Yes felt like a hangover.
I was dragging my a..
Hope your good Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill
What I feel like right now. Yesterday was birthday so need it. Now I'm paying for it

What I feel like right now. Yesterday was birthday so need it. Now I'm paying for it
Happy Birthday my friend. :theband::party:
Lots of water and sleep.
Hope your feeling better soon.

Stay safe
Bill

Last plant of my Galeto. We letting it grow out to take clones..

IMG_20220419_130806__01.jpg

Yep it's a cob. Well when we were testing but back in the day. The cut off switch and cooling was the issue. So I replaced and rewired the route of the wires so half the lights were on one switch and I added a switch and wired it back up. Now instead of drawing 14 amps now each side of the lights pulls 5-6 amps. Switch burned up on @Dennise and it was to dangerous so. Me being me and safety only thing to fix it or run less light.. which one I just made I cut in half and just welded it back up to have extra lights for both cause I have two out on big light but hell it's throwing off more light than I need.
Bulbs are . Well u can see the LEDs colors. It's full spectrum. Good light but they just would not listen to me. Thier engineering could do no wrong.sht.. u know the type.want listen to sht.. but they just couldn't understand here in America doesn't run DC and we have fuses in houses.
U can see the glass was convex to get more coverage and light it's self.
If that helps

IMG_20220418_135938.jpg

IMG_20220418_135933.jpg

IMG_20220418_135929.jpg

IMG_20220418_135926.jpg

IMG_20220418_135900.jpg

IMG_20220418_135852.jpg

IMG_20220418_135836.jpg

IMG_20220418_135826.jpg
Thanks so much for the detailed response and pictures, @7Dust2! That was way above and beyond, it's appreciated. And wow, man, you got skills coming out your arse. Would you happen to know what angle of beam those COB caps are tuned to? 120 degrees or so? I was also wondering if one can replace those covers with ones that disperse the light at a different angle if you were to find it would work better? Sorry to pepper you with questions after taking forever to get back to you on this. Lol.

Thanks so much for the detailed response and pictures, @7Dust2! That was way above and beyond, it's appreciated. And wow, man, you got skills coming out your arse. Would you happen to know what angle of beam those COB caps are tuned to? 120 degrees or so? I was also wondering if one can replace those covers with ones that disperse the light at a different angle if you were to find it would work better? Sorry to pepper you with questions after taking forever to get back to you on this. Lol.
It's 180 degrees coverage each one. 12 in all on big light small light I put 6 .

I was expecting hardball nugs but they’re actually fluffy. The high is intense and long. Haven’t even smoked buds yet just trim and the kief at the bottom
Told ya. It was Good. That the cross I want with some of the others I have. Why I'm doing all this.

Well happy belated Birthday, young man! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom