Best seed bank

One place and where I get mine from is the mns auctions. Buying from the source and paying what you think is fair (bids start at 11euro) for top quality genetics 15-20 seeds per packet.... Australian owner (shantibaba- white widow) using another Aussies stock (Nevil- enough said) who started the seed bank..

One place and where I get mine from is the mns auctions. Buying from the source and paying what you think is fair (bids start at 11euro) for top quality genetics 15-20 seeds per packet.... Australian owner (shantibaba- white widow) using another Aussies stock (Nevil- enough said) who started the seed bank..

Hi Grizz, so if I'm interested to try growing some white widow, is it MNS where I should be looking?What do you think of the black widow?

That's the one,shantibaba changed the name when he sold his share of greenhouse seeds and started mr nice..

Hey Ozygrow I too have bought from Hernias with good results but when I went to put in my next order I've learned that they only accept bank transfers from U.K. banks how did you complete your purchase if you don't mind me asking. Was looking into Seed Supreme or The Vault as I've heard great things.

Hey Jojo83,

Sorry for the super late reply. Bitcoin man, a little dicking around here in Aus to sort it out if you want all benefits, but takes 30 seconds to pay once it's done.

Ozy

This stealth shipping thing, if seeds are legal in ones state or country then why the need for stealth in the first place, baffles me. regards
Not legal in every country by any means......
So better to be safe than sorry, plus it's free to re ship if lost

It's wrong it's an option.. you pay for something,they should get to you.. we all know the friggan legalities, they know the legalities, yet we are all suckers an accept bullshit,why? It prolly started with Nevil,idk,but it's crap. If they get in the business of getting seeds to you,that's what 'they' should do, we are already paying for the seeds and the consequences that comes with, surely part of the transaction should be receiving them. The seedbanks/breeders responsibility.. it just one of those things in my life that makes no sense but is accepted as normal.. every shipping should be considered stealth and resent if not received..

The re-ship is worth it in itself because let's face it SHIT HAPPENS in the mail system .
No shit... specially crossing that BIG pond....lol

It's wrong it's an option.. you pay for something,they should get to you.. we all know the friggan legalities, they know the legalities, yet we are all suckers an accept bullshit,why? It prolly started with Nevil,idk,but it's crap. If they get in the business of getting seeds to you,that's what 'they' should do, we are already paying for the seeds and the consequences that comes with, surely part of the transaction should be receiving them. The seedbanks/breeders responsibility.. it just one of those things in my life that makes no sense but is accepted as normal..
But in most of the world it's still illegal

I've shipped thousands of packages in my job/life never lost one, but they are all legal packages....and yes...some did get opened

I totally understand the stealth...once it's legal everywhere then it won't matter

When most started, it was illegal near everywhere, they knew this when getting into the business.. I don't get it.. I don't really care, as I only buy off a dude that will resend if you don't receive,without paying for stealth or resend or pass off responsibility bullcrap or even shipping as it's factored into cost of the seeds, but some try and screw and some like being screwed or justify a good screwing I guess

Edit: free shipping is only for orders of plus $50euro or 3 auction wins..

When most started, it was illegal near everywhere, they knew this when getting into the business.. I don't get it.. I don't really care, as I only buy off a dude that will resend if you don't receive,without paying for stealth or resend or pass off responsibility bullcrap or even shipping as it's factored into cost of the seeds, but some try and screw and some like being screwed or justify a good screwing I guess

Edit: free shipping is only for orders of plus $50euro or 3 auction wins..
Glad you have a great seed guy, not all of us are that lucky

Yes you are.. I'm not getting a special service that's not open to all..

PLEASE! Is there anyone that can tell me how to purchase from Seedsman using bitcoin?
Have u contacted them about it

A few people here have, not me, so must be pretty easy

I'd contact seedsman

I use Worldsstongeststrains.com
But they only ship to Canada. If you try and import seeds into the US you have a 50/50 chance of losing you beans at the border.
Try a reputable US company like seedsherenow.com or neptuneseeds.
Heck you're in the USA! You make the best seeds in the world. Why buy Amsterdam when Colorado is kicking their ass?

Back
Top Bottom