Best 420 Recipes

why didnt i know??

After a recent trip to seattle and oakland i found the world of edibles! i live in Indiana..anyway i learned to make butter so when i got home i made a small batch (14 grams of mids in 2 sticks of butter) cookies where good but i need to get the dosage right lol BUT i made some hot tea and put a slice of the butter and whooooooa! ....thats all :)

Hi Canna cookers,

I was wondering if any of you talented people might have a stunning fudge recipe? I would imagine it could be translated from a standard fudge recipe with the canna butter being the main alteration but I am new at cooking with canna so though I would ask the pro's!

Cheers~
:peace::thanks:

Just what i think this thread should be full of, Moose. Perfect. And they are delectable.
Cooking can be very basic, also, and I find that a good sauce can hold the cannabis flavor well and add to many proteins(beef, poultry, fish, game, etc...)
Here is a herb cream sauce:

Cannabis Cream Sauce

-2 Tablespoons canna-butter
-2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
-1 Cup heated milk
-1/3 Cup heavy cream
-Kosher salt
-Freshly ground white pepper
-Freshly ground nutmeg (optional. adds good contrast)
-Few tablespoons dry white wine, a few teaspoons mixed fresh herb, parmesan cheese, or anything light you may wish to incorporate with your protein.

1.Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and stir until mixture is well blended.

2. Slowly stir in hot milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to boil and thickens.
Simmer, stirring frequently, over very low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in cream and wine(if using).
-Season with salt and pepper to taste and add a little nutmeg and herb, if desired. Makes about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups of medium thick sauce.

Just so everyone knows, I use a 7 grams per 1/2cup of oil for my canna-oil and butter.

Perfect! I use the same formula for making my butter so I know exactly how this recipe will work for me. Thank you! :high-five:

"Honey sliders" anyone?
Anyone have a recipe?
Thanks.

Thanks Mr. Buckshot.

When I make honey slides, I decarb my ground mj in a glass jelly or Prego jar in the

oven. This lessens the chance of over cooking it

Put your ground mj in your jar, cap it

With the jar horizontal shake until evenly distributed

Lay the jar on its side on an oven rack in the center of your oven

Turn oven to 200, no need to preheat

Leave for two hours, reshaking about every 1/2 hr.

Turn oven off and let cool

You can use this for just about anything as it is ready to go

right from the jar

Zap your honey for about 15 seconds, make it runny, add the decarbed mj

I make mine fairly dark colored

Honey slide can easily be tailored to your taste or needs

I like p'nut butter crackers, or 1/2 a p'nut butter sandwich made with a couple

of tsps. of the slide. A tsp. or two is an excellent tea sweetner

For an evening treat, I sometimes butter (cannabutter) a medium size flour tortilla

Spread it with 2 tsp. of the slide, roll it up and enjoy

I make enough decarb to keep on hand for other recipes just keep it tightly sealed

ok just had to do it found my old recipe
Brownies

Ingredients
Soft butter, for greasing the pan
Flour, for dusting the buttered pan
4 large eggs
1 cup sugar, sifted
1 cup brown sugar, sifted
8 ounces melted butter (2 sticks)
1 1/4 cups cocoa, sifted ( Bakers Unsweetened )
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup flour, sifted
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt

Directions
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Butter and flour an 8-inch square pan.
In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow. Add both sugars. Add remaining ingredients, and mix to combine.
Pour the batter into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan and bake for 45 minutes. Check for doneness with the tried-and-true toothpick method: a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan should come out clean. When it's done, remove to a rack to cool. Resist the temptation to cut into it until it's mostly cool.

Recipe For Green Butter
1c butter
14g medicine
Melt butter on low then add medicine. Simmer for 2-3 hrs
Let stand till cool enough to hamdle but still liquid ( platex gloves help ) . Strain through cheesecloth and squeeze out excess butter .

Soft Caramels
caramels1.jpg

One of my favorites is the receipt to make firecrackers only because it is very simple and can be done in less than 30 minutes. Quickest way to get baked making edibles

Back
Top Bottom