Blitty's Closet Varietal Medi-Grow 2010

Just got this in the mail! Very Nice. Handcrafted in CO. Only $22!!

SAM_0807.JPG

I'm jealous!

Can you post that pic in the Hash -Kief thread link in my siganture? AND tell about it??? please.

If you roll a joint daily on the screen, even bag seed commercial pot taht ain't all that, within a month, you wil get enough kief for a nice half gram to a gram of hash! And that is without freezing it !!!

I'm jealous!

Can you post that pic in the Hash -Kief thread link in my siganture? AND tell about it??? please.

If you roll a joint daily on the screen, even bag seed commercial pot taht ain't all that, within a month, you wil get enough kief for a nice half gram to a gram of hash! And that is without freezing it !!!

LOL. I actually already posted it over there before I saw your reply here.

Ummm...I don't really know what I can say about it since I haven't used it yet. It will prob be a few more days till my leaves are dried, so I will do an update then. :bongrip:

Could be some sort of Ice strain. Loooks a lot like I've seen around. You gonna trim that bud up closer? You could play with your new toy with the trimmings and they will dry faster and more evenly.

Like your new toy! What screen does it have in it? 110 or 120?

Woodsman, look here:

Hash Making

Roseman, thanks for the link! nI just went over and did a quick glance at the first page and will definitely read it more thoroughly (when I can sit back and relax). Pressed for time at the moment, but I will look at all your ideas, Thanks again...+reps my man!

Looks like you'll have some tasty nugs in your not too distant future. Congrats on a successful grow. :goodjob:

Any reason for leaving the leaves on the drying branches in the box? If so, how long do they stay on?

BTW, I really don't understand how a grow can be completed yet its journal be unrated so I went ahead and threw in my ratings vote. I encourage the other readers to do the same by going to the upper right of the screen to where the stars are and vote as well. We that post journals here at 420 magazine love reader feedback and the ratings are a good way to do that. OK, OK :focus: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks like you'll have some tasty nugs in your not too distant future. Congrats on a successful grow. :goodjob:

Any reason for leaving the leaves on the drying branches in the box? If so, how long do they stay on?

BTW, I really don't understand how a grow can be completed yet its journal be unrated so I went ahead and threw in my ratings vote. I encourage the other readers to do the same by going to the upper right of the screen to where the stars are and vote as well. We that post journals here at 420 magazine love reader feedback and the ratings are a good way to do that. OK, OK :focus: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks a lot munki!! :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Sorry I was in a hurry and never answered you. The first few plants I harvested, I did cut off the majority of the leaves. On the more recent plants that had the Huge buds and minimal leaves I just decided to leave them on.

Sorry I was in a hurry and never answered you. The first few plants I harvested, I did cut off the majority of the leaves. On the more recent plants that had the Huge buds and minimal leaves I just decided to leave them on.

OK, thanks. I trimmed the buds all the way right at harvest the last time and I was interested in how others do it.

The leaves can wilt, and make like a blanket covering the bud, and hold moisture in and make bud mold is why we trim the leaves off.

If you grow for commercial purpsoes (selling) and need the weight, they don't add much weight anyway. The buds take longer to dry too, if you leave them.

Thanks for the tip guys. I have been watching them closely though and am sure to have plenty of ventilation.

Pics coming soon-

Nice pastime! Which strain are you working with in these photos?

Well the local dispensary told me they were Jack Herer, but who knows.

Woodsman, I just started a new journal in the Deep Water Culture sub-forum. Check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks buddy- :Rasta:

Well the local dispensary told me they were Jack Herer, but who knows.

Woodsman, I just started a new journal in the Deep Water Culture sub-forum. Check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks buddy- :Rasta:

Man, that stuff looks just terrific, make sure you give us smoke report when it's ready!

I'll check your other stuff out. I may not be privy to water and bubble growing (yet), but I love watching the stuff grow no matter what it's grown in, that's for sure! You do it well, my friend! I'll Rep ya when they let me.

Man, that stuff looks just terrific, make sure you give us smoke report when it's ready!

I'll check your other stuff out. I may not be privy to water and bubble growing (yet), but I love watching the stuff grow no matter what it's grown in, that's for sure! You do it well, my friend! I'll Rep ya when they let me.

Yeah I'm gonna cure this batch for a few weeks and then will be sure to give smoke report

I know what you mean man, this will be my first hydro grow after doing years of soil. I just don't know too much about it and I want to give hydro/bubble a shot and learn a few things about it. :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom