Blue Dream From i49 Seeds

Slingbladesax

Grew two blue dream plants, scrog, hlg 135 watt qb. Root farm hydro potting soil, ff grow big nutes for veg and root farm bloom nutes for flowering. Did a 1 month flush and has been curing for a week now.

The taste is fairly smooth for only being cures for a week. The smell is very strong and berry like. Very strong hybrid high, happy energetic at first and then finishes with a nice indica relaxation high.
Buds are very very sticky and loaded with crystal. Would definately grow this plant again.
20190614_194908.jpg
20190614_194908.jpg
20190614_194908.jpg
20190609_101804.jpg
20190614_194908.jpg

imma jizz ma shorts when i have loaded jars. still a wee while away yet.
what was dry weight?

What a bounty for sure!!!
Any trait specific behaviour, that you noticed?

What a bounty for sure!!!
Any trait specific behaviour, that you noticed?
Definately a nice hybrid high, heavy hitting sativa and a strong indica finish. Very strong smell of berrys/fruity. Taste is alright but I imagine will get better after a couple more weeks of curing

Thanks brotherns.
Also I think it's worth mentioning that these two plants were grown identical from one another, same strain, same size fabric pot, same soil, etc. With the only difference being I cut the bottom 1/4 of branches of the one and did not cut any off the other.
The one I cut branches off the bottom ended up with bigger buds but a overall yield of 15 grams less then the one I did not cut any off of. But it had much nicer looking a buds.

Back
Top Bottom