Bio char

A couple branches looks like Christmas comes early this year 😎
IMG_20230611_120803.jpg

Blueberry OG
IMG_20230612_115834.jpg

IMG_20230612_115914.jpg
Last plant so I ended up with like 10 flowers from Strawberry Banana, 8 Green Kush flowers 4 Blueberry OG that size and a WHOLE bunch of Palm size flowers The Bubba Kush struggled it turned out GOOD just nothing to brag about it was a freebie when I ordered beans

@ Azimuth hey man I contacted my supplier of my buits who also is a biologist and here what he said about FAA now take in mind I'm no knocking anything this is just the response I got from my professional.......
I do not use aminos or FAA. I like KNF and use it in my vegetable garden. I do not use it in my cannabis grow or recommend it to folks running facilities. The reason is that without consistent inputs you can't get consistent outputs. I like to know what I am adding in terms of NPK. If you can keep it consistent (weights, volumes, inputs) it would be a great thing to have in your arsenal. With that said with our preplant amendments you shouldn't need to add additional inputs, especially if you are in large pots or beds. With increased heavy metals scrutiny keeping as simple an SOP as possible is critical. Adding lots of fish with potential heavy metals could pose a problem. Without proper testing it is a risk I am not willing to take and one I don't really need to take. I still like to learn and I love to close the loop whenever possible so I love to experiment on the veggies just not my high value crops. . But thanks for the ideas I wouldn't have even thought about the heavy metals and such

@Danishoes21 gotta get a worm bin going , a good source of info is Brenda Sherman on the University of North Carolina extension she has a good book out as well the better quality worm castings or compost you have the less you have to use and MUCHO BETTER results

Thank you kindly for sharing the information. I will be researching her work. I am in the process of making a worm bin.

Back
Top Bottom