Bigworm's Coco 3 Way

Bigworm1982

Whats up everyone, this journal will follow 3 new strains from start to finish.

To start out id like to say that this is a 100% legal medical grow in my state.
All laws are followed to the letter.

With that out of the way, my set up.

Veg room is 8x8 all plants grown on a 4x6 flood tray to contain the runoff. I run gen hydroponics flora gro, flora micro and flora bloom. I run drain to waste setup in coco. The veg room is covered by a 315 cmh 4000k bulb and a diy citizen1212 cob build led running at 200 true watts and its 6400k.

I run a perpetual grow but this journal will only follow these 3 new stains.

#1 DNA genetics blood orange sorbet
#2 paradise seeds chongs choice mendiceno skunk
#3 big head seed wedding cake

These strains are new but ive heard good things so sit back and enjoy the show.

3 days from being planted.
1103181936_HDR_noexif.jpg

So far i have been feeding lightly
(1/8 strength from my normal veg room blend) gonna step to half strength for the next week or so.
For anyone who wants to know my veg blend is as follows,

5ml general hydro flora micro
7ml general hydro flora grow
5-7 ml of flying skull calmag
3ml of sillica
All per gallon.

I started 3/4 strength nutes about a week ago, should have bumped it up sooner but im sure you coco guys know its hard to judge the first week or 2 how much to feed.

Also since these are all new strains to me i am not going to try any lst or topping.
Just going to grow em big enough to clone and put them into flower

Ok so first up is the blood orange sorbet#1from DNA GENETICS(have 2 of these going) and it has grown very tall, prob 6foot and i think the streatch is over. Started at 44 inchs so thats some streatch.
1229181645_noexif.jpg
1229181645a_noexif.jpg
1229181654_HDR_noexif.jpg
so something strange with this plant, not sure if its a mutant of just unstable genetics have not looked at the other blood yet. For your amusement....
1229181705a_noexif.jpg
1229181705_noexif.jpg
1229181705b_noexif.jpg

Funny thing i have not see the traditional bananas on this thing but seeds everywhere
0119191455_HDR_noexif.jpg
0119191453_HDR_noexif.jpg
are you sure you are not just confusing normal female empty calyxes for full ones? If it was not pollinated those will all be empty and eventually full of very yummy resin that you will enjoy smoking. Check your assumptions... squeeze one of them and confirm it is empty. This is not what a hermie looks like... at this stage you would have nanners if you had that problem.

Back
Top Bottom