BESTVA LED Grow Light Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks , I took a look and I still don’t see a PPFD chart that shows the numbers at a certain number of inches from your canopy. And I didn’t like the uneven coverage . I have a 3x3x6 tent so I’m expecting a light that covers that particular area, not a 2x3 or 2x4, etc., cause then I’m not able to get even light coverage for all corners of my tent. I’m leaning towards Hydro Mars light I saw. I’ll probably go with that.
It's in one of the pictures, second or 3rd one, at the bottom. They show 12 and 18 inches

Also forgot to add all that info on ppfd is given to you in the user manual they send with the lights.
Good point, but everyone will want to see that chart before buying. Just helping out showing that it's in the pictures on the website

Good point, but everyone will want to see that chart before buying. Just helping out showing that it's in the pictures on the website
Lol ...I know ...Guess I should have said in my original post that you have to search a lil bit on the website page to find the info on par specs thanks dick23rk.

Also forgot to add all that info on ppfd is given to you in the user manual they send with the lights.
Awesome thanks for taking the time to put it here. Those are great numbers but I don’t see the area those numbers cover, like 2x2 area at 16 inches, etc. If the coverage for flower was a 3x3 area I would consider it but I doubt they are going to give me a light to try.

@RetiredRN the specs for this build are all down the bottom of the page past the reviews, it takes some looking. I have copied them to paste them here. This light would be perfect or even better for a 3x3

Recommended coverage:
Vegetative Coverage at 18": 4.5x4.5ft
Flowering Coverage at 14": 4x4ft.
Core Coverage Area:Compare to 1000 watt HPS while consuming only 210
watts! Twice effective coverage area than any Reflector Series lights,Avoid
Daisy Chain, Dangerous First & Energy overlap causes waste
Frequency: 50-60Hz
Distance from the plant: Seedling: 60cm (23")Grow: 40-60 cm
(16"- 23") Flower: 30-40 cm (12"-16")
Driver: Mean Well HLG series
LEDs Angle: 120°
Used chips:448pcs SAMSUNG LEDs
Lifetime: 100 000h in operation
Weight: 4.35KG
Light size : 429*362*77 mm

@RetiredRN the specs for this build are all down the bottom of the page past the reviews, it takes some looking. I have copied them to paste them here. This light would be perfect or even better for a 3x3

Recommended coverage:
Vegetative Coverage at 18": 4.5x4.5ft
Flowering Coverage at 14": 4x4ft.
Core Coverage Area:Compare to 1000 watt HPS while consuming only 210
Used chips:448pcs SAMSUNG LEDs
Weight: 4.35KG
Light size : 429*362*77 mm
Thanks, they sure don’t make things easy to find.

Here are the specs for the pro1000

Recommended coverage:
Vegetative Coverage at 18": 2.8x2.8ft
Flowering Coverage at 14": 2.5x2.5ft.
Core Coverage Area:Compare to 500 watt HPS while consuming only 105
Used chips:224pcs SAMSUNG LEDs
Weight: 2.65KG
Light size : 345*270.2*66.2 mm

Bestva grow lights! ... This is awesome welcome to the 420 forums, Those are pretty much the only grow lights I use now, Since I moved away from Hps lights. I own 2 bestva grow lights a 1000w and a 1500w LED's. those newer grow lights look cool! ... Think I might have to add another Bestva grow light to my collection! lol ;)
20200411_200318.jpg

1615914084349.jpeg
Thanks ,you will enjoy my light

Thanks , I took a look and I still don’t see a PPFD chart that shows the numbers at a certain number of inches from your canopy. And I didn’t like the uneven coverage . I have a 3x3x6 tent so I’m expecting a light that covers that particular area, not a 2x3 or 2x4, etc., cause then I’m not able to get even light coverage for all corners of my tent. I’m leaning towards Hydro Mars light I saw. I’ll probably go with that.
pls tell me how to test PPFD ,i will test for you

I went to the New Bestva site it has all the information you are talking about and the new grow light in the original post is in there too , Think you might have landed on their old site. This is the address to the site I went to for bestva led grow lights info BESTVALED hope it helps you out on what your looking for. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom