Best seed bank

I usually also go with seed supreme. They are like a distribution center for multiple reputable banks. I didnt guarentee shipment and it made it fine. Shipped in a tote bag and a few pens. The pen tubes were made of cardboard though..... that was the only non-stealth piece i thought.... but they were wrapped in the tote bag.

Please stop posting stealth methods. You just fuck it up for future orders.

No harm at all, don't be silly, how many packages of pens DVDs toys etc go through the post :rofl: world seems so small but these packages make up less than 1% of all packages of same contents, lmfao

I lost 50% of my overseas orders (I'm in W.A) but the ones I got - tend to be from The USA. I liked Southern StarSeeds but no feminized seeds is a shitter. So I tried Yantra....first of all, the guy got abusive when my money transfer didn't appear in his account until 24 hours later...then when I got the 20 seeds and 1 freebie - the only one that germinated (semi-successfully) was the freebie. And I've ALWAYS had 100% success rate with germinating. He's just sent replacements, so I'll see the results soon and let you fellow Aussies know.

any luck?

Hey Ozygrow I too have bought from Hernias with good results but when I went to put in my next order I've learned that they only accept bank transfers from U.K. banks how did you complete your purchase if you don't mind me asking. Was looking into Seed Supreme or The Vault as I've heard great things.

420-magazine-mobile1994745187.jpg

This was an idea of an order I have and with this get 3 free seeds from The Vault and freebies are your choice of a few. Looks Good!

Why do you all like paying overs for questionable genetics? Better deals than 8free seeds of shit you didn't want or even second glance to order..

How do you know there questionable genetics ive grown like six plants not has failed me and yeilding withh just soil 4 ounces in two plants so idk what you ordered but i get good stuff

Because yield influences good genetics how?

How do I know you got questionable genetics? and that neither you nor me know exactly what your growing? Because you paid for something off of somebody after they received it from somebody else

But with the laws ppl cant just go straight to him or her so for most ppl thats the only choice they have not yeild but gentics als determine how much they can produce so genetics do have something to.do.woth it otherwise how would it know how to produce or grow at least with autos idk about photoperiod

:rofl::rofl: I missed that part where you said they were autos lmfao

Lol yea im clueless abpout photoperiod i wont be clueless soon though....but what yiur saying is right in a since if i had the other option i would but seein how i dont yet til.i move thats the only thing i have to go tk

Back
Top Bottom