Blitty's Closet Varietal Medi-Grow 2010

About the smell yes I have advice for that what you need is incense. lots of incense. and windows with fans - to ventilate the smell and get the place smelling fresh. of course that is after you buy a roll of panda film and create an air tight box with an intake vent and a duct running the exhaust that odorsok combo is pushing.

About the smell yes I have advice for that what you need is incense. lots of incense. and windows with fans - to ventilate the smell and get the place smelling fresh. of course that is after you buy a roll of panda film and create an air tight box with an intake vent and a duct running the exhaust that odorsok combo is pushing.

Good lookin onner! I just went to the store and got some nag champa.

Ive been thinking a lot about what to do with the clippings after wards. I tried the icebag method awhile back, it was too expensive and made minimal hash. Im thinking about doing the pollen box method this time.

what do you think?

My failed attempt at trying to control the odor. It really doesnt help too much, my whole place stinks lol. Any advice?

rsz_sam_0655.jpg

Here is what I made for controlling odor. Click the link to my old thread below.

PhotoTron Grow with Ebb N Flow

It uses activated carbon as the filtering material. If going this route, it is best to buy a large bag of it. I got mine at Carbon Activated Corp. Search for them on Google. They can ship if you are not in So Cal. Get the coconut shell 4 x 6 particle size for air scrubbing.

Here is what I made for controlling odor. Click the link to my old thread below.

PhotoTron Grow with Ebb N Flow

It uses activated carbon as the filtering material. If going this route, it is best to buy a large bag of it. I got mine at Carbon Activated Corp. Search for them on Google. They can ship if you are not in So Cal. Get the coconut shell 4 x 6 particle size for air scrubbing.

Nice munki, I will def. look into that. Thanks for stopping by and the helpful info. :thanks:

Good lookin onner! I just went to the store and got some nag champa.

Ive been thinking a lot about what to do with the clippings after wards. I tried the icebag method awhile back, it was too expensive and made minimal hash. Im thinking about doing the pollen box method this time.

what do you think?

Found these on ebay

what do you guys think?

right oh well those look pretty nice I dare say I have a large grinder 4" accross with a kif collecting chamber - 4 piece metal grinder. the screen works wonders but the teeth are pretty bad, this grinder has to be 5 years old, it was just a hand me down from a stoner friend I helped with DWC.

grinder_2.jpg

grinder_1.jpg

Oh nice, I actually ordered a similar grinder to that one off amazon recently for $15. I was referring to all the frosty covered trim and leaves from harvesting my 6 plants though. Do you make hash from your trimmings with that ??

Checked out the trichomes with a microscope today. I noticed about 10% of them are starting to turn an amber color on 1 plant. Im thinking I might harvest in a week or so........

Blitty D hello! Just read through your grow. Keep up the good work. That tall plant in there, I would just tie it down. Grab it from the top and pull it down with some string and make it the height you wish it to be. It should do fine then.

Here's a simple tutorial for fixing your signature so that the title shows and not the address: How to Add Links to Signatures - 420 Magazine

Good luck on your grow and I'll check in from time to time to see how your doing! +REPs for the effort!

Blitty D hello! Just read through your grow. Keep up the good work. That tall plant in there, I would just tie it down. Grab it from the top and pull it down with some string and make it the height you wish it to be. It should do fine then.

Here's a simple tutorial for fixing your signature so that the title shows and not the address: How to Add Links to Signatures - 420 Magazine

Good luck on your grow and I'll check in from time to time to see how your doing! +REPs for the effort!

Hey Woodsman! thanks for stopping by and for the helpful tip! Looking forward to any further input you have in future. :rollit:

Fantastic looking buds Blitty D. Your harvest looks extremely promising and tasty. Glad to see your new signature! How far behind is the tall one?

I got the DJ Short Blueberry clone about a week after the others, and then I put it under a fluorescent 24 hours for about 2 weeks before putting it in the flower room.

Back
Top Bottom