don, I tried but I think it was way to past the recovery time when MG is the soil of choice. I wished new persons to growing would not use the MG products until they learn more about proper nutrition for MJ. :(

people can grow with it though, some people have great results, others cant get past the seedling stage, i wonder if its a ph issue, everyone has different tap water and the ph will be different, would explain why some people grow amazing plants with mg and some end up losing the lot, i wonder if you transplanted an older plant into mg would it possibly then be a benefit, it just seems its a bit harsh for seeds and clones,

I think it has more to do with the release of mg's nutrients. I'm not sure what mg release's or when and how much. Actually the product is by Scott's. I tried to copy and paste their Ingredients but is protected. Even the Organics is only guaranteed 55 to 65% (In Georgia) to contain Composted Bark (no specification as to what trees), sphagnum peat moss,and pasteurized chicken litter. Just because it says Organic does not mean it is Fully organic products. Chicken waste is by far to HOT, this is why they claim slow release. I used to work for a chicken farm and believe me the ammonia smell is over powering. The mg products do not give a full list of what is in their products and refer you to the " regulatory info of contents and metals in their products" I tried to pull up this site however it is only showing for Washington and Oregon, then you have to know who the product is by and a bunch of the companies info, which I do not have. Protection from trademark ingredients i suppose.It goes on to state " This product contains 0.97% slowly available nitrogen from pasteurized poultry litter". The 0.97% Pasteurized Nitrogen is NOT water soluble Nitrogen.

To bad people dont do more research on the nutrients, minerals needed for MJ.

:Namaste:

people can grow with it though, some people have great results, others cant get past the seedling stage, i wonder if its a ph issue, everyone has different tap water and the ph will be different, would explain why some people grow amazing plants with mg and some end up losing the lot, i wonder if you transplanted an older plant into mg would it possibly then be a benefit, it just seems its a bit harsh for seeds and clones,

Dpp - Me either, that's why I have always suggested against MG. JMO

need to get over to your grow and see how things are doing on yours.
Im glad I got 2 females out the the original seeds, hopeing for the clones
to take root, so will see how things are.

Thanks OMM, I have been on them there meds for over 4 years, off and on. They disagreed with my GERD, (acid reflux) so I stopped taking them. Told my doc and he just has me on 1200 calcium plus D, so it doesn't affect things. Yea I have taken pills for way to long that is the main reason for the MJ so Im hoping I iron all the mistakes out early, not that other conditions will crop up but I hope not. Trying too get the environment as close as I can to acceptable. lol
We both needs to stay well. Thank you for your kind words.:Namaste:
Never did get to my law briefs yesterday so trying to answer today and work on them this afternoon.

Oh! My!......Jo has acid reflux too and takes calcium too. Once you Ladies go through the change, your lives seem to go to hell. I really feel for you. Life is tough enough as it is. See you tomorrow. :love:

Yeah, the change happened early for me. Been suffering thru 20 years of this BS. Just wish I could get some smoke to aid in my medical conditions. Im in a state that has not passed any MMJ laws yet. Maybe I need to move? I would but for someone on SS it is hard to get my own property. I miss growing out side, It's just not the same. :(

Okay, Update-

I sent the Auto Mini Gun into germ on Monday night. I'm proud to announce that it is now in it's soil mix. Have light on it and just waiting to pop thru.

On the Berry Bomb - I still have the 6 clones. They are doing fine. The mom's are putting on more buds and flowering everywhere. Will see about some pics in a few days.

You all have a great day.

so glad you never pulled the berry bombs when you thought they was male, i nearly did the same thing but i was ill so left it a few days and when i went to take the male out i found out the sacs i thought where sacs where in fact not sachs but the flower part that the pistils grow out of, it seems on one of mine these round things grew before the pistils came out making me think it was male, any look on getting it to purple up yet, are you managing to get night time temps down, the pics of berry bomb look amazing and thats what made me buy it, but if i saw it in a journal that it did flower purple then id buy it again, been a bit warry after how your grow went

dpp - yeah I agree. I think the males of mine did grow the same male looking sac's I tossed them thinking If they pollenated I'd be shit out of luck and everything I'd worked for would be a loss. My night temps are running fine. Still trying to keep in the low 70's. The plants seemed to loose their aroma at about 5 weeks, and now it is back. I liked the pic of them too. Best I can do is the last 2 weeks of flower I plan on putting temps into the 65 degree mark, I will acclimate them to the new temps and I might be able to get them into the low to mid 60's, will see what they produce as far as color then. So far mine are still green. I do see some purpling of the pistils sort of a translucent hue.

I doubt I will keep any mom's or clones from this strain, but I might keep them going until I get others strain's produce. :thumb:

so glad you never pulled the berry bombs when you thought they was male, i nearly did the same thing but i was ill so left it a few days and when i went to take the male out i found out the sacs i thought where sacs where in fact not sachs but the flower part that the pistils grow out of, it seems on one of mine these round things grew before the pistils came out making me think it was male, any look on getting it to purple up yet, are you managing to get night time temps down, the pics of berry bomb look amazing and thats what made me buy it, but if i saw it in a journal that it did flower purple then id buy it again, been a bit warry after how your grow went

so all been well it sounds like you might be able to get the purple to come out, its a shame the strain didnt seem stable enough, i want to grow a nice purple or even one of those white strains, but its getting everything perfect for them to bring out these colours, plenty of time to play around though, touch wood

Yeah, the change happened early for me. Been suffering thru 20 years of this BS. Just wish I could get some smoke to aid in my medical conditions. Im in a state that has not passed any MMJ laws yet. Maybe I need to move? I would but for someone on SS it is hard to get my own property. I miss growing out side, It's just not the same. :(

Hi seagem.....I truly understand...Jo started early too. What a mess you girls have to go through. Too bad you can't pick some smoke up, at least it would help your outlook.
I feel bad for you with nothing but SS. Once again, same as Jo.

Out side is so great to grow in, but too many thieves around here. I feel for you my friend! :love:

Hello all,

For the last 2 hours I have been trying to post my recent pics of the Flowering Berry Bomb's. I have finally gotten it done. However, I will no longer be able to send pics from my phone directly to my email. Sprint is dropping their online albums and I must now find someplace to send them to. Any Idea's from my friends here would be appreciated.

So without further ado here are the only 2 pics I was able to recover. They might not look like much to the more experienced members but they are my 1st Indoor grow ever.

:high-five:

flower120.jpg

flower218.jpg

The 2nd picture is from another angle.
They both are 3 weeks and 2 days into flower.

:circle-of-love: It would not have been possible if the community did not aide me when I was in doubt of things.

You all deserve credit too. :adore: :thanks:

Thank you very much. I finally figure out the phone camera when I cant use the servers photo albums.
I just need to get a camera with a port, they I can just download them directly.

Well I'll be back on line tonight, taking a day of rest and enjoyment with the grandson at the Zoo.

Back
Top Bottom