Uhhh...6 days on Thur, 6 days yesterday, and 6 days today? I think you're stoned! :laugh: :hmmmm:

Plants looking good.
I don't keep up with days. Just know been a week. Lmao. Hell I'm guessing most part. No need to be all technical when u don't even think what ur doing sometimes

Here is the grow room to date.
Seeds grand Daddy purple and Spice are in water.
Clones are doing great.
Clone mother galeto. Is growing well and few more got added to flowering today. So here is everything to date
And yes. That is a tomatoes and peppers on one side of the veg side.

IMG_20220502_172447.jpg

IMG_20220502_172421.jpg

IMG_20220502_172415.jpg

IMG_20220502_172403.jpg

IMG_20220502_172401.jpg

IMG_20220502_172355.jpg

IMG_20220502_172336.jpg

I could but I'm sure it be wrong. Seriously I don't keep up or do not even half stuff some people do.
Probably could figure it out I log everything here on which day goes in and such

I could but I'm sure it be wrong. Seriously I don't keep up or do not even half stuff some people do.
Hey Dust. I pretty sure it is still day 6 somewhere for someone. Also, if you don't want to keep track of that stuff, then don't man. There are some very detail oriented folks and some that just don't bother. And a slew of us in between. Don't worry about it man. Just grow and be you. That's what I'm here for. To see your kick ass plants flourish. I don't give a shit if it's day 6 or 60. Although, day 60 in flower is more exciting!

Hey Dust. I pretty sure it is still day 6 somewhere for someone. Also, if you don't want to keep track of that stuff, then don't man. There are some very detail oriented folks and some that just don't bother. And a slew of us in between. Don't worry about it man. Just grow and be you. That's what I'm here for. To see your kick ass plants flourish. I don't give a shit if it's day 6 or 60. Although, day 60 in flower is more exciting!
Yep that why I'm here just to grow. And hope one day someone my say hey come grow plants for me in Colorado. At a facility. . That be my dream job. Lmao

Well I'm probably about 2 months away! Haaa haaaa. So you're winning.
Yeah I think I'm going to let two of them grow. Maybe more than it should be but I'm going longer than normal on few of them. But get some smoke first

Back
Top Bottom