Big Jack's First Grow Ever - Flo-Og - FINI - Znet-9 LED - In Dirt

Re: Big Jack's first grow ever! Flo-Og/FINI, Znet-9 LED, in dirt

Little update here. This Sour OG joint I took a fEW pulls off is making it hard to convey my thoughts.

I've alternated water with HY-PRO Root Stimulator (0-0-0.2) diluted by half. Anyone familiar with HY-PRO nutes? The genetics of the auto FINI are also HY-PRO formerly now called Super Strains. The plants seem to be growing faster now
Family pic
WP_20140424_23_38_37_Pro.jpg

The auto FINI in it's final pot looks good but squaty.
WP_20140424_23_38_59_Pro.jpg

Why does the leaf of this OX look like this? it's all twisted.
WP_20140424_23_37_29_Pro.jpg

Hey,What's up Bigjack.:thumb:
To me your girl's look to have some nice color and are not in bad shape at all.As far as the deformed leaf.I am not sure.Maybe just a mutant.I myself,enjoy watching mutant's grow.It's something different from the norm,and I like that you really don't know what she's going to do next.

So the one OX continues to droop. It looks kinda like it's wilting but it hasn't gotten better or worse in almost a week. Also, it's growth has slowed. It used to be the the biggest plant but now all the others have caught up. It is a little lighter in color than the other ones as well. Any guesses?

Starting a lot of vegetable as well. They'll be out of here before the next transpant. That is if this winter is actually over.
25 days since breaking ground. They were fed several times with 1/2 strength HY-PRO Root Stimulator before transplanting. Should I wait to feed them again until they're settled?
WP_20140429_18_22_40_Pro.jpg

ZNET-9 in action.
WP_20140429_18_24_30_Pro.jpg

Update time 33 days from seed. I topped the photo periods today as they are at their 4th or 5th node. They had their first feeding on Monday of Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom at half strength. They loved it and no ill affects are seen. The auto Fini started blooming right on schedule
WP_20140507_16_41_54_Pro.jpg

WP_20140507_16_47_03_Pro.jpg

I put one in a solo cup and one straight into its final pot. I think this pic is obvious which is which
WP_20140507_16_46_43_Pro.jpg

Here are the Flo-OGs. They are the smallest plants of the 3 types.
WP_20140507_16_43_37_Pro.jpg

The OXs, one is a mutant and a little smaller
WP_20140507_16_45_25_Pro.jpg

and family pic, still with vegetables in the back ground.
WP_20140507_16_40_36_Pro.jpg

Might not be nute burn. Looks like a leaf got damaged is all. Almost has a pattern to it.
I wouldn't worry about it. The very tips of the leafs will turn brown. Yours are clearly nice and lush green.

I could be wrong but I've seen this on my plants. Cut the leaf off.

Nice looking garden, and nice start for sure.

Subbed:)

Hey hey, what's up Bigjack...how does the rest of your plant look? Is it only on that one leaf? It almost looks like it touched a light for a few minutes but your lights are all overhead right?

Great set up btw :thumb::bravo: love the LED

Ive never felt with thrips. But I'm sure they would effect more then one leaf. And the holes would be more spotted.

I could be wrong but I still think its some leaf damage a few days later is all. I've done this before and not even notice for a few days. I have a few in there now with some chops out of them from one of the PC fans lol

Back
Top Bottom