Skylining: My Guide To Cannabis Training Featuring Blue Gelato 41 & Pink Kush

Try Katsu main website it should list available vendors.

I live far away from the legal lands. I would need some friends to bring them over. Nobody wants to travel during Covid like me. If someone decides to visit here I will definately check Katsu website for some beans of pre-98 Bubba, both to grow and breed. I am already crossing several strains but a classic solid mother would be amazing in my garden.

I’m just now starting to keep some mothers

Thats good news. Any particular advise on breeding with Pink Kush btw? I am planning to use a female F2 from Pink Kush to be pollinated with a reversed F1 Purple Punch. I like the bud structure more on Pink Kush but Purple Punch is a very fast and big grower. Node seperation is amazing on both plants. I hope they can produce something beyond each.

I haven’t tried reproducing her yet but should give structure and that nice Kush taste to the offspring.

Lets hope for the best then. I never say no to anything Kush related.

A fellow master grower here has his own fast flowering breed. I will also be using that one. I believe it is a mix of Jack Herer and White Widow. Finishes in 6-7 weeks at most. That can produce a nice cross with the Blue Gelato 41, which is one of the fastest veggers of all time. The best possible cross that I would ever breed can be that one, if it works the way I think :)

S1 will give you an additional 25% more recessive traits to look at. The more you run the more you’ll see. Genetics is a numbers game. It’s based on statistical mathematics.

S1 will give you an additional 25% more recessive traits to look at. The more you run the more you’ll see. Genetics is a numbers game. It’s based on statistical mathematics.

Totally like Mendel's peas. Funny that I know the theory since I was a child but haven't been aware that I could use that knowledge when breeding cannabis :) There are already lots of possibilities with three different strains. But actually I guess I made a wrong statement. The Purple Punch I have is growing from the seed. I'll take a clone from that plant, reverse it and cross it with a clone from another clone of Pink Kush as first thing. S1 is self crossed as far as I can understand and I don't have any self crossed plants. I guess what I am trying to do here is to get some F1 seeds. Still need to dig these terms a little more deeper.

46 days into flip. Stems of the main BG41 is already got too heavy. I spent a lot of time on canopy management today. I bottom fed this plant only with pH'd water because it was freaking hot today. I will keep feeding her as well as other plants tomorrow. Can't wait to see her last week. I am expecting nice and dense colas. I will replace the old sticky yellow traps with fresh ones to see if the fungus gnat problem is solved. Only problem with this plant is that she has been flowering above 86 degrees Fahrenheit since the flip. This is why I added silica to the menu at first place.

Cheers :passitleft:

My temps have been to high and the flowers will be fluffier than I like but doesn’t look bad.

I think the big fan in that tent is preventing my canopy from overheating. I had to dim Atreum QB's because they deliver too much heat to tops. I am so much closer than the recommended distance but my lights are not burning anything at all, eventhough they are emitting more light. Btw, I par tested my new 320W fixture and I was able to read over 1800PPFD in some regions. I will try to harvest more than 2g/W on my next 3x3 grow with my new lights combined.

Yes that’s a shit ton of light, 1000 ppfd is about all the plant can use with co2 supplement.

Indeed, these lights are a little bit too supercharged. I will change the lens angle from 60 degrees to 75 to increase the coverage on next units. This fixture is my ultimate solution for 3x3 area. I am still working on CO2 though. I need a bigger tent and a better CO2 system to read over 700PPM. Exhale bags are performing in a very poor way. It would be nice to get some tanks to use on my next grow but I can't afford my neighbours to see me carrying weird stuff into my apartment. CO2 is a pain in the ass but I believe I can get amazing results with these lights if I can provide my plants over 1000PPM.

Back
Top Bottom