Best Grow Tent?

Well I can not speak to which is the best.

But many of us bought the dirt cheapest one off ebay. And basically all who did the top support bar broke off crashing lights down on the plants. I have read 2 others on this forum alone who had same problem.

Thanks Jimmy, I was looking at the cheap ones on Ebay but would rather pay a bit more and get a good one, just not sure which brand!

I quite like the secret jardin mkII tents are pretty good qualitie but some people complain of top hanging bars not being strong enough to support filters etc... even the the stated strength of hanging bars is 30kg...

One can only guess at size of filters hanging from that to bend it...

Another up & coming brand recomended for strength of construct is the grow cube tents.

Have a look at 3ch.co.uk :thumb:

I am waiting on a secret jardin myself, 8'x8'. I don't know who makes the best but was also looking into a gorilla tent but they were sold out and 7/19/2012 was the start of a 8 week hold? After not being able to wait that long I decided on a secret jardin after my hydroshop buddy decided to give me his cost for helping him become a dealer. 500 off.
I thank him and the growing gods for the hook-up on that one, once in a lifetime.

MsBiddy, I don't know much about tents, I did like the fact that the gorilla tents were height adjustable. I don't think I'd ever need to go 10' but who knows. I am concentrating on plants that are semi-short and don't think I would ever have a problem with a standard height unit.
Please don't go by what I post re: tents cause my 1st. one aint even here yet and as of today all info I know re: tents and growing in them is just book smarts so far. I will be getting my hands dirty here in a few days, my tents scheduled to be deliver on the 23rd. 4 more days:) can't wait. The wife's been looking kinda strange at how quick I've been cleaning up the area the tents going. It's amazing what one can do when they get motivated.

Lol, well good luck with your grow Arizonameds, is it your first grow? Btw, anything that gets a man cleaning must be a goods thing!

it will be my first in a tent not indoors. I hope my next grow is my first great grow, believe me I have had my share of problems growing indoors over the last 10 years. Most of the time my problems were trying to grow indoors when I didn't have the funds to grow right. Then I did a 8 year stretch just growing outside and in my outdoor greenhouse. I started growing indoors again earlier this year and guess what more problems lol. I won't give up and think that by doing my homework and mirroring the pro growers here I will finally end up with results I have striving for.
Have a great week MsBiddy and all here
AM

I'm into my second grow, both indoors and like you I don't really have the money to purchase the best of everything and I'm very restricted with head height, I'm growing in a small cupboard under the stairs at the minute so thought I'd buy a tent, but they're so expensive I'm now thinking that I should purchase a used wardrobe and fix it up, be much cheaper! My first grow was 2 x white widow plants, I didn't know much about growing but I was very very pleased with the outcome, my second grow is 2 x vanilla kush plants, they're almost ready for harvest:), this week methinks! I've had my share of problems too but mostly with head height as the plants continued to grow during flowering so might start flowering earlier in future and Im planning on using s and my plants got burnt but they recovered, added a bit of time onto the flowering period but alls well now. I'll get some pics up when I harvest. I have read so much my head bursts.....after all, they are weeds, I think I just have to learn as I go and not worry too much about all the variables! Going to try some LST with my 2 x new seedlings. Good luck with your grow.

I'm waiting on my secret jardin to be delivered this morning. I was only able to get a tent of this price and hopefully quality due to Ryan at Sunflower Supplies selling me the I240 at Cost plus shipping. He was not a dealer and after convincing him to become one decided it was only fair to give me like 500 off. ? Wow didnt ask for any discount in fact wasn't going to be able to get one without the help of my wife I wouldn't be getting it! was still more than we could afford, but dang I really couldn't afford not to buy it.
I will be putting something on the opposite end of the spectrum very soon so I can run two different lighting regimens.
I hope you get your tent soon MsBiddy if that will help and be an upgrade from the cupboard?
I will be posting pics of the setup and tent in it's assembled state.

Can't wait to see what magic you bring in your journal brotha! :thumb:

:peacetwo:

Finally got my I240 Secret Jardin's 8x8. two hours later we had it up, the wife and I were goofing off a lot, prob. could have had it up in an hour or less. I took pics and will start my first journal soon :)

Back
Top Bottom