Blitty's Closet Varietal Medi-Grow 2010

That is one neat pic! You're almost ready to harvest I see, I'll be doing the deed this week myself! Hopefully that is, they are looking awful nice.

Good Luck!

Flyer, thanks a lot bro! Im looking forward to seeing the pics of your harvest!

I think you have some CONTEST winners there, Blitty!

Really!? That would be pretty cool, I will have to learn more about how to get involved with those. :grinjoint:

This Jack Herer plant seemed to have turn purple almost over night! Also the majority of hairs have turned red, not so much on the lower parts of plant. Any ideas why that would happen after only 6 weeks? I might have to make the cut soon....

SAM_0711.JPG

This Jack Herer plant seemed to have turn purple almost over night! Also the majority of hairs have turned red, not so much on the lower parts of plant. Any ideas why that would happen after only 6 weeks? I might have to make the cut soon....

SAM_0711.JPG

Chop them a little at a time, go by the color of the trichs. That JH looks scrumptious, I'd like to grow some of that strain one day.

6 weeks???? Are you sure? Looks like 8 to me!

Right?

I had to think about it for a minute but Im sure, I recall I got the clones in mid-december.

I will admit that I should know better since this isn't my first grow. But I have been lazy this time around, for example: Not labeling the clones, or keeping a calender of sequences. I will be better prepared next time around lol. :grinjoint:

A few more PICS :roorrip:

Notice how this plant is not able to carry weight of buds (need to use a few plastic forks for support) LOL

SAM_0743.JPG

SAM_0742.JPG

SAM_0733.JPG

I agree, I'd hate to see you lose something! But you are going to chop soon aren't you?

Well I pulled the 3 Jack Herer plants out (the purple ones). I was pretty disappointed in that strain, at least in comparison to the others. The buds on those plants never got too large. Not a big surprise the dispensary I acquired those clones from was one of my least favorite clubs.

I am going to give the other 3 a few more days to try and harvest them at the perfect time. What do you mean by lose something? Like the branch breaking from the weight of one of the kolas? :peace:

Well I pulled the 3 Jack Herer plants out (the purple ones). I was pretty disappointed in that strain, at least in comparison to the others. The buds on those plants never got too large. Not a big surprise the dispensary I acquired those clones from was one of my least favorite clubs.

I am going to give the other 3 a few more days to try and harvest them at the perfect time. What do you mean by lose something? Like the branch breaking from the weight of one of the kolas? :peace:

Yup, that's what I meant. But I guessat this point it really doesn't make a difference does it?

Back
Top Bottom