Skylining: My Guide To Cannabis Training Featuring Blue Gelato 41 & Pink Kush

Pink Kush is in her 4th week into flip with the BG41 clones. :passitleft:

I also cut a small nug from my main BG41 to try cob curing before the harvest. It is going nicely and I think I'll be able to smoke this cob cured, in my case cob dried nug to decide how much to invest in this method. It will only have a couple of days in curing because it is still sweating and needs another week in 25-30 degrees Celsius. It is sweating under 45-55 degrees. We'll see how that turns out in 9-10 days.

I made a very crappy gif because the colas are all over and I don't want to dump lots of pictures until harvest. I will share trichome shots daily on the last week. Lights will go out on the next saturday and I'll harvest on sunday. Definately will be the best sunday for a long time.

I can't tie the colas properly because I have literally no space to do so. This tent is BG41's property and she is not letting me in. I am still giving her love though...

Cheers :passitleft:

I've been away for a while and in the meantime as you guys can guess I've been treating my nugs like the way Scarface treats his cocaine on the desk :lot-o-toke:

Anyways, its been a great harvest and nugs are in the jars with the lids off. I am monitoring the RH in each jar to make the curing process kick ass. Quality is outstanding with a very hard bud to leaf ratio. Trim was very easy and therefore my hands didn't got too sticky but still, I managed to roll a nice joint with some fine oil came out of my quick ethanol hand dipping method :laughtwo: I normally prefer charas/finger hash but alcohol is too easy.

I won't be flooding here with lots of harvest pictures. I don't have a scale yet so I don't know the exact yield but I am smoking around 3 grams a day and I better weight the yield soon. My guess is around 350-400 grams. Smoke report will be written after some curing because deep down, I can still get the cucumber taste :cough:

Big jar is a gal. jar an other jars are quarters;

Back
Top Bottom