Blitty's Closet Varietal Medi-Grow 2010

The Harvest pt.1

SAM_07551.JPG

SAM_07581.JPG

SAM_07621.JPG

:smokin:

I have been thinking about getting a nice vape lately. I used to have one about 10 years ago, when I first heard about them. That one was very cheap and not the most effective.

This is the vapir 5.0. I noticed that Mostly Crazy mentioned it in a few threads and I decided to give it a shot.

SAM_0756.JPG

Uh oh....ran into a little possibly unfortunate debacle. I was just checking out the JH plants that are drying in the box and stumbled upon a few small bananas hidden in the middle of one of the buds...Im guessing the plant hermied out.:helpsmilie:

I did notice a few of the plants had some scorch marks, surely because that 1000wt is pretty intense in the small closet. Also Im sure at some points I had it closer than I should of, I just saw kolas on those 2 plants becoming massive and I settled for some burning.

Oh well If I end up getting seeds they will be some crazy genetics, ex: Jack Herer x Grapeape/ICE/Strawberry cough...we'll see what happens. :passitleft:

Hopefully I will be starting my bubble journal within the next few days. Trying to decide whether I will make my own clones out of a super skunk mother I have OR I will check out the local cannabis club to see what their clones selection looks like.

Back
Top Bottom