Coco & Hibrix In 2018!

Good luck on the up coming move CK. Really hope you find some relief from those dreadful mites!
Thanks man, now I’m not sure where I’m even moving, maybe southern CO maybe Oregon maybe Denver shit is so up in the air right now, I just need to find a spot pronto and start a fat pheno hunt!

Grandevo every 3-4 days for the past few weeks and not stopping anytime soon, grandevo is a fungus strain that attacks any mites on my plants and grows that fungus on them and eats them from the inside out!

It’s from Marrone bio innovations I think, a few organic growers I know use it, it’s clean green certified, I like to find things I see other people using and try them, especially when those mites wouldn’t go away

Well haven’t been able to find any houses yet so I’m flowering half the room for some personal meds to get me through to the next grow, releasing predatory mites once a week for 6 weeks to make sure I have nothing stopping me this time from harvesting

Looking good kid! It's packed in there!

:passitleft:
Good to see ya Ween, thanks man I’m trying to actually make it to the finish this round lol

Good luck CK! Hope those predatory mites do the trick for you brother!
Man I hope so, seems I can’t catch a break but I feel like I just need to keep pushing through, it’s not always going to be all rainbows and unicorns. If I can’t learn to deal with these bastards then they have won and I won’t let that happen, not gonna let anything stop me from growing this beautiful plant!

Hey Kid! It's a jungle in there! :high-five:
Haha just a wee bit, took me just shy of 3 hours when it was all said n done and I’d say I go at a pretty good rate when defoling. They were so stoked and happy this morning before lights out about 6 hours after the defol. Can’t wait for these next 5 weeks!

Girls are looking good brother. Some nice frost there.

I hate to ask, how goes the battle against the bugs?
Thanks man, very minute signs of them and the veg girls looking all healthy, just gotta keep applying predatory mites weekly for now

Well everyone, I’ve decided to stay in my spot another year and keep the rooms going, so I have my clones vegging under 1 630 CMH

Also started 13 seeds, 5 Banana OG X Candy Apple Kush, 5 Wedding Crasher X MAC from @Buckshot317 , 3 CBD Hemp seeds(15-18%CBD & under 0.3%THC) trying to find some good meds. I’ll post them once they start to pop out of the ground
723CA9BC-B5F5-4DFF-BBC9-C602278D77D1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom