Bgsixx's 2x4 Grow Lab, Different Strains, Lots Of Pics

This is what i found online, and it seems to be the consensus. Think I'll just pop two more fem seeds, that way im sure of at least 2 females, based on success of germination of course. Now what to pop? And it'll have to wait until Thursday, going on vacation.

WHORLED PHYLLOTAXY (THREE-LEAF SEEDLINGS)
Whorled Phyllotaxy (Three-Leaf Seedlings)

This is a mutation that causes a seedling to grow extra internodal leaves. This is also known as vertical phyllotaxis. A normal cannabis plant grows two internodal leaves. These little monsters, however, grow three or more. This phenomenon is also sometimes referred to as whorled phyllotaxy.

The bottom line? If your plant exhibits whorled phyllotaxy, cherish it. Most growers, however, do not like this kind of variant. While it can absorb more light energy than most plants, it also tends toward hermaphroditism—so keep an eye out!

This is what i found online, and it seems to be the consensus. Think I'll just pop two more fem seeds, that way im sure of at least 2 females, based on success of germination of course. Now what to pop? And it'll have to wait until Thursday, going on vacation.

WHORLED PHYLLOTAXY (THREE-LEAF SEEDLINGS)
Whorled Phyllotaxy (Three-Leaf Seedlings)

This is a mutation that causes a seedling to grow extra internodal leaves. This is also known as vertical phyllotaxis. A normal cannabis plant grows two internodal leaves. These little monsters, however, grow three or more. This phenomenon is also sometimes referred to as whorled phyllotaxy.

The bottom line? If your plant exhibits whorled phyllotaxy, cherish it. Most growers, however, do not like this kind of variant. While it can absorb more light energy than most plants, it also tends toward hermaphroditism—so keep an eye out!
It's called a trifoliate. It will grow 3 leaves on the main lead, but that's all. That's what the male Tangiewine I'm gonna use is. But after you clone them, it's just like a normal plant. I thought it was a triploid....but that's like a genetic super hero. I think that phyolaxi, or whatever is something else. Or maybe the the technical term....but on here I was told it's a trifoliate. Like a clover. They look really pretty. Lol. I'd definitely pop some gems, just to be safe. Nothing worse then finding all males. You won't be disappointed with rasta Jeff's gear.

Back
Top Bottom