Best seed bank

With tracked shipping it'll track all the way to your delivery hey? As mine have been tracked to melbourne as a arrival date but never past that with Aus post so that has to mean that it hasn't been scanned by aus post after customs???
Not if it's sent by Royal mail. Soon as it hits aus-post tracking stops....

Edit: only speaking from experience with my couple of orders

Are you 100% sure about that. They were sent royal mail international tracked not signed from UK. I placed an order over 20days ago then they resent and that hasn't come yet. But it also arrived in Melbourne end July start august

Are you 100% sure about that. They were sent royal mail international tracked not signed from UK. I placed an order over 20days ago then they resent and that hasn't come yet. But it also arrived in Melbourne end July start august
I'd give it another 2weeks. Like I said only speaking from my experience in the last year and a bit.. Tracking stops after auscustoms received package, couple weeks later they're in the mailbox. Always get extra stealth and haven't had a problem..

how long did it take from when it shipped to get to you?

It usually takes seedsman between a week and two weeks to get the order packaged and sent, then it takes another week to two weeks to arrive here in WA once it's sent. This shipment took a week and two days.
Make sure you get stealth packaging and do not ask for original breeder packs.

i got them today actually, 6 days since they said they shipped to NV. and i did have them remove the original packaging and paid for stealth. the stealth was actually pretty good also

Mine were stealth
I'm the most unlucky person then!!!
I don't wanna order through yantra because the price he sells seeds for 12$ a seed for Cali connection is cheaper than seedsman so they obviously aren't Cali connection seeds and are just probably back seeds or his own shit he's flogging off!!

I lost 50% of my overseas orders (I’m in W.A) but the ones I got - tend to be from The USA. I liked Southern StarSeeds but no feminized seeds is a shitter. So I tried Yantra....first of all, the guy got abusive when my money transfer didn’t appear in his account until 24 hours later...then when I got the 20 seeds and 1 freebie - the only one that germinated (semi-successfully) was the freebie. And I’ve ALWAYS had 100% success rate with germinating. He’s just sent replacements, so I’ll see the results soon and let you fellow Aussies know.

i lost 50% of my overseas orders (i'm in w.a) but the ones i got - tend to be from the usa. I liked southern starseeds but no feminized seeds is a shitter. So i tried yantra....first of all, the guy got abusive when my money transfer didn't appear in his account until 24 hours later...then when i got the 20 seeds and 1 freebie - the only one that germinated (semi-successfully) was the freebie. And i've always had 100% success rate with germinating. He's just sent replacements, so i'll see the results soon and let you fellow aussies know.

yantra is an undercover police informant he got busted and uses a tiger one account to buy seeds from seedsman hes a dog your not getting the seeds you want

I just had success with two lots of shipments. As long as you use the discreet methods you should be fine.

I used Bonza Seedbank and the best one was old school breeders.

The Aussie seedbank I used has limited selection and is way over priced

I think this is my first post possibly, But here is my experience with seedbanks this year.

AMS - Order never arrived, resend never arrived, customs letter never arrived. Communication was great, and refund was eventually given. Whole process was a while though. 4 or 5 months. They did say they were having some issues, but just a strung out headache.

MSNL - Order Arrived in about 3-4 weeks. Seeds looked ok, out of 10 seeds some were pretty small. Did try 2x, but I think some issues on my side so they went in the bin.

Haze.io - Excellent stealth shipping, really quick, communication was good. Don't know what they sent though because I sure never ordered auto's and 2x out of the 5 I ordered have decided to do there thing. When I emailed to enquire I just got " due to legal reasons we can't discuss, go to a forum blah' blah' blah. Apart from that though.

Herbs will be next.

There was a news report about a month or so ago how customer was cracking down on parcel deliveries. This was a Victorian news report.. guns is the issue but they end up finding other shit.. vic has never been a problem with getting seeds, anybody noticed a change in last month?

I think this is my first post possibly, But here is my experience with seedbanks this year.

AMS - Order never arrived, resend never arrived, customs letter never arrived. Communication was great, and refund was eventually given. Whole process was a while though. 4 or 5 months. They did say they were having some issues, but just a strung out headache.

MSNL - Order Arrived in about 3-4 weeks. Seeds looked ok, out of 10 seeds some were pretty small. Did try 2x, but I think some issues on my side so they went in the bin.

Haze.io - Excellent stealth shipping, really quick, communication was good. Don't know what they sent though because I sure never ordered auto's and 2x out of the 5 I ordered have decided to do there thing. When I emailed to enquire I just got " due to legal reasons we can't discuss, go to a forum blah' blah' blah. Apart from that though.

Herbs will be next.

Sorry to hear ams had issues least got cash back but one can never get the grow-time back. I have used them twice with no issues, i will inquire if issues ressolved before ordering again from them? Happy seed gathering. regards

Sorry to hear ams had issues least got cash back but one can never get the grow-time back. I have used them twice with no issues, i will inquire if issues ressolved before ordering again from them? Happy seed gathering. regards

@improvise, The issue at the time was with the payment processor, hence the long delay in refund. At least it was all sorted in the end.

And as a update, my order from Herbies arrived today.

Order took under 10 days with tracking, seeds look nice and plump. Really well packed to. Huge range, so I guess I'll just stick with Herbie until I have a reason not to.

@GrizzWald, I didn't see anything relating to that, but I'm new when it comes to ordering, so I never really took any notice. I also don't have any prior years to compare to. But it's not surprising, with the internet being so open to everyone, I could only imagine the weird stuff people try to get through customs.

I usually also go with seed supreme. They are like a distribution center for multiple reputable banks. I didnt guarentee shipment and it made it fine. Shipped in a tote bag and a few pens. The pen tubes were made of cardboard though..... that was the only non-stealth piece i thought.... but they were wrapped in the tote bag.

Price and genetics, mns auctions.. got to me every time (so far).. payment, is either cash in envelope or transfer into their account (more costly option).. shipping is covered in auction wins of three or more.. each auction is for 15 seeds (receive between 18-23 reg seeds).. plus shanties an Aussie using Nevs stock

Broader Choice and price, Seedsman.. has most at breeders recommended resale and you get added freebies, if that's your thing..

Ozy, I saw it on the news or a current affair.. I've never had a package intercepted and actually forgot it was an issue. That report made me feel like a nervous teenager again.. I was just wondering if anybody had noticed anything last month.. I've got about 200 seeds to pay for but no point if more are being found..

Stealth shipping; pointless if it costs extra, good company will get them to you without charging extra for what your already paying for :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom