Best bud to start growing for a beginner?

I dont know if this will interest you but i just finnished a grow with euforia from dutch passion and there was no smell. i got roughly 5 oz dry from each plant.I had 2 growing in a room aprox 1mx1mx2m under 1x600wt sodium if this helps,they grew no more then 3ft tall and is a damn nice smoke and a fast flowerer. also bear in mind i had a constant battle with thrips so the end result was less then i think you would get without the stress from thrips.
best regards..creamm :peace:

I dont know if this will interest you but i just finnished a grow with euforia from dutch passion and there was no smell. i got roughly 5 oz dry from each plant.I had 2 growing in a room aprox 1mx1mx2m under 1x600wt sodium if this helps,they grew no more then 3ft tall and is a damn nice smoke and a fast flowerer. also bear in mind i had a constant battle with thrips so the end result was less then i think you would get without the stress from thrips.
best regards..creamm :peace:

thats awesome but how was there no smell ??

My first grow

Did some afghani and Hindu Kush
1x1x2m growarea germed in small cups, veg for a month in 1gallon pots flowered in 3 gallon pots (repotted a week before flowering), biobizz allmix soil and biobizz nutes (grow and bloom) water here is perfect so no probs with ph.
I struggled long and hard with heat and humidity (those HPS bulbs really produce some heat)
I used some fluoro tubes in seedlingstage and when i got two sets of true leaves i changed to 400w MH, 1 week before flowering i changed to 600w HPS.
after 12-13 weeks from seed i harvested 300g from 5 plants.
The afghani did wery well the buds was very dense (bounced when i dropped one on the floor :) the Hindu Kush was a dissapointment in my dry envirroment.

I tried humidifiers and waterbowls, the humidifiers was to much work for me and im not gona use them again and the waterbowls seemed to do no good.
Next grow im gona hang some wet towels in the corners and thats it.

I got rid of the heat when i invested in a big enough extractor, i also used a fan to blow across the plants at all times.

When it came to flowering there was a smell spreading all over the house so a carbon filter had to be bought, it got rid of it all.

Conclusion: Afghani is good for beginners :) Hindu Kush is more sensitive in dry enviroment or maybe more sensitive in all. It was smokeable but buds were loose and the smoke was far from the afghani.
Next grow the enviroment will be more stable as i know how to keep the right temp and im not gona care to much about humidity besiides keeping the towels wet.
Well thats my five cents.
Keep us updated and good luck

My first grow

Did some afghani and Hindu Kush
1x1x2m growarea germed in small cups, veg for a month in 1gallon pots flowered in 3 gallon pots (repotted a week before flowering), biobizz allmix soil and biobizz nutes (grow and bloom) water here is perfect so no probs with ph.
I struggled long and hard with heat and humidity (those HPS bulbs really produce some heat)
I used some fluoro tubes in seedlingstage and when i got two sets of true leaves i changed to 400w MH, 1 week before flowering i changed to 600w HPS.
after 12-13 weeks from seed i harvested 300g from 5 plants.
The afghani did wery well the buds was very dense (bounced when i dropped one on the floor :) the Hindu Kush was a dissapointment in my dry envirroment.

I tried humidifiers and waterbowls, the humidifiers was to much work for me and im not gona use them again and the waterbowls seemed to do no good.
Next grow im gona hang some wet towels in the corners and thats it.

I got rid of the heat when i invested in a big enough extractor, i also used a fan to blow across the plants at all times.

When it came to flowering there was a smell spreading all over the house so a carbon filter had to be bought, it got rid of it all.

Conclusion: Afghani is good for beginners :) Hindu Kush is more sensitive in dry enviroment or maybe more sensitive in all. It was smokeable but buds were loose and the smoke was far from the afghani.
Next grow the enviroment will be more stable as i know how to keep the right temp and im not gona care to much about humidity besiides keeping the towels wet.
Well thats my five cents.
Keep us updated and good luck

thanks a lot and i will

Back
Top Bottom