Best seed bank

Hey all, been a lurker here for a long time, usually use another forum but ready to give 420 a go.

My first buy a few years back was from The Vault based in the UK.... 4 or 5 purchases later and I've found no reason to go elsewhere.

Can browse prices in $AUD, massive range of seed growers, easy credit card payment, ship almost immediately with tracking # given. The stealth shipping hasn't failed as of yet, they have changed it up each time so I've scored a couple of cool extra "gifts"! Post is always very quick, one order last year arrived in Oz just 5 days after. They usually have a few good deals going on their site for an extra bean or two as well.

Can definitely highly recommend.

I just recieved ordered from seedsman took 14 days to west coast but spent $100 and paid with bitcoin which got me 20% off plus 23 free seeds.

My ams final product. Definitely be using them again.. 1st grow Green crack and carmelicious free seeds. Delivered on time and sent free shit.
420-magazine-mobile1711016905.jpg

Has anyone had issues with customs of late!!! I've ordered two packages not arrived from UK since July.... I've put two more in with seedsman and attitude but I've never had an issue before now it just seems hard!! I don't want to buy through yantra as I'm pretty sure they just lie about the genetics

I was caught in 2015 by customs. Didn't get an order and the boys in blue turned up one day. I asked them who dobbed me in as my plants had already been and gone. They said customs.
Can I ask which seed bank you used and also if it was a stealth shipment?

Good luck for me from seedsman into Canada. Took 6 weeks but it came. Freaked me out I ordered stealth and didn't realize it was going to come inside a pen. I thought I got dooped.

I replied to this 2 days ago but for some reason the message didn't show up or got deleted.

Anyways, 2 days ago I got my third (stealth) order delivered to WA safe and sound from Seedsman.

With tracked shipping it'll track all the way to your delivery hey? As mine have been tracked to melbourne as a arrival date but never past that with Aus post so that has to mean that it hasn't been scanned by aus post after customs???

Back
Top Bottom