Big Jack's First Grow Ever - Flo-Og - FINI - Znet-9 LED - In Dirt

Re: Big Jack's first grow ever! Flo-Og/FINI, Znet-9 LED, in dirt

Most of the time when shell is stuck is do to two things. One the seed was planted to high in what ever it was in. Two is what ever it was in was a little lose packed to rub off shell.

Sorry bigjack I have been real busy with my grows and some new videos I was asked to do. Some how all my emails where going into spam folder as well. I was like dang 420mag is dead man.Today I found 178 emails in spam folder lol

Sorry bigjack I have been real busy with my grows and some new videos I was asked to do. Some how all my emails where going into spam folder as well. I was like dang 420mag is dead man.Today I found 178 emails in spam folder lol

OMG you need another new email

Well, the 2 I flipped are now growing straight up so that is good. Unfortunately I'm still not seeing any signs of life from 2 Flo-OG which is a bummer because that's the ones I'm most exited about.

Everything is hard in the beginning but no worry we have many kind friends here :)

So one seedling is already sending a root out of the bottom so I'm going to transplant her/him soon. I'm thinking of this mix in solo cups

1/4 FFOF 1/4 perlite 1/2 coco + granular mycorrihizae

what do we think? I figured this was a fairly weak base that will give the tiny seedlings a safe start and little chance of being swamped by this newbie grower.

20140325_115030.jpg

Wait until you're cube is full roots, only 1 root is still pretty weak, you'll get less transplant shock with a bigger root system. I like your mix, I'm a big fan of solo cups,just make sure the have drainage.

I drill five 1/4 inch holes in my solo cups. Ok fyi do not buy the cheep knock off ones lol they freaking crack and suck. Any work on the Flo-Og?

Transplanted an OX. It is the most vigorous grower and had grown a single 6 inch tap root so I decided to put it in dirt. I went with 50% coco, 25% FFOF, 25% perlite and michorizae. The others are sending out little roots. I'm still not sure why the tips got burned on 2 of them but it doesn't seem to be harming them. It's been approximately one week since they were sprouted. Does this look like an average growth rate?
WP_20140410_08_56_04_Pro.jpg

I took the top off the tray for good last night and turned on the fan. Today they looked fine except for one of the Autos which couldn't stand up on it's own even after watering, so I decided to go ahead and transplant it. Other than that, nothing exciting to report which I suppose is good. For the auto FINI I transplanted went with 50% FFOF, 25% perlite, 25% coco and mycorrhizae. This will be its final pot since reading here that seems to be the way to go with autos
WP_20140411_16_24_11_Pro.jpg
WP_20140411_16_24_41_Pro.jpg

Week and a half in. Pretty uneventful. 2 Flo OG seeds didn't break ground along with one OX so that leaves me with 2 FLOs, 3 OXs, and 2 auto FINIs. Let's hope one of the FLOs is a female. This will probably be my last post on this journal for awhile as I think this is probably pretty boring for everyone till they get bigger or problems arise.
WP_20140414_16_28_37_Pro.jpg
WP_20140414_16_29_02_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom