Best seed bank

Awsome. I used a well know respected bank. Same didnt recieve. Resend n recieved fast.
But pot was shit at end result. I wont name bank as i think it may have been me and not the seed. Im trying more of same seeds now so ill know soon i spose

THE GREEN RACER.

bonza buddy g8 every time never bein a drama. as for herbies 2 experiences and no seeds !

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Herbies - first time arrived, however, I paid for the full deluxe stealth shipping method.

2weeks for haze.io.. Just under 3wks for Herbies but that was before they stopped bank transfer

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Bitcoin or money orders I guess. Haze.io has cc payments

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Seedsman has cc (visa and mastercard).

Ive used True North Seeds. They give a 10% discount for using bitcoin and 20% off first purchase. Not too big on freebies but you will get either a White widow some blueberry and 2 other kinds from canuk seeds.

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson

Ive used True North Seeds. They give a 10% discount for using bitcoin and 20% off first purchase. Not too big on freebies but you will get either a White widow some blueberry and 2 other kinds from canuk seeds.

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson

I've tried to order 3 times from True north.
1st attempt...Their email money transfer is blocked by my bank.
Second attempt...my CC is blocked from purchasing from them as well.
Third attempt. PayPal. No payment notification after 24 hours.
How do people expect to sell seeds if you can't actually pay for the seeds? I'm in Canada and it's not against the law to buy seeds here. True north is also Canadian. I have no idea why they haven't figured out how to set up a billing system. They have a 50% off sale on Canuck seeds and I'd like to give canuck's auto quarter pounder and critical mass a try. Supposed to be high yield autos.

I'd recommend Herbie's Seeds. I was shitting bricks worrying about delivery but they came without any dramas. I was wary of using a credit card so I sent cash while I was on hols in the UK and the seeds were here when I got back. Shouldn't have to go through the process again for a couple of years - maybe in time for another holiday? I paid for the stealth option but it didn't seem overly stealthy to me.

Back
Top Bottom